Arizona VS Seattle

The Hawks played badly in the first half. Too many mistakes..too many penalties. You can't be down by 19 going into the 3rd qtr against a good qb like Palmer with his weapons able to catch the ball.

Sherman's lack of concentration was hard to watch as he took his eye off of #15 coupled with a perfect throw by Palmer to the corner of the EZ from around 50 yards away.

The Hawk Defense played heroically but Wilson and the Offense gave them no chance to rest thruout most of the game. They were obviously not physically ready to compete as they had earlier late in the 4th qtr.

Wilson was an embarrassment as he ran into Okung and took a safety.

If the Hawks make it into the playoff's as a wild card the good news is that they will most likely play in Carolina.

The Seahawks are not totally out of it but they did themselves no favor putting their own backs against the wall with how they played last night. Wilson should be ashamed. Graham too. He had his opportunities to show he was worth all the acclaim and proved he is not as good as he thinks he is.

Wilson should dump his high maint GF. She is making a fool out of him and he is making fools out of loyal Hawk fans.

neither one of these te
Things are starting to get interesting in the NFC West.

If the Hawks win on Sunday it will be anyone's race....

That is anyone except the 9ers.

The last two times the Hawks played the Cardinals Palmer was on the fritz. This time they will have no excuses.

The Hawks have just come off of a photo shoot in Mexico focusing on Wilson's Private :lol: life with his no fucky gal pal.
no wonder they suck so bad this year,they have fallen for what they are saying about them in the media of how great they are and they have lost their edge because they are believing it.

neither one of these teams are that great,whoever has home field advantage i would take to win.

The Niner's suck for the same reason most business fails, piss poor management.
Look how the lions have not won in lambo since 1990, Mrs. Ford steps in, fires everyone and all the sudden we won in greenbay today.

Although the lions tried their very best to let Aaron Rogers beat them. Had his kicker made the fieldgoal the lions would have blown it.

Today was the SOL. Same old lions. Only they got lucky and won.
speaking of the packers.My how the mighty have fallen,the two teams from the NFC championship game last year both look like a couple of high school football teams this year.

Palmers' 4th quarter drive resulting in a touchdown to Gresham was a thing of beauty, in the face of having lost momentum up to that drive.

Seattle still might make the playoffs, but any hopes for winning the division are gone now.

You are correct. It could happen. But the odds are not good.

There are only 2 wild card berths. The Packers and Falcons are both 6-3 and will likely finish with at least 10 wins each (or more). Seattle is sitting at an ugly 4-5. With only 7 games to play, they will be lucky to get 9 wins ( Personally, I think they will be lucky finish at 8-8) . Maybe if they suddenly find an offense and run the table.....:thup:

neither one of these te

The last two times the Hawks played the Cardinals Palmer was on the fritz. This time they will have no excuses.

The Hawks have just come off of a photo shoot in Mexico focusing on Wilson's Private :lol: life with his no fucky gal pal.
no wonder they suck so bad this year,they have fallen for what they are saying about them in the media of how great they are and they have lost their edge because they are believing it.

neither one of these teams are that great,whoever has home field advantage i would take to win.

Look how the lions have not won in lambo since 1990, Mrs. Ford steps in, fires everyone and all the sudden we won in greenbay today.

Although the lions tried their very best to let Aaron Rogers beat them. Had his kicker made the fieldgoal the lions would have blown it.

speaking of the packers.My how the mighty have fallen,the two teams from the NFC championship game last year both look like a couple of high school football teams this year.
Greenbay looked really good even missing their wide receiver they still won. Up until the last 3 weeks of course.

If you didn't see the end of this game it was classic lions. First they miss 2 extra points then the one dude runs 99 yards and the lions don't get 7 out of it. But forget all that. It's the end of the game greenbay scores 6 and can tie with a 2 point conversion. They don't score the 2 points so game over right? All we have to do is recover when they try an onsite kick. Calvin Johnson is out there to make sure we recover and classic Calvin he turns it over. So now greenbay has the ball, drives to a 50 plus but makable 3 pointer and I can't believe greenbay didn't make that punt.

Lions are unbelievable in how if there is a way to lose they'll find it.

We're wondering if with Mrs Ford taking over and immediately we win in a place we haven't won since 91, maybe this is a new era for the lions.

24 years never win in lambo? Ridiculous.

Packers are still in 1st. They need a bit week bad.

Stupid lions win now? It's going to cost us draft picks. Dallas will end up getting a better pick. Shit!

I can remember more games that Calvin Johnson lost or almost blew than games he has won. They should trade him while he's still worth something.

Another 4th quarter lead blown for the Seahawks, but at least the Seahawks have had a lead.

neither one of these te

Greenbay looked really good even missing their wide receiver they still won. Up until the last 3 weeks of course.

If you didn't see the end of this game it was classic lions. First they miss 2 extra points then the one dude runs 99 yards and the lions don't get 7 out of it. But forget all that. It's the end of the game greenbay scores 6 and can tie with a 2 point conversion. They don't score the 2 points so game over right? All we have to do is recover when they try an onsite kick. Calvin Johnson is out there to make sure we recover and classic Calvin he turns it over. So now greenbay has the ball, drives to a 50 plus but makable 3 pointer and I can't believe greenbay didn't make that punt.

We're wondering if with Mrs Ford taking over and immediately we win in a place we haven't won since 91, maybe this is a new era for the lions.

