Army reservist sues ‘Muslim free’ gun range after allegedly being asked to leave

In the end I hope he owns the place. Stupid rednecks hatin' on the Ssand *******...

"A U.S. Army reservist is suing the owners of a gun shop and range in Oklahoma who allegedly asked him to leave after he told them he was Muslim.

The lawsuit, filed Wednesday in U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma, accuses Chad and Nicole Neal of violating the Civil Rights Act and Oklahoma’s anti-discrimination laws for refusing to allow Raja’ee Fatihah to use their gun range last October because of his religion. At the time, the Neals’ business, Save Yourself Survival and Tactical Gun Range in Muskogee County, reportedly had a sign outside saying it was a Muslim-free business, according to the lawsuit."

So the guy went there just so he could instigate a lawsuit. If business owners don't want to cater to muzzie savages, they shouldn't be forced to.
Doesn't work that way, in the real world, just in your fantasy world.

No...your world is the fantasy world and you have enough left wing nutjobs sitting on the bench to make your fantasies reality......President Cruz or Trump may fix that...
Public Accommodation laws have been found constitutional time and again. Give it up.

So......according to your logic, businesses cannot post gun free zone signs if they serve the public...right? Since carrying a gun is just as much a Right as any other....right?

We need to start suing businesses that post gun free zone signs.....
So......according to your logic, businesses cannot post gun free zone signs if they serve the public...right? Since carrying a gun is just as much a Right as any other....right?

Following his logic anyone could go to any business that is closed and demand service under PA laws.

In the end I hope he owns the place. Stupid rednecks hatin' on the Ssand *******...

"A U.S. Army reservist is suing the owners of a gun shop and range in Oklahoma who allegedly asked him to leave after he told them he was Muslim.

The lawsuit, filed Wednesday in U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma, accuses Chad and Nicole Neal of violating the Civil Rights Act and Oklahoma’s anti-discrimination laws for refusing to allow Raja’ee Fatihah to use their gun range last October because of his religion. At the time, the Neals’ business, Save Yourself Survival and Tactical Gun Range in Muskogee County, reportedly had a sign outside saying it was a Muslim-free business, according to the lawsuit."
Too friggin bad. Satan worshipping idiot gets his feelings hurt. Good for the business owners to exercise their rights. Idiot retarded libs.

So the guy went there just so he could instigate a lawsuit. If business owners don't want to cater to muzzie savages, they shouldn't be forced to.

No...your world is the fantasy world and you have enough left wing nutjobs sitting on the bench to make your fantasies reality......President Cruz or Trump may fix that...
Public Accommodation laws have been found constitutional time and again. Give it up.
Too bad.

Do, only that policy is no different from a clothed restaurant not serving the naked, and a nudie restaurant not serving the clothed.
320-Restaurant.jpg

I have no earthly idea why lunch that way would appeal to anyone. Takes all kinds.

This might be a gold mine to minorities. Find a restsurant that is closed because of a gas leak, water heater goes out, or patio dining is closed because of rain and sue.

As long as no one could use that range on that day, the plaintiff's will lose. The range could be plastered with notices about not serving muslims. It would not change a thing. No one could use the range, the muz was treated just like everyone else.

This might be a gold mine to minorities. Find a restsurant that is closed because of a gas leak, water heater goes out, or patio dining is closed because of rain and sue.

As long as no one could use that range on that day, the plaintiff's will lose. The range could be plastered with notices about not serving muslims. It would not change a thing. No one could use the range, the muz was treated just like everyone else.
It was not closed, just to Muslims, like their sign said...

Libtards have been found to be idiots, time and again.

You aren't dealing with reality. The outdoor gun range was closed because of pouring rain.

Florida ‘Muslim-free’ gun shop owner wins discrimination suit

A federal discrimination lawsuit filed by a Muslim activist group against a Florida gun retailer owner who declared his shop a “Muslim-Free Zone” has been dismissed.

U.S. District Judge Beth Bloom ruled that Florida Gun Supply owner Andy Hallinan’s sign was protected by the First Amendment, and the activists couldn’t prove they were injured by the action, a local NBC affiliate...

Florida ‘Muslim-free’ gun shop owner wins discrimination suit

Yeah, we know what the law is. My point is that the law is unjust. Of course, you couldn't give a crap about justice.
If the law is unjust (and you won't get an argument from me on that) what are you ACTIVELY doing to get that law repealed in your state? Or are you just whining on social media?

I have more important things to worry about. Defeating the Hillary monster is at the top of my priority list.

Jan Morgan, the owner of a popular gun range in Arkansas, declared her business to be a "Muslim-free zone" in September 2014. Morgan wrote on her website:

"The Koran (which I have read and studied thoroughly) and (which muslims align themselves with), contains 109 verses commanding hate, murder and terror against all human beings who refuse to submit or convert to Islam. [...] Why would I hand a loaded gun to a muslim and allow him to shoot lethal weapons next to people his koran commands him to kill?"....

