Arizona Senate Passes Bill Allowing Business Owners To Refuse Service To Gays

The General doesn't read the Bible or have a faith apparently but he's still highly homophobic? I wonder if he just can't get past the sex issue to see the rights issue?

Rights issue >> The right of sex pervert loons (2% of America) to engage in activities that can spread their sexual perversion, versus the 98% of America who wish to protect themselves from this cancerous insanity. Yeah, I see it. :badgrin:

PS - there's no such thing as "homophobic", and the use of that FALSE word is an offense against those of us who have real phobias.
Oh you fear them alright General, irrationally.

Stop pretending that your critics are "bigots".. You'll get nowhere with the bigot card. So I ask you again >> how can you possibly not see the harm from openly queer behavior ? If you really need to have someone lay it all out here for you I'll do that. I suspect that you know damn well what I'm talking about though.
Ok, lay it out for me why openly gay behaviour is harmful. :popcorn:

1. Queers actively try to recruit children to adopt their sick, perverted lifestyle > HARM.

2. No heterosexual wants to share a shower with a queer. > HARM.

3. No heterosexual football player wants to be grabbed and tackled by any queer > HARM.

4. Few heterosexuals are not disgusted by the sight to 2 guys kissing each on the lips (or worse) > HARM.

5. Queers have spread AIDS. Only 2% of US population is queer, yet they account for 61% of AIDS > HARM. ("Men who have sex with men remain the group most heavily affected by new HIV infections." Center for Disease Control)

6. "A new study in the United Kingdom has revealed that homosexuals are about 50% more likely to suffer from depression and engage in substance abuse than the rest of the population, reports Health24.com....the risk of suicide jumped over 200% if an individual had engaged in a homosexual lifestyle...the lifespan of a homosexual is on average 24 years shorter than that of a heterosexual.

7. Relatives of homosexuals are hurt emotionally by the loved ones being queer. > HARM

8. Breast cancer is higher among lesbians and bisexual women than heterosexual women. > HARM

9. The incidence of domestic violence is almost twice as high among queer "men" as it is among heterosexual men. > HARM

This is a significant but still only partial list.

1. No, they don't.
2. Absurd statement.
3. See 2.
4. Just stop thinking about it. :lol:
5. Gays only spread aids to other gays, so no harm to heterosexuals.
6. Even if true, no harm to heteros.
7. No.
8. Not relevant to sexual behaviour.
9. Gays beat each other up more than straight guys get into fights? Um... No.

1. Queers actively try to recruit children to adopt their sick, perverted lifestyle > HARM.

3. No heterosexual football player wants to be grabbed and tackled by any queer > HARM.

4. Few heterosexuals are not disgusted by the sight to 2 guys kissing each on the lips (or worse) > HARM.

5. Queers have spread AIDS. Only 2% of US population is queer, yet they account for 61% of AIDS > HARM. ("Men who have sex with men remain the group most heavily affected by new HIV infections." Center for Disease Control)

6. "A new study in the United Kingdom has revealed that homosexuals are about 50% more likely to suffer from depression and engage in substance abuse than the rest of the population, reports Health24.com....the risk of suicide jumped over 200% if an individual had engaged in a homosexual lifestyle...the lifespan of a homosexual is on average 24 years shorter than that of a heterosexual.

7. Relatives of homosexuals are hurt emotionally by the loved ones being queer. > HARM

8. Breast cancer is higher among lesbians and bisexual women than heterosexual women. > HARM

9. The incidence of domestic violence is almost twice as high among queer "men" as it is among heterosexual men. > HARM

Let's say, for the sake of argument, that I trust you on all of that. How would you deal with the "queer" problem?

For starters, they be banned from all teaching positions, all coaching, all clergy, all public official jobs, and anything dealing with kids.

Secondly, SSM would be banned in all 50 states. All employment, housing, public accomodations, adoption, and hate crimes laws protecting queers would be repealed.

Open displays of homosexuality would be banned.

Queers would be banned from the military, all contact sports (tennis might be OK).

All media communication supporting homosexuality would be banned as violations of US Code 2384 (Seditious Conspiracy)

Sodomy would be banned.

All homosexual activity private or public would be banned.