Stupid lions win now? It's going to cost us draft picks. Dallas will end up getting a better pick. Shit!
The Vikings are 7-2 and alone atop the NFC North standings. They a far better team than anyone wants to admit, especially with AP handling the RB duties- he's a fucking animal. I doubt the Packers will catch them. I think the Lions are a far batter team than their 2-7 record shows. You hit the nail on the head- they've found very creative ways to lose. They should have beaten the Chargers -they were up 21-0 and blew it. They should have beaten Seattle. They should have beaten the Bears. The beat themselves.....

neither one of these te

The Vikings are 7-2 and alone atop the NFC North standings. They a far better team than anyone wants to admit, especially with AP handling the RB duties- he's a fucking animal. I doubt the Packers will catch them. I think the Lions are a far batter team than their 2-7 record shows. You hit the nail on the head- they've found very creative ways to lose. They should have beaten the Chargers -they were up 21-0 and blew it. They should have beaten Seattle. They should have beaten the Bears. The beat themselves.....
Peterson is a beast. I love the NFL. Being a lion fan you get use to watching other teams rise to greatness every few years but we when we do make the playoffs we just lose in the first round.

My point is as a Lions fan we don't get upset with other teams like Minnesota when they beat us because we expect it we assume it's going to happen. So anyways now that I know my lions are out of it I'm happy to see Minnesota beat Green Bay. That's awesome. I don't hate Minnesota and they don't have a Superbowl, Green Bay does so I would want a new team to achieve that greatness it would be cool to see. The only team I hate is Dallas.

Seattle still might make the playoffs, but any hopes for winning the division are gone now.
i said sometime back they only had a chance as a wildcard,no chance at the superbowl this year.
If you make the playoffs and you are healthy you never know.

I guess I'm rooting against Seattle because of beastmode. I just don't like his attitude.

neither one of these te

Are the Lions really good enough to beat themselves?

Another 4th quarter lead blown for the Seahawks, but at least the Seahawks have had a lead.

Seattle has had a 4th qtr lead in all 5 losses this season. That has been good enough for Russell Wilson because as he has said ad nausium that he just wants to "have a chance" at the end of the games.

Most fans would suggest that there is nothing wrong with wanting to win decisively going away by two or more scores in every game.

If the Hawks can score 32 points in a second half imagine how much they could score if they didn't give the other team a 1st half with less than a TD of points in most of their games. But no...Russell apparently doesn't want to risk embarrassing his opponents. Fair is fair...In Wilson's mind it is greedy to blow out his opponents. A "chance" is all he asks..it is the Christian thing to do to just ask for a fair chance. God will allow a victory if it is meant to be... It's those mysterious ways and all that shit.

I can't count how many times Wilson has explained his team's bungling first halves this season rationalizing that in each case they have come back from huge deficits to take the lead in the fourth qtr. Apparently he believes that these meaningless heroics are just as good as victories. Someone should take him aside and explain that the NFL has no stat for "almost winning".

Seattle has had a 4th qtr lead in all 5 losses this season. That has been good enough for Russell Wilson because as he has said ad nausium that he just wants to "have a chance" at the end of the games.

Most fans would suggest that there is nothing wrong with wanting to win decisively going away by two or more scores in every game.

If the Hawks can score 32 points in a second half imagine how much they could score if they didn't give the other team a 1st half with less than a TD of points in most of their games. But no...Russell apparently doesn't want to risk embarrassing his opponents. Fair is fair...In Wilson's mind it is greedy to blow out his opponents. A "chance" is all he asks..it is the Christian thing to do to just ask for a fair chance. God will allow a victory if it is meant to be... It's those mysterious ways and all that shit.

I can't count how many times Wilson has explained his team's bungling first halves this season rationalizing that in each case they have come back from huge deficits to take the lead in the fourth qtr. Apparently he believes that these meaningless heroics are just as good as victories. Someone should take him aside and explain that the NFL has no stat for "almost winning".

While I agree with your post, you should put some of the blame where it belongs, the overpaid defense giving up 4th quarter leads game after game.

While I agree with your post, you should put some of the blame where it belongs, the overpaid defense giving up 4th quarter leads game after game.

It's not the defense that is losing games. They allow the lowest amount of yards in the NFC and are #2 in the NFL. The Seattle Defense only allows a 19.9 points scored per game- #7 in the NFL.

The offense is the problem.

Also the head coach, he's a loser who's left a wake of destruction in every program he's been involved with. Seattle will be no different.

It's not the defense that is losing games. They allow the lowest amount of yards in the NFC and are #2 in the NFL. The Seattle Defense only allows a 19.9 points scored per game- #7 in the NFL.

Also the head coach, he's a loser who's left a wake of destruction in every program he's been involved with. Seattle will be no different.

I think the defense is also part of the problem.

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/artic...th_quarter_leads_since_2012/s1_13132_19708867

Seahawks have blown second-most fourth quarter leads since 2012

They wouldn't be blowing 4th quarter leads if the OFFENSE wasn't such a DUD. The Defense is the only reason the games have even been close. Arizona would have won by a much larger margin if the Shitbird "D" didn't create 2 huge turnovers that led to 14 points. The "Offense" really only scored 18 points (one turnover became a Defensive TD and the other left them at the 3 yard line for a walk in score). They had a chance last week - they got the ball back with almost 9 minutes left down 29- 32. They went three and out......

Seahawks have blown second-most fourth quarter leads since 2012

They wouldn't be blowing 4th quarter leads if the OFFENSE wasn't such a DUD. The Defense is the only reason the games have even been close. Arizona would have won by a much larger margin if the Shitbird "D" didn't create 2 huge turnovers that led to 14 points. The "Offense" really only scored 18 points (one turnover became a Defensive TD and the other left them at the 3 yard line for a walk in score). They had a chance last week - they got the ball back with almost 9 minutes left down 29- 32. They went three and out......

Their losing has been a team effort. :p

Forum List

Back