Arizona cop ambushed in drive by shooting as he stops a drunk driver; Half dozen more

Of course Democrats will deny calling for death to cops.....despite a never ending supply of audio and video and photos of them doing just that.

This...from last week's California anti Trump rally:

View attachment 74144

Oh really. Care to point out the "Democrats" in the photo?

Care to point out "California"? Or anything about "Trump"?

No I guess not, because you're lying yet again. That photo is from a year ago, in Seattle.

I've got this handy plug-in on my browser called "search image on Google". It flushes the bullshit from liars like you right down the proverbial commode.

Care to explain?

Fun fact: here's another photo from the same event:

CD-fM2UUUAAxW8o.jpg:large

Notice how he spelled the name of "Dr Pepper" wrong. It has no period.
Obviously a "Democrat".

Ah. Well...the site I pulled it from was incorrect about the date & city....it was liberals in Seattle in 2015 calling for death to cops. Thanks for correcting it.

But...you left wingers OWN this. The "wings on pigs" crowd are YOURS. You know it. We all know it. Your candidates are preaching it. Your side is embracing the movement. Sorry if you don't like it. But this is a 99% left wing movement of killing cops.

Bol SHOI. I know this must come as a shock to you but individual people have individual minds that make individual decisions. Personally I haven't been to Seattle in three years. But yes, while I was there I definitely huddled with everybody from that side of the road and drew up the language for that sign. You go with that, Sparkles.

WTF does "wings on pigs" even mean? Something about "when pigs fly"? :dunno:

You lefties know EXACTLY what it means. Nice try playing dumb.

I've never heard of it until you posted it here calling it "last week's anti-Trump rally in California". All I did was look up where it came from.

I have heard of "when pigs fly" though. It's a British euphemism for "never".

Ah...so you're gonna keep playing naive huh. Ok. I'll play along.

You libs call cops pigs.
Angels have wings.
Killing a person turns them into winged angels.
Kill a cop.....put wings on a "pig".

You lefties have been using this for quite some time.

2016-05-08-13-09-37--1700224893.jpeg

Oh really. Care to point out the "Democrats" in the photo?

Care to point out "California"? Or anything about "Trump"?

No I guess not, because you're lying yet again. That photo is from a year ago, in Seattle.

I've got this handy plug-in on my browser called "search image on Google". It flushes the bullshit from liars like you right down the proverbial commode.

Care to explain?

Fun fact: here's another photo from the same event:

CD-fM2UUUAAxW8o.jpg:large

Notice how he spelled the name of "Dr Pepper" wrong. It has no period.
Obviously a "Democrat".

Ah. Well...the site I pulled it from was incorrect about the date & city....it was liberals in Seattle in 2015 calling for death to cops. Thanks for correcting it.

But...you left wingers OWN this. The "wings on pigs" crowd are YOURS. You know it. We all know it. Your candidates are preaching it. Your side is embracing the movement. Sorry if you don't like it. But this is a 99% left wing movement of killing cops.

Bol SHOI. I know this must come as a shock to you but individual people have individual minds that make individual decisions. Personally I haven't been to Seattle in three years. But yes, while I was there I definitely huddled with everybody from that side of the road and drew up the language for that sign. You go with that, Sparkles.

I've never heard of it until you posted it here calling it "last week's anti-Trump rally in California". All I did was look up where it actually came from, knowing in advance that whatever you described would be pulled out of a proctology exam.

I have heard of "when pigs fly" though. It's a British euphemism for "never". As we would say, "when hell freezes over". But I don't know the context.

But I do know it's not from California, it's not from last week, and it's got nothing to do with Rump, so bend over and tell us all about "playing dumb", Splooges.

You libs call cops pigs.
Angels have wings.

Have "we" now. You sad pathetic little man.

Say, could you tell me... sorry "us" what's on the menu at our next meeting in Dubuque (which no doubt happens tonight, as we need to meet daily to keep on the same page) for dinner? I'd like to make sure I don't have it for lunch.

You sad pathetic little worm.

I've never heard of it until you posted it here calling it "last week's anti-Trump rally in California". All I did was look up where it actually came from, knowing in advance that whatever you described would be pulled out of a proctology exam.

I have heard of "when pigs fly" though. It's a British euphemism for "never". As we would say, "when hell freezes over". But I don't know the context.

