Arizona State Senator John Huppenthal can't handle a Question from a High Schooler

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nz4cO3DzPc4&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Huppenthal gets schooled[/ame]

Ouch. Got to love that.

Well, at least he didn't assault the kid.

Fact still remains, the kid ran rings around him. He looks awfully uncomfortable as the video goes on.

What is the big deal. It sounds like he cut vocational garbage like "how to weld" from the funding. That is less important than other things.

My congressman will not face questions from his constituants. He refuses to hold any townhall meetings. Hasn't had any since last year. comes home and hides like a scared chicken!!!!! here is his number call him and ask why 1-202-225-5701. he is called a representative but will not listen to his constituants. Hopefully he will lose his seat in November!!!!! Time to flush the toilet of all these TURDS!!!!! he is a perfect example why we need term limits!!!!!!

This kids going to find himself on a bus to Mexico

i have no idea of huppenthal's political affilition....however....since dogbert posted this i'm willing to wager he is republican....

i have no idea of huppenthal's political affilition....however....since dogbert posted this i'm willing to wager he is republican....

What was the first clue? The big white words on the black screen that started off, "Republican Candidate"?

:rolleyes:
Well, at least he didn't assault the kid.

Fact still remains, the kid ran rings around him. He looks awfully uncomfortable as the video goes on.

:lol:

I do give Huppenthal credit for not attacking the kid. Perhaps he learned his lesson from his last campaigned when charges were brought against him for wrestling a campaign sign away from a 78-year-old lady?

Most people aren't smarter than a fifth grader, so is there really that big of a surprise here?

Forum List

Back