Let's say, for the sake of argument, that I trust you on all of that. How would you deal with the "queer" problem?

For starters, they be banned from all teaching positions, all coaching, all clergy, all public official jobs, and anything dealing with kids.

Secondly, SSM would be banned in all 50 states. All employment, housing, public accomodations, adoption, and hate crimes laws protecting queers would be repealed.

Queers would be banned from the military, all contact sports (tennis might be OK).

All media communication supporting homosexuality would be banned as violations of US Code 2384 (Seditious Conspiracy)

Sodomy would be banned.

Sodomy banned? But blowjobs are like flowers for men! The wife knows that's an easy way to get me to take her out to dinner, anyway, that's going to be a lot of criminal activity to deal with eh? How would you like these guys to make a living, or are you planning to put them all in prison or ship them to an remote island? What if they pretend to be straight, can they have a job then, a house maybe, a dog?

Sodomy would be banned.

You'd be really happy living in Saudi Arabia. :lol:

Sodomy would be banned.

You'd be really happy living in Saudi Arabia. :lol:
Men hold hands there. Never happen.
bush-king.jpg

Last edited:

1. No, they don't.
2. Absurd statement.
3. See 2.
7. No.

Oh. you thought you could come right in here and refute me , huh ? :lol:

1. OF COURSE THEY DO, and everyone knows it. Stop talking stupid.
In 2011, internet journalist Daniel Villarreal advocated queer acceptance by writing: "I and a lot of other people want to indoctrinate, recruit, teach, and expose children to queer sexuality AND THERE’S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT." (^ Villarreal, Daniel (May 12, 2011). "Can We Please Just Start Admitting That We Do Actually Want To Indoctrinate Kids?". Queerty. Archived from the original on June 26, 2013. Retrieved June 26, 2013.)
http://www.greeleygazette.com/press/?p=9797
There was a pro-homosexual teacher/teen 'Teach Out' held at Tufts University in Boston in March 2004, that outraged concerned citizens. During the Teach Out, state HIV instructors taught teenagers how to engage in queer, deviant, sex acts, and they also taught teachers how to indoctrinate children into accepting homosexuality as normal. ( "Let's End Taxpayer Supported Homosexual Recruitment Programs In Public Schools". Traditional Values Coalition. Archived from the original on 1 November 2005.)
In her WorldNetDaily piece, "GLSEN and the Hitler Youth", Judith Reisman also expressed concern that groups such as GLSEN are cover for recruitment of children, saying "Under color of a 'Safe Schools Movement' battling alleged 'bullying' of so-called 'gay' children (K-12), some see GLSEN as a modern version of the Hitler Youth and as preparing the ground for a larger, sweeping, schoolroom Youth Brigade."

http://equalitymatters.org/blog/201310080005
http://pfox.org/recruited.html
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8dd_1353468758
http://culturecampaign.blogspot.com/2011/04/gay-recruitment-of-kids-obamas-czar.html
http://www.theonion.com/articles/98-homosexualrecruitment-drive-nearing-goal,536/

2. Your statement calling it absurd is what is absurd. When I was in the military, if the guys would have suspected anyone in the barracks was queer, that "guy" would have been on his way back home in 5 minutes. Same thing today.

3. For you to call this absurd is beyond absurd. it's BIZARRE. You are deranged.

4. I'll think about anything I choose to think about. Imposing queer sex upon the public's eyes is unacceptable, and should be illegal. In many places it is.

5. Harm is harm whether to queers or heteros. And what harms the queer, harms his family members also.

6. Same as 5.

7. OF COURSE they are (you're making this too easy for me)

8. It could only be related to homosexual behavior. There could be no other explanation. (Gay and Lesbian Medical Association, glma.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=feature.showFeature&FeatureID=319&E:\ColdFusion9\verity\Data\dummy.txt)

9. Um..yes. (Gwat Yong Lie and Sabrina Gentlewarrier, "Intimate Violence in Lesbian Relationships: Discussion of Survey Findings and Practice Implications," Journal of Social Service Research 15 (1991): 41–59." (exodusglobalalliance.org/ishomosexualityhealthyp60.php)

Last edited:

1. No, they don't.
2. Absurd statement.
3. See 2.
7. No.

2. Your statement calling it absurd is what is absurd. When I was in the military, if the guys would have suspected anyone in the barracks was queer, that "guy" would have been on his way back home in 5 minutes. Same thing today.

