Arizona republican party announces independent audit of Maricopa country elections

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Arizona Republican Party announced it would be conducting an independent and private audit of the Maricopa County Recorder’s Office performance in the 2018 election, after the performance of the Democrat County Recorder was widely criticized on numerous procedural and legal grounds.

Arizona Republican Party Announces Independent Audit of Maricopa County Elections - Big League Politics
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh good at least it will make the d rats squirm in spite of all the pay offs we know they have covering their asses. They will cheat and it will go right to left field.

The Arizona Republican Party announced it would be conducting an independent and private audit of the Maricopa County Recorder’s Office performance in the 2018 election, after the performance of the Democrat County Recorder was widely criticized on numerous procedural and legal grounds.

Arizona Republican Party Announces Independent Audit of Maricopa County Elections - Big League Politics

Oh good at least it will make the d rats squirm in spite of all the pay offs we know they have covering their asses. They will cheat and it will go right to left field.
Oh man this is gonna be good.

Of course, left stole it...

All they need is one... just one corrupted county. And they got one.

Anything unusual here?

qq2tdj.jpg

qq2tdj.jpg

I am not so sure the Dems stole that one. If the Dems were going to manufacture votes, why do it only for one race?

Alot of people split their ticket because sometimes Republican candidates are way too ideological.

I split my vote here in Virginia.

Meaningless drivel. Republicans being sore losers.

If Arizonan's were dumb enough to elect a moron who called the state the meth capitol of the USA and said Americans should be able to join the Taliban then they get what they deserve lol.

qq2tdj.jpg

I am not so sure the Dems stole that one. If the Dems were going to manufacture votes, why do it only for one race?

Alot of people split their ticket because sometimes Republican candidates are way too ideological.

They didn't need Congress seat. They needed Senate. They've tried in Arizona and Florida.

Isn't weird how they gain votes after the polls close.

By thousands.
By new found votes.
By recount.
Always the same counties.

They didn't need Congress seat. They needed Senate. They've tried in Arizona and Florida.

Isn't weird how they gain votes after the polls close.

By thousands.
By new found votes.
By recount.
Always the same counties.
True, but I believe that it is best to never attribute to conspiracy what can be more easily explained by corruption and stupidity.

And with the Democrats,....well lets just say I see no reason to ever have to subscribe to conspiracy on their part.

:)

All they need is one... just one corrupted county. And they got one.

Anything unusual here?

qq2tdj.jpg

Lots of people split their votes. I have never voted straight ticket

Lots of people split their votes. I have never voted straight ticket
I did vote a straight party ticket in 2000, to protect gun rights when the Democrats forgot how many gun owners there are in this great nation.

But otherwise, no, I do not want a monolithic federal government.

Forum List

Back