Browns dominate Arizona 27-0

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
Bullet points:

• Yes, it was vs. 1-7 Arizona, who was starting a 5th round QB in his first ever start
  • it’s not about the W, it’s about how punishing the D was. The Cardinals only had like 58 yards of offense.
  • deShaun Watson was back, and while not elite, and missing short throws, he hit a few long throws right on the money, and displayed the elusiveness to extend plays that he’s known for.

The Browns are 5-3, and barring some injuries should be at least 6-2.

Maybe they could make the playoffs this year and break your hearts again like they did in 1987 and 1988.

Bullet points:

• Yes, it was vs. 1-7 Arizona, who was starting a 5th round QB in his first ever start
  • it’s not about the W, it’s about how punishing the D was. The Cardinals only had like 58 yards of offense.
  • deShaun Watson was back, and while not elite, and missing short throws, he hit a few long throws right on the money, and displayed the elusiveness to extend plays that he’s known for.

Poor Browns fan. I genuinely hate that your franchise does this to yinz every year. Living in Cleveland my heart really does break a little bit for you guys.

Poor Browns fan. I genuinely hate that your franchise does this to yinz every year. Living in Cleveland my heart really does break a little bit for you guys.
All I’ll say is that it’s much better having expectations of a winning record to begin a season and having some success thus far compared to the years between 2000 and like 2017-2018.

Throughout that time the Browns’ Super Bowl was nearly always the draft, and the discussion was usually if they could win 4-6 games that year.

Right now we’re in the mix for the playoffs, I’ll take that all day compared to what we had been

Bullet points:

Miami at the top of their division but they stand no chance

Browns are in the Ravens division so forget about it

SF, Dallas have been exposed

Lions look good but not against the Ravens

Jaguars look pretty good

Chiefs as long as Swift goes to every playoff game. She can't take the night off

Eagles look good

That's it. Lions, Eagles, Chiefs, Ravens and Jaguars

Miami at the top of their division but they stand no chance

Browns are in the Ravens division so forget about it

SF, Dallas have been exposed

Lions look good but not against the Ravens

Jaguars look pretty good

Chiefs as long as Swift goes to every playoff game. She can't take the night off

Eagles look good

That's it. Lions, Eagles, Chiefs, Ravens and Jaguars
The Bengals?

They are better than the Lions.
They are better than the Lions.
No they aren't. That's silly. Joe's been to the Superbowl so has Goff. Coin flip on them two if they played each other.

Joe Burrow has ten passing touchdowns and no interceptions in his last four games.He is now 5-1 vs. Josh Allen and Patrick Mahomes in his career.

Bungles play the Ravens November 16. Good luck. They beat us 38 to 6. LOL.

Bungles are in last place in their division. Lion's at the top of theirs

The Bengals?
Let me shorten my list. Ravens, Chiefs and Eagles. No one else looks like they will win it all. Sure, the Bengals or Lions could. Sure SF can find what they had at the beginning of the season.

The Browns will never win because they have Jim Schwartz. We had him how did that work out for us as Lion's fans? One season he didn't win one game. I remember his last/best year he was rocking along and then Jim Harbaugh showed him there was room for only one Jim in the league.

Anyways, Ravens, Chiefs and Eagles. Everyone else is working on winning next year.

I would love for the Lions to prove me wrong

Let me shorten my list. Ravens, Chiefs and Eagles. No one else looks like they will win it all. Sure, the Bengals or Lions could. Sure SF can find what they had at the beginning of the season.

The Browns will never win because they have Jim Schwartz. We had him how did that work out for us as Lion's fans? One season he didn't win one game. I remember his last/best year he was rocking along and then Jim Harbaugh showed him there was room for only one Jim in the league.

Anyways, Ravens, Chiefs and Eagles. Everyone else is working on winning next year.

I would love for the Lions to prove me wrong
You’re jerking off the Ravens hard. They deserve praise but geez, they aren’t unbeatable. The Browns got blown out but started a 5th round 3rd stringer in his first ever NFL game who threw 3 INTs and was horrid..

if Watson is playing, Browns Ravens will be a good game when they play again

That’s disingenuous because the Bengals have a winning record and are in the best division in football.
Like the spin I put on it? They are in LAST PLACE. But I didn't point out that all three teams are tied for last at 5 and 3.

I think they were talking about this division. Could all 4 teams make the playoffs? I think three are in if the playoffs were today. One in 1st and the other 2 wildcards. Is that even possible all 4 could make the playoffs?

P.S. Who's jerking off the Ravens? They are winning their division by 2 games and you said that's the best division in football. Get the lube out.

You’re jerking off the Ravens hard. They deserve praise but geez, they aren’t unbeatable. The Browns got blown out but started a 5th round 3rd stringer in his first ever NFL game who threw 3 INTs and was horrid..

if Watson is playing, Browns Ravens will be a good game when they play again
Bengals and Ravens play tomorrow at 8pm. Who you picking? I pick Ravens.

why listen to your predictions? You were wrong all thru this thread without owning up to it. CLEVE just went thru BALT and came out with a win. Just stop with your craziness.
I'm either always wrong with my predictions or at best 50%. LOL

I'm either always wrong with my predictions or at best 50%. LOL

From what I heard driving in to work....CLEVE lost Watson for the season. Broken bone in shoulder or something? That may end this rise they just had going. So we are all always wrong. JACKVILLE laid down. 49rs and Dallas are on the rise. HOU is moving up.

btw: I was on record as saying draft Stroud #1. No matter what SEC-lover Winterborn says Ohio St. won that bowl game vs. over-rated GA......Stroud helped get them in position for a pretty easy FG. Just missed it. Thats' all. Stroud has the look of a winner.

Eagles look like something is off? Or they know to save it up for the end of season push? Lions? yes they have flashes of "as good as anybody", don't trust the coach.

From what I heard driving in to work....CLEVE lost Watson for the season. Broken bone in shoulder or something? That may end this rise they just had going. So we are all always wrong. JACKVILLE laid down. 49rs and Dallas are on the rise. HOU is moving up.

btw: I was on record as saying draft Stroud #1. No matter what SEC-lover Winterborn says Ohio St. won that bowl game vs. over-rated GA......Stroud helped get them in position for a pretty easy FG. Just missed it. Thats' all. Stroud has the look of a winner.

Eagles look like something is off? Or they know to save it up for the end of season push? Lions? yes they have flashes of "as good as anybody", don't trust the coach.
Cleveland will never win because you have Jim Schwartz. LOL.

Forum List

Back