Arizona passes tough illegal immigration law

And now Mc Cain is against illegal immigration and against amnesty for illegal aliens. Hopefully the people of Az will vote this loser out. RINO!!!! people like him are responsible for Obama!!!!!

I recall back in the 70's when Orygun passed a law aimed at keeping the immigrants from California out.
Sadly it did not hold up in court.

I guess brown people now have to carry papers where ever they go now.

Oh yeah I guess that would be racist.

I guess all people who live or travel in Arizona have to carry papers where ever they go.

That should spark tourism

This'll be overturned in the first appellate court it reaches

the only way to make it even remotely legit is to require all persons to carry identification at all times

which just raises a whole new set of issues

the only way to make it even remotely legit is to require all persons to carry identification at all times

What's wrong with having ID with you all the time?

You carry DL when you drive the car, right?

Ame®icano;2227733 said:

Driving a vehicle is operating a deadly weapon that kills thousands every year. It's like a CCP, showing you've demonstrated yourself competent to operate the machine.

This bill effectively requires members of a certain race to have identification at all times. As written, it will be judged racially discriminatory as soon as it hits the appellate courts.

Good. They should use the AZ law as a blue print for Immigration reform....the Dems are so hell bent on expanding the size of government let's hire 50,000 Border patrol agents to secure the southern border and fight the mexican drug gangs.

I guess all people who live or travel in Arizona have to carry papers where ever they go.

They've had boarder crossings in California and Arizona Interstates for decades checking for people transporting produce across state-lines. Sometimes they check your ID. They check everyone not just "Brown People".

I think it's a good idea to carry an ID anyway because I'm afraid to say this....but you need one to drive across our Southwestern desert in any vehicle.

I don't think it will make a dent in the tourism traffic.

Last edited:
This bill effectively requires members of a certain race to have identification at all times. As written, it will be judged racially discriminatory as soon as it hits the appellate courts.

What "certain race" is that?

Be real here. A any hispanic, especially one who is dark and/or has an accent can be stopped as a suspected illegal entrant and detained if they don't have their identification, under this law.

It will be overturned, as written, as racially discriminatory.

Ame®icano;2227733 said:

Driving a vehicle is operating a deadly weapon that kills thousands every year. It's like a CCP, showing you've demonstrated yourself competent to operate the machine.

I see no particular reason that a person here illegally should be afforded all the rights and priviledges of a citizen. In most cases, the police will not do random checks, but will ID people in the course of a traffic stop or other proper contact. All adults are to have an ID that they can present to a police officer upon request.

Ame®icano;2227733 said:

Hmmm...

To live and work in US legally require valid documents. It's like a being competent to work, educate yourself, pay taxes, get "entitlements"...

This bill doesn't require people of certain race to have ID all the time. It require EVERYONE to have ID all the times. Now again question, whats wrong with carrying ID?

Oh no!!!! The horror of carrying a piece of paper in your wallet stating that you are a US Citizen.... :cuckoo:

Leave it up to truth to come up with something like this...:cuckoo:

Good. They should use the AZ law as a blue print for Immigration reform....the Dems are so hell bent on expanding the size of government let's hire 50,000 Border patrol agents to secure the southern border and fight the mexican drug gangs.

Democrats are all for expanding the Government....except for when it comes to protecting the country....:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Be real here. A any hispanic, especially one who is dark and/or has an accent can be stopped as a suspected illegal entrant and detained if they don't have their identification, under this law.

Where does law says anything about Hispanics? It effects everyone.

Lies as interpreted through the eyes of a racist.....
The Arizona law will require ID checks on anyone who's stopped....show me ANYWHERE in this Bill where it singles out people of hispanic origin by name.

Lies as interpreted through the eyes of a racist.....
The Arizona law will require ID checks on anyone who's stopped....show me ANYWHERE in this Bill where it singles out people of hispanic origin by name.

I don't care if it doesnt state hispanics in the bill, I am not okay with feeling like I am in Iraq or something. I also don't like the fact the Police could pull me over just because they want to.

Forum List

Back