Arizona State Lawmaker Proposes Holiday For White People

sad,, minorities have fought so long against "segregation" now they want to self segregate..

Self segregate because they want one day? Have you ever been to say Mexican Heritage Day? They are pretty welcoming to anyone. It must be sad living in your world.

Did anyone other than white Europeans gain Independence that day?

This whole thread is about defining a day for white, I am point out there is plenty of white stuff to already celebrate. I am sorry none of you guys get the point. ;)

ewe sound like ewe got a bad case of black butt hurt..

Yeah, that is it. :cuckoo:

No, I am just a white person who realizes this country is built around appeasing white christians. I also find it offensive when a white christian male is bitching about having a day. Every day is white male christian day.
Appeasing WHITE Christains? Thjen YOU know zero of the Founders or the founding documents much less history.

You are a fool.

sad,, minorities have fought so long against "segregation" now they want to self segregate..

Self segregate because they want one day? Have you ever been to say Mexican Heritage Day? They are pretty welcoming to anyone. It must be sad living in your world.

The Congressional Black Caucus is a perfect example of self segregation. Perfect. No whites allowed..

ewe sound like ewe got a bad case of black butt hurt..

No, I am just a white person who realizes this country is built around appeasing white christians. I also find it offensive when a white christian male is bitching about having a day. Every day is white male christian day.
Appeasing WHITE Christains? Thjen YOU know zero of the Founders or the founding documents much less history.

You are a fool.

I understand the founding fathers were not all christians, dumbass. Still doesn't mean this country started out catering to christians and still does to this day.

Are there any magazines published just for "white people" such as EBONY we need an IVORY..

Do we have any offical MISS WHITE AMERICA pagents such as MISS BLACK AMERICA pagents.

You are a fool.

I understand the founding fathers were not all christians, dumbass. Still doesn't mean this country started out catering to christians and still does to this day.
Ever read the Declaration? What do you think the Constitution codified?

Or is 'codified' too large a word for you?

And nothing for whites, are you fucking kidding me? PS St Patricks day is the white version of Cinco De Mayo. Plus how many white President's birthdays do we celebrate?
You guys bitch about these Holidays while having your Christmas and Easter.. I don't see any other religion other than Christianity getting federal Holidays. Quit your bitching, this country is ran by white Christians, that is why you don't need a month.

St Patty's Day is not a national or state holiday and neither is Cinco de Mayo. In fact Cinco de Mayo isn't even celebrated in Mexico. It was started here by a beer company as an excuse to sell more beer. And how can St Patrick's Day be a white version of Cinco de Mayo when St Patrick's day was celebrated more centuries before cinco de mayo? Perhaps it's better to say Cinco de mayo is a Mexican version of st patricks day? oh, wait that doesn't work as St Patricks day is actually celebrated in Mexico whereas cinco de mayo isn't. Please, for the love of God, read a book!

The only Christian federal holiday is Christmas. You don't like it, feel free to try to have it removed. Or if you want another federal holiday for jews, or muslims, push for one.

Obama is neither white, nor Christian and he's running the country.

We celebrate President's Day. We used to have Lincolns Birthday and Washington's birthday but that was changed when we added MLK's birthday. President's day, I would imagine celebrates all presidents regardless of color. Just think Obama is in there too.

The whole point in the article is that one state senator requestion a latino day and another one then requested a "white" day (imo he should have asked for a European American day, but that's another story) the whole point being that the idea of a day for any race or ethnicity is stupid.

This country is run by the rich; white, black or purple, the rest of us have no say whatsoever. And if you think it's run by Christians, you really need to find out more about Christians. Satanists would be closer to the truth.
I am trying to figure out where I said St patrick's day was a federal holiday??????????

This year for Christmas since it fell on a sunday, they had monday be the federal holiday.
And this country celebrated a European American for years, and he didn't even discover this country. Quit your bitching.
There is a reason we have black history month, and not a white history month. We don't need a white history month because every day is white history. You are white, you are not being discriminated against. Get over it.
The only one making you a victim is you. Get over it!

Sure why not have a White is alright Month. Why shouldn't we be proud of our contributions, we've made enough of them.

St Patty's Day is not a national or state holiday and neither is Cinco de Mayo. In fact Cinco de Mayo isn't even celebrated in Mexico. It was started here by a beer company as an excuse to sell more beer. And how can St Patrick's Day be a white version of Cinco de Mayo when St Patrick's day was celebrated more centuries before cinco de mayo? Perhaps it's better to say Cinco de mayo is a Mexican version of st patricks day? oh, wait that doesn't work as St Patricks day is actually celebrated in Mexico whereas cinco de mayo isn't. Please, for the love of God, read a book!

The only Christian federal holiday is Christmas. You don't like it, feel free to try to have it removed. Or if you want another federal holiday for jews, or muslims, push for one.

We celebrate President's Day. We used to have Lincolns Birthday and Washington's birthday but that was changed when we added MLK's birthday. President's day, I would imagine celebrates all presidents regardless of color. Just think Obama is in there too.

The whole point in the article is that one state senator requestion a latino day and another one then requested a "white" day (imo he should have asked for a European American day, but that's another story) the whole point being that the idea of a day for any race or ethnicity is stupid.

This country is run by the rich; white, black or purple, the rest of us have no say whatsoever. And if you think it's run by Christians, you really need to find out more about Christians. Satanists would be closer to the truth.
I am trying to figure out where I said St patrick's day was a federal holiday??????????

This year for Christmas since it fell on a sunday, they had monday be the federal holiday.
And this country celebrated a European American for years, and he didn't even discover this country. Quit your bitching.
There is a reason we have black history month, and not a white history month. We don't need a white history month because every day is white history. You are white, you are not being discriminated against. Get over it.
I am not the one trying to get people to feel bad for me because I don't have my own day.

I am not the one trying to get people to feel bad for me because I don't have my own day.
Tissue?

or how about you lecture me some more about how I should live my life. White conservative males seem to be good at telling people what is wrong and right to do. Isn't that right Ernie?

or how about you lecture me some more about how I should live my life. White conservative males seem to be good at telling people what is wrong and right to do. Isn't that right Ernie?

Tissue for yer Issue?

You live your life as you see fit...but YOU as an Obama supporter are perfectly comfy on bringing down the full weight of Gubmint on the rest of us for perceived injustices when YOU don't know or could give a tinker's damn of Liberty.

Hypocrit much Louie?

Tissue for yer Issue?

Yep.. I still can't get over Ernie trying to lecture me on my life. That is what white males are good at, telling people what to do, then wanting a day for it.

If it is OK to have a government recognized holiday based on one race, it is ok to have one based on another.... And if it is not ok for one, it is not ok for any

See... equality in treatment by government under law... unfortunately it is not what we see in our current government at any level

Is "African-American" a race?

If by 'african-american' you mean black (as in black history month), just as if by 'asian-american' you mean 'asian', just as if by 'aleutian-american' you mean 'eskimo'.. then yes...

Forum List

Back