Armed Citizen Holds Burglar At Gunpoint!

DriftingSand

Cast Iron Member
Feb 16, 2014
State of Disgust!
Just one more good reason for the 2nd Amendment and a person's right to "conceal carry" laws. One point for the good guys and a penalty for the bad guys:

"Armed Citizen Holds Airport Burglar at Gunpoint for Police"
face-down-in-the-dirt.jpg

"When Lacock tapped his pistol on the glass to get the crook’s attention, he nervously flung a box of peppermint patties into the air. He then followed orders as Lacock remained outside, stepped to a large opening left by broken glass, and ordered him to lie on the floor. While awaiting police, the manager took a photo."
Armed Citizen Holds Airport Burglar at Gunpoint for Police

Guns are tools which, in properly trained hands, can and do save lives and stop crime.

Okay, good idea. Before you get a gun, you need to undergo 400 hours of training, recertifcation every year, a thorough mental health exam, and you need to carry one million dollars of liability insurance.

Make that the same requirement to vote, or exercise any one of your other federal rights, then you may have a point.

Also, why do you want only rich people to defend themselves?

Guns are tools which, in properly trained hands, can and do save lives and stop crime.

Okay, good idea. Before you get a gun, you need to undergo 400 hours of training, recertifcation every year, a thorough mental health exam, and you need to carry one million dollars of liability insurance.

Nope! I simply need the 2nd Amendment and a clean record. I've owned a gun for 44 years without a mishap. I had took one safety training course when I was 12 and learned all I needed to learn from that course and from a father who understood gun safety. End of story.

Make that the same requirement to vote, or exercise any one of your other federal rights, then you may have a point.

Actually, there is no Federal Right to vote. Just ask the millions who've had their right to vote stripped from them at the state level for various reasons.

Oh, yeah, Second Amendment- still about Militias... in case you missed that "Well-Regulated" part.

But when a vote or a speech can kill someone, then you can talk to me about "Requirements".

That's a lie. This is a shall issue state, no training required. And no need for the insurance issues that live in the small dank recesses of your feeble mind.

Second Amendment is about militias. WELL REGULATED militias.
That's a lie. It says "the people" as well. No one calls a militia "the people". Plus who ever heard of an unarmed militia? Do you even know what the word means? Why would they say a militia had the right to be armed?

Liberals can't think.

That's a lie. This is a shall issue state, no training required. And no need for the insurance issues that live in the small dank recesses of your feeble mind.

You're right. We should ALL have to pay for the 174 billion $ related to gun violence in this country.

Actually, there is no Federal Right to vote. Just ask the millions who've had their right to vote stripped from them at the state level for various reasons.

Oh, yeah, Second Amendment- still about Militias... in case you missed that "Well-Regulated" part.

But when a vote or a speech can kill someone, then you can talk to me about "Requirements".

actually speech can lead to all sorts of deaths.

There is no federal right to vote, but federal restrictions on who can be denied voting, which are amazingly similar to protections for gun owners, i.e. no felons.

Nope! I simply need the 2nd Amendment and a clean record. I've owned a gun for 44 years without a mishap. I had took one safety training course when I was 12 and learned all I needed to learn from that course and from a father who understood gun safety. End of story.

The first part is, the 2nd part is about the people retaining the right to arms to make the militias possible. Again, you have lost this argument before, keeping it up only shows your stupidity.

Obviously all legal gun owners are racist when using it to stop peacful black criminals.

Liar. The militias were ordinary people.

Liar liar liar, as usual. Go away little girl.

You're right. We should ALL have to pay for the 174 billion $ related to gun violence in this country.
Are you sure it isn't 173 billion? How far up your ass did you have to go for those stats? And my guns aren't violent, you won't need to pay for their misbehavior. Now libs, yes. They take no personal responsibility for anything so of course they'll blame the murder on the gun. We need to find a good way of keeping guns out of their hands. For the greater good.

And militias were and ARE made up of common citizens of which I am one. Have a nice day.

Forum List

Back