Armed Citizen Holds Burglar At Gunpoint!

Well, there were two women there.....the instructor was one of the women....I know....Joe....an armed woman threatens what manhood you have left....but she was very nice.....and a very good shot and instructor.....

No, what bothers me is that you gun nuts are perfectly willing to let crazy guys like this.

We-are-the-new-lepers-05.jpg

have easy access to guns because, hey, you don't want anyone looking at your suitability to own a gun.

Now, here's the thing... you guys all claim how responsible you are, but I don't see you doing anything to keep guns out of the hands of guys like this.

And you think, just because they enjoy going to a shooting range that they will shoot school children, movie goers or into the parking lot of your condo? lmao Yes, being so fearful is a terrible thing for you.

32,000 gun deaths a year. It's a reasonable fear.

Are you afraid you will commit suicide? Because that is what 71% of the 32,000 gun deaths are. If you are worried about whether you will commit suicide, you should seek professional help. And those people who own guns and go to a shooting range are not part of that 71%. That would be all on you.

And you always proclaim that most victims knew their attacker. Do you know any of the people who went to the range and enjoyed their time shooting?

Well, there were two women there.....the instructor was one of the women....I know....Joe....an armed woman threatens what manhood you have left....but she was very nice.....and a very good shot and instructor.....

No, what bothers me is that you gun nuts are perfectly willing to let crazy guys like this.

have easy access to guns because, hey, you don't want anyone looking at your suitability to own a gun.

Now, here's the thing... you guys all claim how responsible you are, but I don't see you doing anything to keep guns out of the hands of guys like this.

Don't be ridiculous. You have no interest in what we would have done to prevent these lunatics from being armed. You want all guns banned because your are a scared little weasel who wants the gov't to be your daddy.

I, and most gun owners I know, think that the background check should be used as it was intended. People who are dangerously crazy should be listed in the database. The medical professionals should be held liable when they have a dangerous patient and they do not report it to the proper authorities.

Are you afraid you will commit suicide? Because that is what 71% of the 32,000 gun deaths are. If you are worried about whether you will commit suicide, you should seek professional help. And those people who own guns and go to a shooting range are not part of that 71%. That would be all on you.

And you always proclaim that most victims knew their attacker. Do you know any of the people who went to the range and enjoyed their time shooting?

I can never tell when someone might flip out. As I said, the guy who lives next door to me shot a bullet across the parking lot I cross several times a day. That's a reasonable fear.

Don't be ridiculous. You have no interest in what we would have done to prevent these lunatics from being armed. You want all guns banned because your are a scared little weasel who wants the gov't to be your daddy.

But guy, you keep making excuses for the people who did arm them. "Hey, boss, he's got orange hair and he keeps doing that creepy Heath Ledger impersonation!"
"But his forms came back okay!"

Obviously, you guys aren't taking the privilage seriously, so everyone out of the pool. Works for me.

I, and most gun owners I know, think that the background check should be used as it was intended. People who are dangerously crazy should be listed in the database. The medical professionals should be held liable when they have a dangerous patient and they do not report it to the proper authorities.

Yeah, because obviously, people are going to be more inclined to seek help if their doctors report them to the government.

Fine. Then let's end private gun sales and the gun show loophole so that the 40% of gun sales where there are no background checks.

I can never tell when someone might flip out. As I said, the guy who lives next door to me shot a bullet across the parking lot I cross several times a day. That's a reasonable fear.

So it went from firing a shot on a dry run of his suicide to "several times a day"?

Why didn't you call the cops?

And you can't tell if someone is about to flip out? Really? But you want to hold gun sellers criminally responsible for murders committed by people they only talked to over a sales transaction. They can tell (or so you have maintained). Why can't you tell?

But guy, you keep making excuses for the people who did arm them. "Hey, boss, he's got orange hair and he keeps doing that creepy Heath Ledger impersonation!"

Obviously, you guys aren't taking the privilage seriously, so everyone out of the pool. Works for me.

Yeah, because obviously, people are going to be more inclined to seek help if their doctors report them to the government.

Fine. Then let's end private gun sales and the gun show loophole so that the 40% of gun sales where there are no background checks.

As amusing as it may be to add colorful bullshit to the examples you use, they only make you look like an idiot.

Yes, his forms came back ok. The university where he threatened a professor did not follow thru, so his forms came back fine.

According to the SCOTUS, it is an individual right, not a privilege.

I don't give a shit about advertising for doctors to get more patients. If a mental health professional knows their patient in dangerous, they have a duty to report it to the authorities for inclusion in the database.

So it went from firing a shot on a dry run of his suicide to "several times a day"?

And you can't tell if someone is about to flip out? Really? But you want to hold gun sellers criminally responsible for murders committed by people they only talked to over a sales transaction. They can tell (or so you have maintained). Why can't you tell?

My point is, I could have been crossing the lot the day he did that dry run. MOre importantly, any of the dozens of children who live in this complex might have been.

And it would have been nice had the local PD confiscated his gun after they caught him lying to them. But we wouldn't want to violate his "Second Amendment RIghts".

Sorry, you hold gun sellers responsible, they will get a lot more responsible. Just like when someone gets reamed by the IRS, everyone he knows starts making sure their tax forms are accurate.

My point is, I could have been crossing the lot the day he did that dry run. MOre importantly, any of the dozens of children who live in this complex might have been.

And it would have been nice had the local PD confiscated his gun after they caught him lying to them. But we wouldn't want to violate his "Second Amendment RIghts".

