Arizona to Los Angeles "No Power For You!"

LA: "Hey! You can't cut off power to us! We'll sue!"

AZ Power: "Okay, but till you win against our lawyers, the power stays off. Of course we could settle out of court by you dropping this boycott language."

Stalin would be proud of you. :thup:

Yeah, what' scumbags, want to punish people over politics, and cause millions of dollars in damages, along with danger to human life without power.

Great idea, can always see clearly who the true partisan hack assholes are on this forum that would even defend such a stupid things

So, California can play partisan politics and hurt the people of Arizona by, Arizona business losing money. But Arizona can't do the same to Los Angeles.

Yeah, what' scumbags, want to punish people over politics, and cause millions of dollars in damages, along with danger to human life without power.

Great idea, can always see clearly who the true partisan hack assholes are on this forum that would even defend such a stupid things

You missed the point of the article. If Californians are comitted to this boycott, then they should volunteer to go without the AZ electrical power.

there could be sudden power outages.. like right in the middle of a lakers game.. huh???

So glad we live in America, and not in Willowland. In Willowland, your power goes off whenever the Willow likes it if you disagree with her.

Though I would like to know how Arizona intends to pay back all the money it's getting for giving out all this power if they take it away. In fact, I'd love to see them try, see how fast they end up in court.

Cry me a river ModMORON you were'nt upset when California decided to Punish Arizona for enforcing the law of the land. so cry me a Pesos river. moron..

It seems to me that the power companies in Arizona have the right to sell to whomever they want. They are, however, most likely contractually obligated to provide power to the City of Los Angeles at this time. Breaking that contract could end up being extremely costly to them.

Immie

This is my point. And why I would love to see AZ try.
LA: "Hey! You can't cut off power to us! We'll sue!"

AZ Power: "Okay, but till you win against our lawyers, the power stays off. Of course we could settle out of court by you dropping this boycott language."

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

So, California can play partisan politics and hurt the people of Arizona by, Arizona business losing money. But Arizona can't do the same to Los Angeles.

well, if the libturds had their way that's the way it would play out.. but something tells me Arizona is pissed off and won't be pushed around, not by the feds and not by calieeeeeefronia either.

Denial reins for Modbert today. What thread you on?

I would like to know how California as a state has punished Arizona.

Not hard to answer.

I'd like to know who posted the above statement. Who is California and Arizona? Define punishment. And on and on....

The thread is about a boycott of LA on Phoenix. The mayor has already stated it is hurting Phoenix. Do you find acting stupid attractive or are you just stupid?

Should do it anyway for a week just to make the point to not fuck with those that hold your leash. 7 days at 75% power... Wonder how much of LA would be in flames after that?

Yeah! Let's punish an entire city because of the words of a politician! That will show 'em that you're right and sane!
:eusa_eh:

As opposed to an entire state?

This is why this kind of thing that LA started is beyond stupid. You wind up in tit for tat, and it always bites you in the ass.

Maybe the thread title or people's talking points are getting confused.

Arizona will not cut off power to L.A. and has not threatened to. When the Los Angeles city councel (and Mayor) became one of the first government's to threaten boycotts and economic harm to Arizona it prompted a letter from a member of the AZCC. In it he went a little Jules Winnfield , in his "Well, allow me to retort" style. The L.A. boycott bluff got called out for the hot air and bluster that it was.

Even as more cities join the PC parade, the public (including Democrats) support the Arizona law or at least the major provisions it contains. Both are playing politics and Arizona has the MSM and the Obama admin. against them. However, Zona does have reality (Obamabots keep admitting to not having read the bill) and the public on their side. The fight will last till November and beyond... like all the rest.

Broad Approval For New Arizona Immigration Law: Overview - Pew Research Center for the People & the Press

AZ said that if LA is to boycott them then maybe they (meaning LA )should re think their contract of elec.
with them. Maybe LA will start to see how rediculous their boycott is.
Calif. won't build their own elec. plants but will take elec. from another state and then think that they can boycott that same state because they don't have the balls to do the same with their own illegal problem?
If they want to play this game then they should start to build their own elec. plants and write their own illegal immigration bill and leave AZ alone.

Proof of that? Cause some politician says boycott, you think people actually will? Shutting off power and encouraging people to not vacation in Az is not even equivalent. if they want to make a statement for people to boycott california, they are free to. I have said the boycott of Arizona thing is stupid anyway

Should do it anyway for a week just to make the point to not fuck with those that hold your leash. 7 days at 75% power... Wonder how much of LA would be in flames after that?

Yeah! Let's punish an entire city because of the words of a politician! That will show 'em that you're right and sane!

since i rarely follow your posts...i don't know if you support the boycott of AZ by 1. citizens, 2. state and local governments (all local as far as i know now)

do you support boycotts of AZ by any parties i mentioned?

Maybe the thread title or people's talking points are getting confused.

Arizona will not cut off power to L.A. and has not threatened to. When the Los Angeles city councel (and Mayor) became one of the first government's to threaten boycotts and economic harm to Arizona it prompted a letter from a member of the AZCC. In it he went a little Jules Winnfield , in his "Well, allow me to retort" style. The L.A. boycott bluff got called out for the hot air and bluster that it was.

Even as more cities join the PC parade, the public (including Democrats) support the Arizona law or at least the major provisions it contains. Both are playing politics and Arizona has the MSM and the Obama admin. against them. However, Zona does have reality (Obamabots keep admitting to not having read the bill) and the public on their side. The fight will last till November and beyond... like all the rest.

Broad Approval For New Arizona Immigration Law: Overview - Pew Research Center for the People & the Press

Yeah, we know they won't do it, but many here are arguing for them to do it and supporting it, hence what my comments are directed to

I know its like my moronic city of boston boycotting AZ or LA boycotting AZ over this law....its a whole bunch of stupidity isn't it?

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind -Ghandi

Proof of that? Cause some politician says boycott, you think people actually will? Shutting off power and encouraging people to not vacation in Az is not even equivalent. if they want to make a statement for people to boycott california, they are free to. I have said the boycott of Arizona thing is stupid anyway

Unfortunately it hasn't yet lessened the number of AZ plates I'm seeing on our SoCal freeways so far.

And like Arizona companies aren't benefitting from selling energy to california. So stupid some people are

Forum List

Back