Army reservist sues ‘Muslim free’ gun range after allegedly being asked to leave

PaintMyHouse

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2014
...No Worse Enemy
In the end I hope he owns the place. Stupid rednecks hatin' on the Ssand *******...

"A U.S. Army reservist is suing the owners of a gun shop and range in Oklahoma who allegedly asked him to leave after he told them he was Muslim.

The lawsuit, filed Wednesday in U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma, accuses Chad and Nicole Neal of violating the Civil Rights Act and Oklahoma’s anti-discrimination laws for refusing to allow Raja’ee Fatihah to use their gun range last October because of his religion. At the time, the Neals’ business, Save Yourself Survival and Tactical Gun Range in Muskogee County, reportedly had a sign outside saying it was a Muslim-free business, according to the lawsuit."

1, Camel Jockey shows up at gun range with a fully loaded weapon.
2, The range is an OUTDOOR range and its pouring down rain.
3. Range owner points out to Camel jockey MOST people do NOT outdoor range shoot in pouring down rain.
4. Range owner then tells Camel jockey where there is an INDOOR range.
5, Camel jockey THEN starts screaming its because he's muslim.

In the end I hope he owns the place. Stupid rednecks hatin' on the Ssand *******...

"A U.S. Army reservist is suing the owners of a gun shop and range in Oklahoma who allegedly asked him to leave after he told them he was Muslim.

The lawsuit, filed Wednesday in U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma, accuses Chad and Nicole Neal of violating the Civil Rights Act and Oklahoma’s anti-discrimination laws for refusing to allow Raja’ee Fatihah to use their gun range last October because of his religion. At the time, the Neals’ business, Save Yourself Survival and Tactical Gun Range in Muskogee County, reportedly had a sign outside saying it was a Muslim-free business, according to the lawsuit."
But...but...but....you told us private institutions could do whatever they wanted.

DID YOU LIE TO US AGAIN?

• Banned
Gun range writes lawyers and Camel Jockey big checks for religious discrimination in a public accommodation...
Case is thrown OUT because range owner was NOT allowing anybody to shoot that day.
Nope:
Muslims.PNG

AKA, you're fucked. Pay up, dummies.

So the guy went there just so he could instigate a lawsuit. If business owners don't want to cater to muzzie savages, they shouldn't be forced to.

• Banned

But...but...but....you told us private institutions could do whatever they wanted.

DID YOU LIE TO US AGAIN?
I would have said this (and I'm quite sure that I did:

Private.
Private, open to the public.
Public.

The the last two cannot refuse service just for the hell of it. Now you know.

So the guy went there just so he could instigate a lawsuit. If business owners don't want to cater to muzzie savages, they shouldn't be forced to.
Doesn't work that way, in the real world, just in your fantasy world.

Gun range writes lawyers and Camel Jockey big checks for religious discrimination in a public accommodation...
Case is thrown OUT because range owner was NOT allowing anybody to shoot that day.
Nope:
View attachment 64148
AKA, you're fucked. Pay up, dummies.
You can ANY kind of sign you want in YOUR place. The FACT is he was CLOSED due to pouring rain. There were NO active shooters.
The sign was bad, acting on it was breaking the law.

Yeah, we know what the law is. My point is that the law is unjust. Of course, you couldn't give a crap about justice.

Yeah, we know what the law is. My point is that the law is unjust. Of course, you couldn't give a crap about justice.
I do care, the law is just...

Wrong. The law is unjust. Private businesses should not be forced to serve people they don't want to serve. It's their property. They should be able to do what they want with it.

Last edited:

DID YOU LIE TO US AGAIN?

Private.
Public.

Look stupid, if you own a bakery and have a "sign" that says FAGGOTS REFUSED and two faggots walk in on the very day the oven is broken the sign matters NOT. Because NOBODY is getting a cake.

He IS an outdoor range.
He had NO active shooters.
He told Camel jockey where he COULD shoot.
If he was NOT allowing ANYONE to shoot Camel jockeys rights were NOT violated.

DID YOU LIE TO US AGAIN?

Private.
Public.

Look stupid, if you own a bakery and have a "sign" that says FAGGOTS REFUSED and two faggots walk in on the very day the oven is broken the sign matters NOT. Because NOBODY is getting a cake.

He IS an outdoor range.
He had NO active shooters.
He told Camel jockey where he COULD shoot.
If he was NOT allowing ANYONE to shoot Camel jockeys rights were NOT violated.
Try reading the lawsuit instead of making shit up...
Oklahoma Gun Range

DID YOU LIE TO US AGAIN?

Private.
Public.

Nope. You claimed universities could discriminate.
So which time did you lie? Or do the lies just flow naturally and you don't know?

Color Me Shocked!!!

Wrong. The law is unjust. Private businesses should not be forced to serve people they don't want to serve. It's their property. They should be able to do what they want with it.
Doesn't work that, even if it's totally private. Why bother making this argument, it's nonsense.

DID YOU LIE TO US AGAIN?

Private.
Public.

Nope. You claimed universities could discriminate.
So which time did you lie? Or do the lies just flow naturally and you don't know?

Color Me Shocked!!!
They can, if they're private. They aren't Denney's but even they are going to be in trouble if they allow all faiths but Muslims. This gun range, Denney's. It serves all, by law.

Forum List

Back