3. For you to call this absurd is beyond absurd. it's BIZARRE. You are deranged.

4. I'll think about anything I choose to think about. Imposing queer sex upon the public's eyes is unacceptable, and should be illegal. In many places it is.

5. Harm is harm whether to queers or heteros. And what harms the queer, harms his family members also.

6. Same as 5.

8. It could only be related to homosexual behavior. There could be no other explanation. (Gay and Lesbian Medical Association, glma.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=feature.showFeature&FeatureID=319&E:\ColdFusion9\verity\Data\dummy.txt)

9. Um..yes. (Gwat Yong Lie and Sabrina Gentlewarrier, "Intimate Violence in Lesbian Relationships: Discussion of Survey Findings and Practice Implications," Journal of Social Service Research 15 (1991): 41–59." (exodusglobalalliance.org/ishomosexualityhealthyp60.php)

Ok, you're a fucking gay-obsessed lunatic. Got it. Carry on.

1. No, they don't.
2. Absurd statement.
3. See 2.
7. No.

6. Same as 5.

Now don't get him upset. He's the Mad Max of his retirement community, in his camouflage golf cart, twin American flags waving proudly as zips past you on Faggot Patrol, which just by chance also happens to be his favorite TV show.

6. Same as 5.

1. No, they don't. Pedophiles do.
2. Absurd statement. The military allowed gays in, you showered with some. :eek:
3. Speculation at best.
4. Just stop thinking about it. So you're against "land of the free"? Not free for gays?
5. Gays only spread aids to other gays, so no harm to heterosexuals. heteros get it as well.
6. That website also had an article titled: Eminent Psychiatrist Says Homosexuality is a Disorder that Can be Cured. :lol:
7. No, only homophobes are affected.
8. Not relevant to sexual behaviour. Unless you're talking about the plastic in a plastic cock leeching into their bodies. :D
9. Gays beat each other up more than straight guys get into fights? Um... No. Heteros beat their women up way more, that's why they have all the women's shelters and no/not many gay ones.

6. Same as 5.

Now don't get him upset. He's the Mad Max of his retirement community, in his camouflage golf cart, twin American flags waving proudly as zips past you on Faggot Patrol, which just by chance also happens to be his favorite TV show.

Sounds like all good ideas, albiet a bit too mild. I'd prefer going around in the back of a pick-up truck (Confederate flag license plate), and just sweeping them up with a large net shot out from an Army rocket launcher, Then hauling them off to jail on obscenity charges (for starters) Bwa ha ha ha ha ha (Burt Reynolds laugh) :badgrin:

http://oi44.tinypic.com/29apboi.jpg

6. Same as 5.

1. No, they don't. Pedophiles do.
2. Absurd statement. The military allowed gays in, you showered with some. :eek:
3. Speculation at best.
4. Just stop thinking about it. So you're against "land of the free"? Not free for gays?
5. Gays only spread aids to other gays, so no harm to heterosexuals. heteros get it as well.
6. That website also had an article titled: Eminent Psychiatrist Says Homosexuality is a Disorder that Can be Cured. :lol:
7. No, only homophobes are affected.
8. Not relevant to sexual behaviour. Unless you're talking about the plastic in a plastic cock leeching into their bodies. :D
9. Gays beat each other up more than straight guys get into fights? Um... No. Heteros beat their women up way more, that's why they have all the women's shelters and no/not many gay ones.