But I do know it's not from California, it's not from last week, and it's got nothing to do with Rump, so bend over and tell us all about "playing dumb", Splooges.

You libs call cops pigs.
Angels have wings.

Say, could you tell me... sorry "us" what's on the menu at our next meeting in Dubuque (which no doubt happens tonight, as we need to meet daily to keep on the same page) for dinner? I'd like to make sure I don't have it for lunch.

Yes. You lefties started this group - identity political stuff. Where 1 person isn't an individual...but rather just a member of the larger group. And you liberals....your group has advocated for dead cops. And been doing so for a while. Al Sharpton in 1992 called for cops to be murdered. Obama started his campaign in the home of a couple who bombed police departments. In fact....that friendship is how he met Michelle.

As I typed this....another cop got gunned down.
Mahomet Police Officer Shot, Manhunt Underway for Suspect

Considering the fact that Maricopa County cops, led by that crazy sheriff have declared war on lots of the people living there, it's not surprising to see some of those people fight back. You don't have to condone the people's actions to understand what caused them.

What war on what people? You mean arresting and deporting illegal alien invaders??? That war?

Are you saying the only people who have suffered the behavior of that jerk were illegal? Lots of perfectly legal people have been unfairly oppressed under that jerk.

NAME THEM.

Name the people he has oppressed....who COMMITTED NO CRIME.

He's a cop. Cops have NO POWER until someone violates a law or is reasonably suspected of violating one.

A cops power is like a light switch. Only a reasonable suspicion that a law has been violated can turn their power "on".

Don't be silly. His antics are well known. Read some of them for yourself..
Maricopa County Sheriff's Office controversies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Considering the fact that Maricopa County cops, led by that crazy sheriff have declared war on lots of the people living there, it's not surprising to see some of those people fight back. You don't have to condone the people's actions to understand what caused them.

What war on what people? You mean arresting and deporting illegal alien invaders??? That war?

Are you saying the only people who have suffered the behavior of that jerk were illegal? Lots of perfectly legal people have been unfairly oppressed under that jerk.

NAME THEM.

He's a cop. Cops have NO POWER until someone violates a law or is reasonably suspected of violating one.

A cops power is like a light switch. Only a reasonable suspicion that a law has been violated can turn their power "on".

Maricopa County Sheriff's Office controversies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So....you can't name who he has oppressed that wasn't a criminal?

You libs call cops pigs.
Angels have wings.

Yes. You lefties started this group - identity political stuff. Where 1 person isn't an individual...but rather just a member of the larger group.

irony-meter.jpg

And let's go back to policing our cities the RIGHT WAY....how liberals want us to:

Of course Democrats will deny calling for death to cops.....despite a never ending supply of audio and video and photos of them doing just that.

This...from last week's California anti Trump rally:

You libs call cops pigs.
Angels have wings.

:dig:

NAME THEM.

I gave you a link. You can'tread it?

NAME THEM.

Yep. A bunch of unfounded nonsense. In fact....it says the Obama DOJ....DROPPED THEIR CASE against him. A bunch of allegations. Nothing stuck.

Worst thing I saw his department did was a SWAT raid where a dog tragically died.

That's it??? A Wikipedia page with a bunch of unfounded allegations......an Obama DOJ witch hunt that they failed on....and a dead dog.

THAT is the Sheriff Joe "war of oppression" you speak of??? Pathetic.

NAME THEM.

Yep. A bunch of unfounded nonsense. In fact....it says the Obama DOJ....DROPPED THEIR CASE against him. A bunch of allegations. Nothing stuck.

Worst thing I saw his department did was a SWAT raid where a dog tragically died.

That's it??? A Wikipedia page with a bunch of unfounded allegations......an Obama DOJ witch hunt that they failed on....and a dead dog.

I guess, if you are a conspiracy theory nut, it's easy to ignore facts. You didn't read far enough to see where there was video of his deputies laughing as they broke a prisoner's neck, did you?

NAME THEM.

I guess, if you are a conspiracy theory nut, it's easy to ignore facts. You didn't read far enough to see where there was video of his deputies laughing as they broke a prisoner's neck, did you?

We're they charged??

We're they charged??
And you wonder why there is a war on cops....Blind as a bat as usual...

Forum List

Back