Armed Citizen Holds Burglar At Gunpoint!

Are you afraid you will commit suicide? Because that is what 71% of the 32,000 gun deaths are. If you are worried about whether you will commit suicide, you should seek professional help. And those people who own guns and go to a shooting range are not part of that 71%. That would be all on you.

And you always proclaim that most victims knew their attacker. Do you know any of the people who went to the range and enjoyed their time shooting?

I can never tell when someone might flip out. As I said, the guy who lives next door to me shot a bullet across the parking lot I cross several times a day. That's a reasonable fear.

So it went from firing a shot on a dry run of his suicide to "several times a day"?

Must be a different voice in his head today.

Why didn't you call the cops?

The mouse in his pocket said not to?

And you can't tell if someone is about to flip out? Really? But you want to hold gun sellers criminally responsible for murders committed by people they only talked to over a sales transaction. They can tell (or so you have maintained). Why can't you tell?

because he is a SPECIAL kind of stupid...and dreams of emulating Stalin.

Last edited:
Guns are tools which, in properly trained hands, can and do save lives and stop crime.

Okay, good idea. Before you get a gun, you need to undergo 400 hours of training, recertifcation every year, a thorough mental health exam, and you need to carry one million dollars of liability insurance.

I said that guns are "tools." I don't need 400 hours of training and a certificate to use a hammer or a pair of pliers so I don't need "all that" to properly use a gun.

Guns are tools which, in properly trained hands, can and do save lives and stop crime.

Okay, good idea. Before you get a gun, you need to undergo 400 hours of training, recertifcation every year, a thorough mental health exam, and you need to carry one million dollars of liability insurance.

I said that guns are "tools." I don't need 400 hours of training and a certificate to use a hammer or a pair of pliers so I don't need "all that" to properly use a gun.

Oh he doesn't want all that required so things will be safer. He wants all that required so fewer people will own firearms and he and his ilk can get them banned. He has said as much. Just like he wants to add so much red-tape and extra taxes/fees to hunting that only the richest people can enjoy it, so he can get that outlawed as well.

He has grandiose plans. Pity he is so incompetent.

My mistake. I misread it.

But the claim that the cops came after he fired his gun across the parking lot, and did nothing is still bullshit.

NO, that's exactly what they did. First he told them that someone had shot in at him, but the fact the glass was OUTSIDE instead of inside was a dead giveaway. then he fessed up it went off when he was cleaning it, and they let him off with a warning.

Oh he doesn't want all that required so things will be safer. He wants all that required so fewer people will own firearms and he and his ilk can get them banned. He has said as much. Just like he wants to add so much red-tape and extra taxes/fees to hunting that only the richest people can enjoy it, so he can get that outlawed as well.

Actually, all it takes is screaming bloody murder every time you freaks mows down a theatre or a school. eventually, people will get sick of your shit.

Actually, all it takes is screaming bloody murder every time you freaks mows down a theatre or a school. eventually, people will get sick of your shit.

Let me know when you make any progress. The violent crime rates are going down steadily. There are more concealed weapons permits than ever. And the laws restricting firearms are either staying the same or loosening.

Duck off. Just admit you despise the 2nd Amendment

I have no problem with well-regulated militias.

I think it's kind of silly to let every yahoo who wants a gun to have one.

And it doesn't become a good idea because some asshole 200 years ago wrote it down before he went off to rape his slave-girl.

It also doesn't matter whether he owned slaves, raped slaves or was completely celibate. But you insist on adding that "slave-rapist" bit every time you post about it.

My mistake. I misread it.

But the claim that the cops came after he fired his gun across the parking lot, and did nothing is still bullshit.

NO, that's exactly what they did. First he told them that someone had shot in at him, but the fact the glass was OUTSIDE instead of inside was a dead giveaway. then he fessed up it went off when he was cleaning it, and they let him off with a warning.

So it went off accidently when he was cleaning it? It wasn't a "dry run"?

Duck off. Just admit you despise the 2nd Amendment

I have no problem with well-regulated militias.

I think it's kind of silly to let every yahoo who wants a gun to have one.

And it doesn't become a good idea because some asshole 200 years ago wrote it down before he went off to rape his slave-girl.