A Guide To Gun Stores And Ranges Declaring 'Muslim-Free' Zones

Yeah, we know what the law is. My point is that the law is unjust. Of course, you couldn't give a crap about justice.
I do care, the law is just...

Wrong. The law is unjust. Private businesses should not be forced to serve people they don't want to serve. It's their property. They should be able to do what they want with it.
Doesn't work that, even if it's totally private. Why bother making this argument, it's nonsense.

5 years ago marriage didn't work the way that allowed queers to get married. I love this theory that if liberals are satisfied with the law, then it's settled. and if the right doesn't agree wit it then "it doesn't work that way." On the other hand if the right is satisfied with the law and the left isn't, then it's a crime against humanity.

Hypocrisy is built into your genes.
Nothing hypocritical about treating all people as equals.

You attitude towards the law is what's hypocritical. Forcing people to comply with your demands is fascist.

I do care, the law is just...

Wrong. The law is unjust. Private businesses should not be forced to serve people they don't want to serve. It's their property. They should be able to do what they want with it.
Doesn't work that, even if it's totally private. Why bother making this argument, it's nonsense.
Can you show where the owner was allowing anyone to shoot that day? NO.
Does the owner have FINAL say in range safety? YES.

He allowed NO SHOOTING by anyone.

So he went there knowing that no one was being allowed to shoot just to flimsy up a basis for a lawsuit. That's going nowhere.
Wrong.

Another rightwing bigot who failed to read the complaint.

The business clearly violated state, and likely Federal, public accommodations laws prohibiting discrimination based on religion as authorized by the Commerce Clause; the business engages in interstate commerce, and is therefore subject to necessary, proper, and Constitutional regulatory policies, such as public accommodations measures.
"Public accommodations" would mean holding an umbrella for Camel jockey when he shoots BUT ownership was NOT holding umbrellas for ANYONE now were they. In order show Camel jockey was mistreated you HAVE to show where others were being ALLOWED to.

Store was OPEN and Camel jockey WAS allowed in. Range was CLOSED and nobody was shooting.

Business owners choice, good for them.

True, but they were found Constitutional by political hacks who despise the Constitution. Your claim is meaningless. All you've said is that the law is the law.

He doesn't want to be responsible for aiding a potential jihadi.

The number of gun stores and shooting ranges declaring themselves "Muslim-free zones" appears to have accelerated since last month's shooting deaths of five U.S. service members in Chattanooga, Tennessee....

This week, a sign banning Muslims was reported in the window of Save Yourself Survival and Tactical Gear in Oktaha, Oklahoma. Manager Chad Neal, a military veteran who was deployed to Iraq in 2003, said the Chattanooga shootings prompted him to hang the sign.

“We do not want to have any jihadis training on our gun range and then going down to our local armed services office and having better marksmanship than they showed up with,” Neal told the Tulsa World. “I’ve seen what Muslims and jihadis do to people. It’s just not going to happen in my store.”...

You aren't dealing with reality. The outdoor gun range was closed because of pouring rain.
Paintherhousepink is a lying pos lib, she has no idea what reality is.

....Bloom rules that Hallinan was within his First Amendment rights to make the statement against Muslims, according to the American Freedom Law Center who represented Hallinan in the case.

And then the judge threw out CAIR’s lawsuit.

“The general desire of [CAIR] in this case to have Muslims able to access [Florida Gun Supply’s] shooting range someday in the future is insufficient . . . There are simply no facts grounding the assertion that [CAIR] and/or one of its constituents will be harmed—[CAIR] has failed to allege when and in what manner the alleged injuries are going to occur,” the court ruled.

In the statement released Tuesday by AFLC it declared “Florida Gun Supply will not serve “[a]nyone who is either directly or indirectly associated with terrorism in any way.”

“As our motion and now the court’s ruling make clear, CAIR’s lawsuit was patently frivolous if not outright dangerous. No firearms dealer or gun range owner for that matter should be required to sell weapons to or train anyone that the dealer or owner has reason to believe is a terrorist threat. We all have a civic responsibility to prevent the next terrorist attack. CAIR’s lawsuit was an effort to prevent business owners from doing so,” AFLC Co-Founder and Senior Counsel Robert Muise said in the statement.

He doesn't want to be responsible for aiding a potential jihadi.

The number of gun stores and shooting ranges declaring themselves "Muslim-free zones" appears to have accelerated since last month's shooting deaths of five U.S. service members in Chattanooga, Tennessee....

This week, a sign banning Muslims was reported in the window of Save Yourself Survival and Tactical Gear in Oktaha, Oklahoma. Manager Chad Neal, a military veteran who was deployed to Iraq in 2003, said the Chattanooga shootings prompted him to hang the sign.

“We do not want to have any jihadis training on our gun range and then going down to our local armed services office and having better marksmanship than they showed up with,” Neal told the Tulsa World. “I’ve seen what Muslims and jihadis do to people. It’s just not going to happen in my store.”...

Happy lawyers, very...

Forum List

Back