Army reservist sues ‘Muslim free’ gun range after allegedly being asked to leave

So the guy went there just so he could instigate a lawsuit. If business owners don't want to cater to muzzie savages, they shouldn't be forced to.
Doesn't work that way, in the real world, just in your fantasy world.

Yeah, we know what the law is. My point is that the law is unjust. Of course, you couldn't give a crap about justice.
I do care, the law is just...

Wrong. The law is unjust. Private businesses should not be forced to serve people they don't want to serve. It's their property. They should be able to do what they want with it.
Doesn't work that, even if it's totally private. Why bother making this argument, it's nonsense.
Paintmyhouse: "The point has been made, Private Property exists and Private Institutions can, very often, exclude anyone they like for any reason they like"

So the guy went there just so he could instigate a lawsuit. If business owners don't want to cater to muzzie savages, they shouldn't be forced to.

Yeah, we know what the law is. My point is that the law is unjust. Of course, you couldn't give a crap about justice.

Wrong. The law is unjust. Private businesses should not be forced to serve people they don't want to serve. It's their property. They should be able to do what they want with it.
Doesn't work that, even if it's totally private. Why bother making this argument, it's nonsense.

5 years ago marriage didn't work the way that allowed queers to get married. I love this theory that if liberals are satisfied with the law, then it's settled. and if the right doesn't agree wit it then "it doesn't work that way." On the other hand if the right is satisfied with the law and the left isn't, then it's a crime against humanity.

Hypocrisy is built into your genes.

Gun range writes lawyers and Camel Jockey big checks for religious discrimination in a public accommodation...
Yep.....the RW hates PA laws....but why aren't they actively doing something about repealing them rather than just whining on social media?

There are more important issues to deal with, like saving the country from being inundated with cheap Mexican labor that doesn't that is downright hostile to American culture and values.

PA law OK.PNG

Can you show where the owner was allowing anyone to shoot that day? NO.
Does the owner have FINAL say in range safety? YES.

He allowed NO SHOOTING by anyone.

In the end I hope he owns the place. Stupid rednecks hatin' on the Ssand *******...

"A U.S. Army reservist is suing the owners of a gun shop and range in Oklahoma who allegedly asked him to leave after he told them he was Muslim.

The lawsuit, filed Wednesday in U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma, accuses Chad and Nicole Neal of violating the Civil Rights Act and Oklahoma’s anti-discrimination laws for refusing to allow Raja’ee Fatihah to use their gun range last October because of his religion. At the time, the Neals’ business, Save Yourself Survival and Tactical Gun Range in Muskogee County, reportedly had a sign outside saying it was a Muslim-free business, according to the lawsuit."

If the law is unjust (and you won't get an argument from me on that) what are you ACTIVELY doing to get that law repealed in your state? Or are you just whining on social media?

5 years ago marriage didn't work the way that allowed queers to get married. I love this theory that if liberals are satisfied with the law, then it's settled. and if the right doesn't agree wit it then "it doesn't work that way." On the other hand if the right is satisfied with the law and the left isn't, then it's a crime against humanity.

Hypocrisy is built into your genes.
Nothing hypocritical about treating all people as equals.

Read the lawsuit. That's not in there. Everything was going as per normal, until they panicked when he said he was Muslim. A lawsuit waiting to happen, and I'm happy it is. Obey the law, people, or face the consequences.

The suit clearly establishes that Save Yourself Survival and Tactical Gun Range is a business open to the general public, that it is in no way a private organization or club, and is consequently subject to Oklahoma's public accommodations law prohibiting discrimination on the basis of religion, among other conditions.

The suit also documents the owners' ignorance, hate, and bigotry concerning Islam, when they accused Fatihah of engaging in 'jihad' and seeking to 'murder' the owners pursuant to 'sharia law.'

Should the business owners be required to pay damages they'll have only themselves to blame, the consequence of their hate and stupidity.

So he went there knowing that no one was being allowed to shoot just to flimsy up a basis for a lawsuit. That's going nowhere.

1, Camel Jockey shows up at gun range with a fully loaded weapon.
2, The range is an OUTDOOR range and its pouring down rain.
3. Range owner points out to Camel jockey MOST people do NOT outdoor range shoot in pouring down rain.
4. Range owner then tells Camel jockey where there is an INDOOR range.
5, Camel jockey THEN starts screaming its because he's muslim.
This is a lie, you clearly failed to read the linked lawsuit – instead you contrive lies completely ignorant of the facts, as is consistent with most on the right.

You're as much an ignorant bigot as the business owners.

In the end I hope he owns the place. Stupid rednecks hatin' on the Ssand *******...

"A U.S. Army reservist is suing the owners of a gun shop and range in Oklahoma who allegedly asked him to leave after he told them he was Muslim.

The lawsuit, filed Wednesday in U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma, accuses Chad and Nicole Neal of violating the Civil Rights Act and Oklahoma’s anti-discrimination laws for refusing to allow Raja’ee Fatihah to use their gun range last October because of his religion. At the time, the Neals’ business, Save Yourself Survival and Tactical Gun Range in Muskogee County, reportedly had a sign outside saying it was a Muslim-free business, according to the lawsuit."

No...your world is the fantasy world and you have enough left wing nutjobs sitting on the bench to make your fantasies reality......President Cruz or Trump may fix that...

3. Range owner points out to Camel jockey MOST people do NOT outdoor range shoot in pouring down rain.
This is a lie, you clearly failed to read the linked lawsuit – instead you contrive lies completely ignorant of the facts, as is consistent with most on the right.

The lawsuit isn't going to mention rain. That the range was closed due to weather is a defense. Complaints do not set up defenses.

See.....all this does is make people dislike muslims....just like you left wingers always say when we point out muslim atrocities and then you tell us we are the ones causing the problem by pointing out the muslim atrocities...this guy is causing a rift between muslims and Americans.....and he needs to drop the lawsuit...right? According to your own twisted, leftwing logic....

So he went there knowing that no one was being allowed to shoot just to flimsy up a basis for a lawsuit. That's going nowhere.
Wrong.

Another rightwing bigot who failed to read the complaint.

The business clearly violated state, and likely Federal, public accommodations laws prohibiting discrimination based on religion as authorized by the Commerce Clause; the business engages in interstate commerce, and is therefore subject to necessary, proper, and Constitutional regulatory policies, such as public accommodations measures.

The lawsuit isn't going to mention rain. That the range was closed due to weather is a defense. Complaints do not set up defenses.
Not much defense in this case...
Muslims.PNG

Illegal when you serve the public, boys.

Paintmyhouse: "The point has been made, Private Property exists and Private Institutions can, very often, exclude anyone they like for any reason they like"
This is also wrong.

Again, the suit clearly establishes that the business is open to the general public, that it is not a private organization or club, and is subject to Oklahoma's public accommodations law prohibiting discrimination based on religion.

So......according to your logic, businesses cannot post gun free zone signs if they serve the public...right? Since carrying a gun is just as much a Right as any other....right?

We need to start suing businesses that post gun free zone signs.....

Wrong.

Another rightwing bigot who failed to read the complaint.

The business clearly violated state, and likely Federal, public accommodations laws prohibiting discrimination based on religion as authorized by the Commerce Clause; the business engages in interstate commerce, and is therefore subject to necessary, proper, and Constitutional regulatory policies, such as public accommodations measures.
Not even close. If the range was closed for weather, it was closed to everyone. The complaint merely sets out the plaintiff's case. It isn't determinative of the success of the complaint. It would be the same complaint. Otherwise, there would be no need for lawsuits. Every case would be decided on the allegations in the complaint.

Forum List

Back