Whether it's a good idea or not can be debated until doomsday. The fact is that it's the law of the land. If you want government to control who has guns, then repeal the 2nd Amendment. Good luck with that.

Well, there were two women there.....the instructor was one of the women....I know....Joe....an armed woman threatens what manhood you have left....but she was very nice.....and a very good shot and instructor.....

No, what bothers me is that you gun nuts are perfectly willing to let crazy guys like this.

We-are-the-new-lepers-05.jpg

have easy access to guns because, hey, you don't want anyone looking at your suitability to own a gun.

Now, here's the thing... you guys all claim how responsible you are, but I don't see you doing anything to keep guns out of the hands of guys like this.

I don't know about any other gun owners but the last thing I want is for "crazies" to get their hands on a gun. They make guns look bad when it isn't the gun's fault at all -- it's the fault of the "crazies."

But you are aware that you've pictured 6 idiots who misused a gun. I'd show pictures of the MILLIONS who haven't misused their guns if only I had the time and the bandwidth.

And you think, just because they enjoy going to a shooting range that they will shoot school children, movie goers or into the parking lot of your condo? lmao Yes, being so fearful is a terrible thing for you.

32,000 gun deaths a year. It's a reasonable fear.
Then you must be petrified to go to your doctor!

"In 2010, the Office of Inspector General for Health and Human Services said that bad hospital care contributed to the deaths of 180,000 patients in Medicare alone in a given year.
Now comes a study in the current issue of the Journal of Patient Safety that says the numbers may be much higher — between 210,000 and 440,000 patients each year who go to the hospital for care suffer some type of preventable harm that contributes to their death, the study says."

How Many Die From Medical Mistakes in U.S. Hospitals - ProPublica

And you think, just because they enjoy going to a shooting range that they will shoot school children, movie goers or into the parking lot of your condo? lmao Yes, being so fearful is a terrible thing for you.

You must faint as you approach your car!

"Car Crash Stats: There were nearly 6,420,000 auto accidents in the United States in 2005. The financial cost of these crashes is more than 230 Billion dollars. 2.9 million people were injured and 42,636 people killed. About 115 people die every day in vehicle crashes in the United States -- one death every 13 minutes."
http://www.car-accidents.com/pages/stats.html

Then you must be petrified to go to your doctor!

"In 2010, the Office of Inspector General for Health and Human Services said that bad hospital care contributed to the deaths of 180,000 patients in Medicare alone in a given year.
Now comes a study in the current issue of the Journal of Patient Safety that says the numbers may be much higher — between 210,000 and 440,000 patients each year who go to the hospital for care suffer some type of preventable harm that contributes to their death, the study says."

How Many Die From Medical Mistakes in U.S. Hospitals - ProPublica

Hey, why don't you throw in bathtubs.

Here's the thing. We need to fix a lot of things in our health care system, but we can't live without it.

All the guns go away tomorrow, we would be better off. By far.

Whether it's a good idea or not can be debated until doomsday. The fact is that it's the law of the land. If you want government to control who has guns, then repeal the 2nd Amendment. Good luck with that.

Or Scalia gets replaced by Lawerence Tribe, and they suddenly notice that part about "Well-Regulated Militias".

The only thing that keeps your bizarre interpretation of the Second Amendment alive is the courts.

I don't know about any other gun owners but the last thing I want is for "crazies" to get their hands on a gun. They make guns look bad when it isn't the gun's fault at all -- it's the fault of the "crazies."

But you are aware that you've pictured 6 idiots who misused a gun. I'd show pictures of the MILLIONS who haven't misused their guns if only I had the time and the bandwidth.

No, i pictured six guys who every one in their lives KNEW were crazy, but they were able to acquire a gun anyway. This is the point your side refuses to get.

There is no good reason for these six guys to have access to guns, but they were able to get them anyway. Except for Lanza, who got his guns from his equally crazy mother, all of these guys were able to walk into a gun store and buy a gun, sometimes several guns, with no one saying boo about it.

You gun nuts basically refuse to self police,a nd you refuse to let anyone else police you. And when we get a story about someone who walks into an office, or a school, or a theatre and shoots a bunch of people, you guys shrug your shoulders and say "Second Amendment" or "Well, what about all those defensive gun uses?"

Forum List

Back