Arizona cop murdered; War on Cops is here.

Police Officer Tyler Jacob Stewart Flagstaff Police Department Arizona

While trying to investigate a domestic violence incident..a Flagstaff AZ cop was shot dead..his cowardly shooter commits suicide.

American police are under a nationwide seige. Some love this. Most do not.

Our cops will win this fight. Pray for them while they do it. Its gonna be a LONG fight. Communists and punk ass loser thugs are dead set on this war on cops.

Okay, somehow, I don't see a guy who flipped out because the cop wanted to pat him down for weapons being part of a "War on Cops".

Its the pattern. Killing cops is the new trend for the losers of society...with a variety of motivations. Just like there are a lot of Muslims fighting a jihad but many havr different reasons.

But...ive noticed that about 296, 000, 000 Americans are NOT out protesting cops. Which means the low life punk cop.haters are going to lose their little cause.

God bless all.of you officers. Our prayers are with you.

These communists and thugs and loser anarchists are MORE of a threat to this nation than radical islam. Radical islam is like a flu. Hits hard and fast. These cop haters...are cancer. Slowly eating away at our nation...little by little.

Exactly,

That is exactly what the black community has become within our nation...A cancer that accepts low standards, crime and lies. The left has its perfect tool to pull this country apart.

Cops are blamed for going after the criminals. What an insane world I live in.
So now it's the whole black community that has become a cancer that accepts low standards, crime and lies? And the entire left uses them as a tool to tear the country apart? The world you live in isn't insane, it's you.

These communists and thugs and loser anarchists are MORE of a threat to this nation than radical islam. Radical islam is like a flu. Hits hard and fast. These cop haters...are cancer. Slowly eating away at our nation...little by little.

Exactly,

That is exactly what the black community has become within our nation...A cancer that accepts low standards, crime and lies. The left has its perfect tool to pull this country apart.

Agreed, but it's not JUST a war on cops, it's a war on white America (as they see it). And no, they are no better than Islamic terrorists.

la-na-las-vegas-shooting-miller-swastika-20140609

I may be wrong here but I think these two may be Caucasian

Exactly,

So now it's the whole black community that has become a cancer that accepts low standards, crime and lies? And the entire left uses them as a tool to tear the country apart? The world you live in isn't insane, it's you.
Agree. And it is a real shame too, because he truly is a bright, young, individual...but he has chosen the wrong path to success...and has chosen his insanity.

Buc90

the war on cops, is not the protesters for the most part....it is primarily white survivalist groups that are loosely associated with the Sovereign Citizen Movement....

you are TRYING to bring race in to this with any instances of black people, like the cop in New York that was just a rank and file criminal from the get go...

While you sit back and throw no outrage about the Sovereigners... like this guy

that killed the two cops in Pennsylvania

Alleged Pennsylvania cop killer charged with terrorism - CNN.com

or this white couple who killed the two cops in Las Vegas

Las Vegas Cop Killers Were Husband-Wife Team - ABC News

Or this white guy who lured police to his house with a fire set to it and killed a cop responding...

Florida Man Sets House On Fire Kills Responding Deputy In Ambush

So PLEASE stop with your racial bull crap...and look up and read about Sovereign Citizen Movement

Sovereign Citizens Movement Southern Poverty Law Center

There is a war on cops alright, but it ain't with the criminal elements of society that is NEW....

it's these suckers I listed above.... but did you for days on end complain about them? NOOO, OF COURSE NOT.... you need to make this racial, at least in most of your continual threads on this, while the true plotters of the death of cops hides behind the curtain YOU PUT THERE for them....the right wing's racial obsession.

This is all good to know. I am a sheriff's Auxiliary Volunteer, and I patrol in uniform in a patrol car. I have never been attacked by a communist, but I will certainly look more carefully at the folks on the street. I am not sure that I know how to identify communists who have declared war on cops. Granted, if they are carrying a book written by Carl Marx, but, other than that....

It's "Karl" Marx.