1. In 2011, internet journalist Daniel Villarreal advocated queer acceptance by writing: "I and a lot of other people want to indoctrinate, recruit, teach, and expose children to queer sexuality AND THERE’S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT." (^ Villarreal, Daniel (May 12, 2011). "Can We Please Just Start Admitting That We Do Actually Want To Indoctrinate Kids?". Queerty. Archived from the original on June 26, 2013. Retrieved June 26, 2013.)
Gay activist admits gays really do want to recruit children :: Northern Colorado Gazette
There was a pro-homosexual teacher/teen 'Teach Out' held at Tufts University in Boston in March 2004, that outraged concerned citizens. During the Teach Out, state HIV instructors taught teenagers how to engage in queer, deviant, sex acts, and they also taught teachers how to indoctrinate children into accepting homosexuality as normal. ( "Let's End Taxpayer Supported Homosexual Recruitment Programs In Public Schools". Traditional Values Coalition. Archived from the original on 1 November 2005.)
In her WorldNetDaily piece, "GLSEN and the Hitler Youth", Judith Reisman also expressed concern that groups such as GLSEN are cover for recruitment of children, saying "Under color of a 'Safe Schools Movement' battling alleged 'bullying' of so-called 'gay' children (K-12), some see GLSEN as a modern version of the Hitler Youth and as preparing the ground for a larger, sweeping, schoolroom Youth Brigade."

Robert Oscar Lopez: Gay Activists Are Violent, “Recruit Children Into Homosexuality” | Equality Matters
PFOX - Recruited
LiveLeak.com - Homosexuals Admit they Recruit Children!
http://culturecampaign.blogspot.com/...amas-czar.html
http://www.theonion.com/articles/98-...ring-goal,536/

2. I showered with one for 10 seconds. We found out he was queer, and sent him back to Teaneck, NJ, tarred & feathered. Yeah those pillowxases had a lot of good feathers. Bwa ha ha h aha ha.

3. Not hardly.

6. So what ?

7. No such thing as "homophobe". That's already been explained . Try to keep up.

8. (Gay and Lesbian Medical Association, glma.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=feature.showFeature&FeatureID=319&E:\ColdFusion9\verity\Data\dummy.txt)

9. (Gwat Yong Lie and Sabrina Gentlewarrier, "Intimate Violence in Lesbian Relationships: Discussion of Survey Findings and Practice Implications," Journal of Social Service Research 15 (1991): 41–59." (exodusglobalalliance.org/ishomosexualityhealthyp60.php)[/quote]

Approved as long as heterosexuals are doing it, non-sexually. But when queers get into it. Well......just don't let them do that. Or you'll be sorry. :eusa_hand:

Actually I won't care. Methinks thou doth protest too much.

What you really think is I don't protest enough. Bwa ha ha ha ha http://oi44.tinypic.com/29apboi.jpg
Ah the changes we've seen eh General? And now the gays are just like everyone else, but better dressed. Life is just full of surprises eh?

1. Queers actively try to recruit children to adopt their sick, perverted lifestyle > harm.

2. No heterosexual wants to share a shower with a queer. > harm.

3. No heterosexual football player wants to be grabbed and tackled by any queer > harm.

4. Few heterosexuals are not disgusted by the sight to 2 guys kissing each on the lips (or worse) > harm.

5. Queers have spread aids. Only 2% of us population is queer, yet they account for 61% of aids > harm. ("men who have sex with men remain the group most heavily affected by new hiv infections." center for disease control)

6. "a new study in the united kingdom has revealed that homosexuals are about 50% more likely to suffer from depression and engage in substance abuse than the rest of the population, reports health24.com....the risk of suicide jumped over 200% if an individual had engaged in a homosexual lifestyle...the lifespan of a homosexual is on average 24 years shorter than that of a heterosexual.

7. Relatives of homosexuals are hurt emotionally by the loved ones being queer. > harm

8. Breast cancer is higher among lesbians and bisexual women than heterosexual women. > harm

9. The incidence of domestic violence is almost twice as high among queer "men" as it is among heterosexual men. > harm

this is a significant but still only partial list.
let's say, for the sake of argument, that i trust you on all of that. How would you deal with the "queer" problem?

for starters, they be banned from all teaching positions, all coaching, all clergy, all public official jobs, and anything dealing with kids.

Secondly, ssm would be banned in all 50 states. All employment, housing, public accomodations, adoption, and hate crimes laws protecting queers would be repealed.

Queers would be banned from the military, all contact sports (tennis might be ok).

All media communication supporting homosexuality would be banned as violations of us code 2384 (seditious conspiracy)

sodomy would be banned.

sieg protectionist!

Sieg protectionist!

Forum List

Back