Two Black Assassins Try To Kill Durham, NC Cop On Christmas. National Media Silent.

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Two Black Assassins Try To Kill Durham, NC Cop On Christmas. National Media Silent.
Two Black Assassins Try To Kill Durham NC Cop On Christmas. National Media Silent. - John Cardillo

johncardillo.com ^ | 12/28/14 | john cardillo

A Durham, NC Police Officer narrowly escaped death Christmas night when two Black would be assassins fired six shots at him in an incident eerily reminiscent of the murders of NYPD Officers Liu and Ramos.

Officer J.T. West was sitting in his patrol car completing a report when he noticed two suspicious men approaching from behind his vehicle. West exited his vehicle to speak with the men when one drew a gun and fired six rounds in his direction, striking his patrol car once.

West returned fire with two rounds but it is unknown if he hit the shooters.

The shooters are described as a black male, 18-25 years old, approximately 6 feet tall with a skinny build wearing an oversized black hoodie, and a black male, 18-25 years old, 5'8"-6' tall weighing 180 to 200 pounds wearing a light-colored jacket.

If you have information, please contact Investigator G. Silla at (919) 560-4415, ext. 29310 or CrimeStoppers at (919) 683-1200.

Yet, no media coverage??? I guess that would be racist!

God damn animals. Time to release the hounds on these beasts.

THE SILENCE OF THE LEFT!!!

the-silence-of-the-lambs-hannibal-lector-5080574-1020-576.jpg

I didn't see either of you guys comment on the threads today about the white guy who called in a fire and used that to ambush and successfully murder a police officer. Why is that?

Is that a BLACK guy trying to kill an officer?... We are RACIAL PROFILING the situation.... BUT that white guy could have been a WHITE, LIBERAL, RACIST, COP HATER egged on by a guy like Sharpton's rhetoric!

TheOldSchool said:
I didn't see either of you guys comment on the threads today about the white guy who called in a fire and used that to ambush and successfully murder a police officer. Why is that?
I said animals. They come in all colors. Subhuman beasts that need to be taken out of society.

TheOldSchool said:
I said animals. They come in all colors. Subhuman beasts that need to be taken out of society.
how about Alaska?

It looks like someone wants an early start to the New Year's Eve Massacre that has been promised.

Obama and the Ds are setting off a race war.

First comes selling more guns and ammo than any president.

Two reinforcing the ban on weapons by felons in red states

Three denial of legal weapons to the law abiding on the left coast and north of the Potomac.

Interesting but stupic

So, you're excusing the media for ignoring this story but condemning Matthew for ignoring the other one? It's the media's responsibility to report these stories whether it's politically expedient for the left or not. That's SUPPOSED to be their job.

So, you're excusing the media for ignoring this story but condemning Matthew for ignoring the other one? It's the media's responsibility to report these stories whether it's politically expedient for the left or not. That's SUPPOSED to be their job.

The media ignored the other one too. As did the usual racists on this site such as yourself and Matthew.

The media ignored the other one too. As did the usual racists on this site such as yourself and Matthew.
Deflection.

Deflection.

No dummy I just pointed out that the media equally ignored both stories. That negates your racist paranoia.

Deflection.

No dummy I just pointed out that the media equally ignored both stories. That negates your racist paranoia.
No paranoia, you have a long history of ignoring what you don't like. You're a partisan hack and a useful idiot.

Deflection.

No paranoia, you have a long history of ignoring what you don't like. You're a partisan hack and a useful idiot.

either place the person on ignore or shut up, simply bitching about them is pointless.

Seriously, ignore the trolls until they have no audience.

I strongly disagree.

The job of a journalist is to sell ads in his/her medium. Going for the LCD or leftist voter is the best way to do that. Since the young and stupid tend to be both liberal. and lacking in brand loyalty they are the demographic advertisers want. Therefore you have inverted cause and effect.

Deflection.

Oh look at the pot calling the kettle black :cool:

Deflection.

either place the person on ignore or shut up, simply bitching about them is pointless.

Seriously, ignore the trolls until they have no audience.
I'm not "bitching about him", I'm calling the asshole out. But feel free to be a shrinking violet if you want.

I strongly disagree.

The job of a journalist is to sell ads in his/her medium. Going for the LCD or leftist voter is the best way to do that. Since the young and stupid tend to be both liberal. and lacking in brand loyalty they are the demographic advertisers want. Therefore you have inverted cause and effect.
Journalist Job Description

Forum List

Back