This is all good to know. I am a sheriff's Auxiliary Volunteer, and I patrol in uniform in a patrol car. I have never been attacked by a communist, but I will certainly look more carefully at the folks on the street. I am not sure that I know how to identify communists who have declared war on cops. Granted, if they are carrying a book written by Carl Marx, but, other than that....

. Tell me...Would you shoot a black man that pointed a gun at you?
I would shoot anyone who points a gun at me.

Exactly,

Agreed, but it's not JUST a war on cops, it's a war on white America (as they see it). And no, they are no better than Islamic terrorists.

They have white body paint on their faces, so it's possible they could actually be black.

Think of this "incident" as just another volley to make Al Sharpton the Democrat Party's attempt at nominating a moderate presidential candidate. So moderate that even Jammie Jake would rush to support him!

Exactly,

They have white body paint on their faces, so it's possible they could actually be black.

Sure they could if this was opposite day.

But I'd love to hear about this war on whites perpetrated by whites and the victims has so far been an Asian and Hispanic guy

Me too. This issue shouldn't be about race at all. Only the fact that blacks choose to commit 5-10 times more crime compared to other populations makes it about it within their minds.

Except Matthew is ignoring one key point in his arguement.

He is defending shooting UNARMED BLACKS! Why?

Because blacks commit crimes! But tell Matthew to do his boo hoo blacks are racist routine crying about it.

Then ask him (like I've tried before but he never answers) how is that black racism affecting his life? You'll find out Quick that all his crying is about some black guy looked at him mean once.

Its the pattern. Killing cops is the new trend for the losers of society...with a variety of motivations. Just like there are a lot of Muslims fighting a jihad but many havr different reasons.

But...ive noticed that about 296, 000, 000 Americans are NOT out protesting cops. Which means the low life punk cop.haters are going to lose their little cause.

Hey, guy, there are a lot of us who aren't out protesting, but we really think your profession should change how it does business.

Just sayin'.

Oh, before you say that there's war on cops.

In 2014, only 117 cops have died in the line of duty... These are the causes.

Line of Duty Deaths: 117
Assault: 2
Automobile accident: 26
Drowned: 1
Fire: 1
Gunfire: 47
Gunfire (Accidental): 2
Heart attack: 15
Motorcycle accident: 3
Struck by vehicle: 5
Vehicle pursuit: 5
Vehicular assault: 10

Read more: Law Enforcement Line of Duty Deaths in 2014

By comparison here are the numbers for 2013.

Line of Duty Deaths: 105
9/11 related illness: 1
Aircraft accident: 1
Automobile accident: 25
Boating accident: 1
Bomb: 1
Drowned: 2
Duty related illness: 1
Electrocuted: 1
Fall: 4
Fire: 1
Gunfire: 30
Gunfire (Accidental): 2
Heart attack: 10
Motorcycle accident: 4
Stabbed: 2
Struck by vehicle: 8
Training accident: 2
Vehicle pursuit: 4
Vehicular assault: 5

Read more: Law Enforcement Line of Duty Deaths in 2013

Me too. This issue shouldn't be about race at all. Only the fact that blacks choose to commit 5-10 times more crime compared to other populations makes it about it within their minds.

Except we are talking UNARMED BLACKS. I figure maybe you're talking about the scary size of black guys arms and referring to them as Guns

Volunteers to the police dept and all aspects of it (CHP, Sheriff, etc) are never allowed to be armed.

Exactly,

They are WORSE than Islamic terrorists. The islamists at least have a reason they hate us...they dont want the West in their shithole countries. Agree or not...from their warped viewpoint...at least we see why they fight.

But cop haters here? We give them all the free shit they ever need. Free education. Free housing and food. We play political correctness all day to appease them. And for what? For them to act like animals and attack our police.and commit crimes against society?

A domestic criminal shitbag preying on the very people who fund his welfare is WORSE than a foreign combatant.

Just because someone does not gush and fawn and kiss your boots does NOT make them a "cop hater".

Exactly,

Sure they could if this was opposite day.

But I'd love to hear about this war on whites perpetrated by whites and the victims has so far been an Asian and Hispanic guy
Those boobs look kinda black.

Sad, they'll never get squeezed again. Especially by me.

Forum List

Back