Arizona State Lawmaker Proposes Holiday For White People

... I would say Independence Day could cover that.. It was the day that white Europeans gained Independence..But whatever.

You seem determined to define things by race that ought not be. You might want to reflect on that.

Did anyone other than white Europeans gain Independence that day?

This whole thread is about defining a day for white, I am point out there is plenty of white stuff to already celebrate. I am sorry none of you guys get the point. ;)

And nothing for whites, are you fucking kidding me? PS St Patricks day is the white version of Cinco De Mayo. Plus how many white President's birthdays do we celebrate?
You guys bitch about these Holidays while having your Christmas and Easter.. I don't see any other religion other than Christianity getting federal Holidays. Quit your bitching, this country is ran by white Christians, that is why you don't need a month.

all of them....Feb 20th....Presidents Day..........

No it's not. St. Patrick's Day is a Saint's day. Every Saint has one and they have nothing to do with race.

You know a lot of minorities that celebrate St Patrick's Day? The man was the Patron Saint of Ireland. I would classify that as a European American.

You make no sense.

Yes, I know a great, great many 'minorities' who celebrate St. Patrick's Day. Classifying Ireland as "European American" also makes no sense. It is a Catholic Saint's day, and Catholicism is most certainly not race-specific.

Stop being stupid.

It is an Irish Catholic holiday, not a italian catholic holiday. ;)
And last time I checked Ireland was in Europe. Stop being stupid.

And drinking beer at a Irish Pub doesn't classify as celebrating the holiday. How about this, you know a lot of minorities that attend church that day to celebrate the Patron Saint of Ireland?

No it's not. St. Patrick's Day is a Saint's day. Every Saint has one and they have nothing to do with race.

You know a lot of minorities that celebrate St Patrick's Day? The man was the Patron Saint of Ireland. I would classify that as a European American.

You make no sense.

Yes, I know a great, great many 'minorities' who celebrate St. Patrick's Day. Classifying Ireland as "European American" also makes no sense. It is a Catholic Saint's day, and Catholicism is most certainly not race-specific.

Stop being stupid.

don't ask the impossible of her. she's stamped with "stupid."

Gee you still haven't pointed out a whites only federal holiday.

Well.....the liberal argument will be that every day is a whites only federal holiday. :cuckoo:

Remember, according to most liberals the United States is evil, Republicans are evil, God is evil, and yes....whites are evil too.

Flip that around, and we have republicans saying minorities are evil, welfare moms are worse, and being a white christian is so hard these days.

You make no sense.

Stop being stupid.

don't ask the impossible of her. she's stamped with "stupid."

You should never call anyone stupid.

When white people become such victims?

... I would say Independence Day could cover that.. It was the day that white Europeans gained Independence..But whatever.

You seem determined to define things by race that ought not be. You might want to reflect on that.

This whole thread is about defining a day for white, I am point out there is plenty of white stuff to already celebrate. I am sorry none of you guys get the point. ;)

ewe sound like ewe got a bad case of black butt hurt..

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT

Yeah, that is it. :cuckoo:

No, I am just a white person who realizes this country is built around appeasing white christians. I also find it offensive when a white christian male is bitching about having a day. Every day is white male christian day.

No, I am just a white person who realizes this country is built around appeasing white christians. I also find it offensive when a white christian male is bitching about having a day. Every day is white male christian day.

you'll just have to scratch what's been offended. Anything "white" "rich" or "christian" offends ewe. :lol::lol::lol: that's a lot of scratching innit?

sad,, minorities have fought so long against "segregation" now they want to self segregate..

So introducing bills is officially bitching now.

KOOL :cool:

you'll just have to scratch what's been offended. Anything "white" "rich" or "christian" offends ewe. :lol::lol::lol: that's a lot of scratching innit?

I grew up in suburbia in a white christian household. I am smart enough not to make people feel bad for me. My mom drove a mini van and I played sports, took dance, and was in Camp Fire and I had two parent household. When I was in high school I would only shop at the Gap.
I am sorry, I am not like some others who live the same type of life and expect people to feel bad for me.

sad,, minorities have fought so long against "segregation" now they want to self segregate..

Self segregate? What the fuck are you talking about?

do ewe know how to use a dictionary?
I know precisely what you are talking about, and it's natural human behaviour.
icon14.gif

Forum List

Back