Arizona cop murdered; War on Cops is here.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Police Officer Tyler Jacob Stewart Flagstaff Police Department Arizona

While trying to investigate a domestic violence incident..a Flagstaff AZ cop was shot dead..his cowardly shooter commits suicide.

American police are under a nationwide seige. Some love this. Most do not.

Our cops will win this fight. Pray for them while they do it. Its gonna be a LONG fight. Communists and punk ass loser thugs are dead set on this war on cops.

He was shot when trying to pat down someone he stopped over earlier reports of domestic fighting. The most recent Ferguson incident happened because a gun was pulled when a cop approached the guys in a convenience store parking lot. The New York shooter was already on the run from shooting his GF. It isn't a war on cops. It is people doing stupid shit in the heat of the moment. People who do not value their own lives are not going to value someone else's. If this were a war on cops, 2 of the 3 incidents wouldn't have ended in immediate suicides, but a second shoot out with PD.

God bless all.of you officers. Our prayers are with you.

These communists and thugs and loser anarchists are MORE of a threat to this nation than radical islam. Radical islam is like a flu. Hits hard and fast. These cop haters...are cancer. Slowly eating away at our nation...little by little.

He was shot when trying to pat down someone he stopped over earlier reports of domestic fighting. The most recent Ferguson incident happened because a gun was pulled when a cop approached the guys in a convenience store parking lot. The New York shooter was already on the run from shooting his GF. It isn't a war on cops. It is people doing stupid shit in the heat of the moment. People who do not value their own lives are not going to value someone else's. If this were a war on cops, 2 of the 3 incidents wouldn't have ended in immediate suicides, but a second shoot out with PD.
Radical Islamists and japanese kamikazes often committed suicide during their attacks.

The criminal element of America has declared war on cops. Pick a side and buckle.up.

These communists and thugs and loser anarchists are MORE of a threat to this nation than radical islam. Radical islam is like a flu. Hits hard and fast. These cop haters...are cancer. Slowly eating away at our nation...little by little.

Exactly,

That is exactly what the black community has become within our nation...A cancer that accepts low standards, crime and lies. The left has its perfect tool to pull this country apart.

Cops are blamed for going after the criminals. What an insane world I live in.

Exactly,

That is exactly what the black community has become within our nation...A cancer that accepts low standards, crime and lies. The left has its perfect tool to pull this country apart.

Agreed, but it's not JUST a war on cops, it's a war on white America (as they see it). And no, they are no better than Islamic terrorists.

This is all good to know. I am a sheriff's Auxiliary Volunteer, and I patrol in uniform in a patrol car. I have never been attacked by a communist, but I will certainly look more carefully at the folks on the street. I am not sure that I know how to identify communists who have declared war on cops. Granted, if they are carrying a book written by Carl Marx, but, other than that....

This is all good to know. I am a sheriff's Auxiliary Volunteer, and I patrol in uniform in a patrol car. I have never been attacked by a communist, but I will certainly look more carefully at the folks on the street. I am not sure that I know how to identify communists who have declared war on cops. Granted, if they are carrying a book written by Carl Marx, but, other than that....

. Tell me...Would you shoot a black man that pointed a gun at you?

I hope the cops you're riding with are aware of your sympathy for the thugs who are out to kill them.

Exactly,

Agreed, but it's not JUST a war on cops, it's a war on white America (as they see it). And no, they are no better than Islamic terrorists.

They are WORSE than Islamic terrorists. The islamists at least have a reason they hate us...they dont want the West in their shithole countries. Agree or not...from their warped viewpoint...at least we see why they fight.

But cop haters here? We give them all the free shit they ever need. Free education. Free housing and food. We play political correctness all day to appease them. And for what? For them to act like animals and attack our police.and commit crimes against society?

A domestic criminal shitbag preying on the very people who fund his welfare is WORSE than a foreign combatant.

S 10432151 said:
I hope the cops you're riding with are aware of your sympathy for the thugs who are out to kill them.
If hes an auxiliary volunteer. ..he isnt working much in bad areas. Too much of a liabiliy. Or he isnt working a city with a true violent element or radical left wing population.

"Arizona cop murdered; War on Cops is here."

Wrong.

There is no 'war on cops,' this is nothing but conservative demagoguery, an inane lie contrived by the right.

Bucs90 just sees what he wants to see. The "war" exists in his head.
I can only assume you two have also pointed out that there is no war on blacks or women either? That's just made up by the left?

Oh, you haven't?

Wrong.

There is no 'war on cops,' this is nothing but conservative demagoguery, an inane lie contrived by the right.

I can only assume you two have also pointed out that there is no war on blacks or women either? That's just made up by the left?

Oh, you haven't?

I agree, the metaphorical "War on <fill-in-the-blank>" is quite overused, to the point of meaninglessness.

But I believe bucs is speaking of a literal "war".

Wrong.

Oh, you haven't?

I agree, the metaphorical "War on <fill-in-the-blank>" is quite overused, to the point of meaninglessness.

But I believe bucs is speaking of a literal "war".

Well, I don't believe there is a war on cops. I DO however believe we are in an ideological war in this country.

It's radical left vs radical right and for whatever reason many have associated the cops with the radical right and many of the more moderate left MUST start standing up and saying ENOUGH, we can no longer stand by and make excuses for these people.

The right have their issues as well, I'm not saying differently, but for purposes of THIS topic it sure would be nice to see more liberals stand against those who are attacking cops both in words and in actions.

. Tell me...Would you shoot a black man that pointed a gun at you?

Certainly not when I am on duty. The sheriff's Auxiliary Volunteers are not armed...except with a radio.

Mark has it right

-Geaux

Levin:
My blood has been boiling, I've been grinding my teeth, listening to all this, watching this, two dead police officers, murdered. President of the United States issues a statement, a written statement. The attorney general of the United States always wants to debate race (with this "nation of cowards"), nowhere to be found. Another coward, another phony. Yes, they do have blood on their hands. No, they didn't kill these police officers. But they have created an environment with their political war against the cops in this country borne out of Ferguson, Mo., with a police officer there whose career is destroyed, who has a death warrant on his own head, was defending himself and shot a thug who first tried to take his pistol and then returned for more!

Mark Levin Goes Off Obama Coward Holder Piece Of Crap Sharpton Waging War On The Cops - Fox Nation

Police Officer Tyler Jacob Stewart Flagstaff Police Department Arizona

While trying to investigate a domestic violence incident..a Flagstaff AZ cop was shot dead..his cowardly shooter commits suicide.

American police are under a nationwide seige. Some love this. Most do not.

Our cops will win this fight. Pray for them while they do it. Its gonna be a LONG fight. Communists and punk ass loser thugs are dead set on this war on cops.

Okay, somehow, I don't see a guy who flipped out because the cop wanted to pat him down for weapons being part of a "War on Cops".

Exactly,

They are WORSE than Islamic terrorists. The islamists at least have a reason they hate us...they dont want the West in their shithole countries. Agree or not...from their warped viewpoint...at least we see why they fight.

But cop haters here? We give them all the free shit they ever need. Free education. Free housing and food. We play political correctness all day to appease them. And for what? For them to act like animals and attack our police.and commit crimes against society?

A domestic criminal shitbag preying on the very people who fund his welfare is WORSE than a foreign combatant.

My education was not free, and I've paid for my own housing and food since I was seventeen. It is a common misconception that all "cop haters" are poor, or living on welfare. People also assume that "cop haters" must always be black. So many assumptions. What would you do without them.

New Topics

Forum List

Back