Sorry, you hold gun sellers responsible, they will get a lot more responsible. Just like when someone gets reamed by the IRS, everyone he knows starts making sure their tax forms are accurate.

Start holding mental health professionals responsible and they will start reporting these lunatics to the proper authorities.

"That" dry run? What happened to "...several times a day"?

So you are telling me that the cops came, after he fired shots across a parking lot several times a day, found that he lied to them and left him with his gun???

Bullshit. You are lying thru your teeth.

As amusing as it may be to add colorful bullshit to the examples you use, they only make you look like an idiot.

Yes, his forms came back ok. The university where he threatened a professor did not follow thru, so his forms came back fine.

Then that's not good enough. It just isn't. Especially given the type of weapon he was buying that day- an AR-15 and a drum magazine.

If his name was Achmed, I promise you that it didn't matter what the form said, someone would have said something.

Well, that's all manner of fucked up. sorry, it just is, It also ignored nearly 200 years of precedent that allowed states and cities to regulate gun ownership.

I don't give a shit about advertising for doctors to get more patients. If a mental health professional knows their patient in dangerous, they have a duty to report it to the authorities for inclusion in the database.

But once you make that a practice, no one is going to seek help after that. SO you are back to square one.

On the other hand, if you have real, thorough background checks, like what a company might give you before they hired you, you'd probably catch the nuts. All of Holmes' friends knew he was nuts. His mother knew he was nuts. His school knew he was nuts.

The gun seller- "Hey, Computer says you aren't nuts."

"Why... So... Serious?"

Start holding mental health professionals responsible and they will start reporting these lunatics to the proper authorities.

I'm sorry, if your reading comprehension poor, or are you just being difficult.

I CROSS THAT PARKING LOT SEVERAL TIMES A DAY. I might have been crossing it the day dumbass did his dry run. That's my point. And given some of the losers who rent here since your boy Bush crashed the housing market, who knows what else is lurking here. (I've had to call the cops on people more time here than when I lived in Cicero, which is like Gang city.)

I CROSS THAT PARKING LOT SEVERAL TIMES A DAY. I might have been crossing it the day dumbass did his dry run. That's my point. And given some of the losers who rent here since your boy Bush crashed the housing market, who knows what else is lurking here. (I've had to call the cops on people more time here than when I lived in Cicero, which is like Gang city.)

My mistake. I misread it.

But the claim that the cops came after he fired his gun across the parking lot, and did nothing is still bullshit.

Then that's not good enough. It just isn't. Especially given the type of weapon he was buying that day- an AR-15 and a drum magazine.

If his name was Achmed, I promise you that it didn't matter what the form said, someone would have said something.

Well, that's all manner of fucked up. sorry, it just is, It also ignored nearly 200 years of precedent that allowed states and cities to regulate gun ownership.

But once you make that a practice, no one is going to seek help after that. SO you are back to square one.

On the other hand, if you have real, thorough background checks, like what a company might give you before they hired you, you'd probably catch the nuts. All of Holmes' friends knew he was nuts. His mother knew he was nuts. His school knew he was nuts.

The gun seller- "Hey, Computer says you aren't nuts."

"Why... So... Serious?"

Oh, so now you want to claim all gun sellers would not sell to someone who looked middle eastern? lmao

It righted the wrong that states and cities could remove a constitutional right. Just as the states and cities cannot remove your first amendment rights.

Not everyone knew Holmes was nuts. I posted a quote from one of his neighbors that made him sound nice. So apparently all these people who sit idly by and wait until someone dies before coming forward might be just looking to get on camera.

My boy Bush? Did I vote for Bush? Did I even like him at all? You are so quick to throw out baseless accusations that your credibility (all the lies notwithstanding) is pretty much nil.

So you live in a slum and don't feel safe? And you think those dangerous types that have you pissing in your pajamas would follow the laws that say turn in your guns? lmao

The "gun show" loophole, 40% stat is another anti gun lie.....

Then explain Major hassan, the Fort Hood shooter....the arm of the government actually fighting islamic terrorists, the U.S. military knew this guy was openly advocating violent islamic ideas...to professional medical conferences, to his patients, to his co workers...and handed out cards that stated he was a warrior for jihad........knew he was in contact with radical imams....

And no one in his chain of command had the nerve to stop him......or even pause to ask him some really hard questions...

And yet....in a 5 minute sales exchange you expect the part time sales clerk to do a comprehensive analysis of his mental state......[/QUOTE]

Just got back from a shooting class....8 normal people....no Seals, no Delta, no FBI, not even a police officer....all 8 shot and hit the targets, both to the body and to the head,as the drill called for it.....we fired 100 rounds in the class....more than some police officers shoot all year.....

And they were regular people....a few even carried their weapon to class on their hips...

It was so normal, and peaceful.....the anti gunners have no idea what the real world of gun owners is all about....they have fevered dreams that come from a place of fear....fear of people....the wrong kind of people...but that is mainly due to the fact that they know deep down they can't control crimnals, and not even regular people....but they can try to control guns....and in that way have a tiny measure of control of that fear that consumes them.....

Yeah, if these were 8 people you'd consider normal, then it must have been a pretty scary room.

8 people with tiny peckers whothink clinging to their guns and bibles gives them control.

Serious question: what did she shoot?

Guns are tools which, in properly trained hands, can and do save lives and stop crime.

Okay, good idea. Before you get a gun, you need to undergo 400 hours of training, recertifcation every year, a thorough mental health exam, and you need to carry one million dollars of liability insurance.
Duck off. Just admit you despise the 2nd Amendment

Forum List

Back