Army's 100 Years Of Honoring The Confederacy Ends

Are these "blacks" you speak of taking ups arms and declaring war on the United States?

Why do we honor people that freely choose to take up arms against the United States?
If you take up arms, and murder an American citizen or citizen's regardless of color, gender or whatever you are, and you do so in this country called America, then yes you or anybody becomes an enemy to the United States at that point in time......... This country will lock your ace up, and in some cases it will execute you, otherwise if you do such a thing whether be it in singularity form or in mass.

The United States fought a war against those whom unfortunately were taught that something like slavery was legal for year's (i.e. the working of Mexicans for pennies on the dollar - Oh wait my bad, let's roll it back- I meant to say for slaving blacks while only giving them room and board, and giving them their food and meager belongings while they were sadly legal and binding slaves on the plantation having no other rights due to the title of them being slaves.......

Finally thank God, slavery was made illegal, and it was about time, but it caught the plantation owners/farmer's by surprise because it came at a time when modern day farm equipment wasn't invented yet. So the owner's rebelled against the move of freeing their labor force's without remedies offered.

Can you imagine having 5,000 acres that need picking in the 110° heat, otherwise when modern cotton picker machines didn't exist, and when well off white kid's or older youth wasn't willing to do the picking, and especially for nothing but essentials in return ????

So all at once you had the "hand picker labor force's" (comprising of thousands of picker's), who were highly skilled even though forced to labor in the fields doing the"cotton picking in the 18 hundred's being freed without remedy...... They had been liberated without a solution to replace them in the fields during the time immediately. Huge dilemma for those farmer's that were surrounded by a monstrous task, yet would now have to set these slaves free... That posed a huge threat for their harvest in the way that it was all set up.

Remember slavery was an American thing, and not just a southern thing.
The confusion pit brother against brother in one of the bloodiest wars in US history due to the politics of it all.

It all came down to the harvest, and how to replace so much labor in the situation, and so the elite of the time were being threatened in many ways where as they were to find another way or else, and they were on their own in that quest. It all worked out finally, and the error of the elites ways back then were corrected. We are a work in progress always, but in 2023 we are regressing not progressing, and that needs to be found out as to why, otherwise who is causing these regressive rift's again today ?

At what point does a national army forfeit the use of that term because it always debases it by losing ? Hoards of supposedly well trained fighters trying their best , but never succeeding?
The US falls into that category .

ERGO . It has no army , however much it imagines otherwise .
P.S. The US officially admits this position as it only now uses proxies .

I asked you what you said. I asked you what you mean. Do you refuse to tell me, are you afraid of the answer, or do you just not know? My bet is on the last alternative: you quoted someone else and thought it made you look knowledgeable although you have no idea what he/she was talking about. Or maybe your English grammar sucks and you don't know how to spell?
My bet is that you never passed fourth grade English.

This Army Times article made my weekend! The article describes the renaming ceremony of Ft. Eisenhower from Ft. Gordon.

I was stationed there, then named Ft. Gordon, from 2001- 2004, including two deployments- one to Afghanistan and one Iraq. The whole time I was stationed there, I, a Yankee from Philadelphia, often bemoaned the fact that America had bases named after defeated traitors who lost a rebellion to secede from the Union to keep slavery. This was when I was introduced to the ridiculous “Lost Cause” fairytale.
Now I have one less thing to complain about. I’m proud to have now served at Ft. Eisenhower, an Army post named after an OG Antifa!

Next, the rest of the monuments, all the streets renamed, and true history taught.

And after another 30 or so years goes by. That's the end of any further support by any conservative causes, that will be of any consequence.

The greatest historical mistake this country made was forgiving the democrat party for starting the Civil War....They never gave up, they simply waited to push their racism again.....

We shouldn't honor democrat party war heroes with statues or the names of Forts, but we need to keep those statues to remind people that the democrat party took this country to war to preserve slavery.

The greatest historical mistake this country made was forgiving the democrat party for starting the Civil War....They never gave up, they simply waited to push their racism again.....

We shouldn't honor democrat party war heroes with statues or the names of Forts, but we need to keep those statues to remind people that the democrat party took this country to war to preserve slavery.
History, whether good or bad, needs to have reminders left behind....to remind.

I don't care about all of that bickering about history and how the political BS of today should supersede the past, knocking down statues and all of that crap. HOWEVER, I must agree with you by default because it really burns my gizzard that the b'stards called themselves "Democrats" ..... like in Democracy! They should be forbidden to use that word and any derivative of the term for all of eternity! :mad:

In the US Army the Cav Scouts wear Stetson hat to honor the legacy of the Cavalry. Most of them are blue.

My son was a Cav Scout. His Squadron at Ft Bliss (that was deployed to Iraq) wore gray Stetsons to honor the regiment's links to Confederate Cavalry. By the way, Ft Bliss was a Confederate fort during the war.

The battle flag also had streamers depicting Confederate battles.

I suspect nowadays because of the filthy ass diversity bullshit they have been taken away. Typical Liberals destroying history with their mindless hate.

In the US Army the Cav Scouts wear Stetson hat to honor the legacy of the Cavalry. Most of them are blue.

My son was a Cav Scout. His Squadron at Ft Bliss (that was deployed to Iraq) wore gray Stetsons to honor the regiment's links to Confederate Cavalry. By the way, Ft Bliss was a Confederate fort during the war.

The battle flag also had streamers depicting Confederate battles.

I suspect nowadays because of the filthy ass diversity bullshit they have been taken away. Typical Liberals destroying history with their mindless hate.

I personally do not believe American military units should have anything to do with the democrat party slave owning war heroes.....

I personally do not believe American military units should have anything to do with the democrat party slave owning war heroes.....
Then you would join the Democrats now to purge history of the mention of the Confederacy?

Then you would join the Democrats now to purge history of the mention of the Confederacy?

Nope.......they don't have to have streamers from the democrat party slave owning soldiers.....

Even before the Confederacy was only a gleam in the eye of a Cracker, Timucua in s. Georgia and n. Florida were practicing slavery and cannibalism.

They sent over all that rough lot from Northern Ireland, who settled in the Appalachians.

Forum List

Back