Ario from the Beach!

Ario

Jan 23, 2016
Miami Beach, FL
Good day everyone! My name is Ario and I live in Miami Beach! I lived in DC for 12 years and moved down to warmer weather 5 years ago! This site comes recommended from my good friend Depotpo!

Yes, well 7 of 9 malcontents recommend USMB, so...

Welcome and please note flame retardant underwear and a Kevlar jacket are highly suggested by those in the know.

He's a great guy. I've tried to warn him to wear a hard hat.

Good to see you, Ario!
Yes, well 7 of 9 malcontents recommend USMB, so...

Welcome and please note flame retardant underwear and a Kevlar jacket are highly suggested by those in the know.

Good day everyone! My name is Ario and I live in Miami Beach! I lived in DC for 12 years and moved down to warmer weather 5 years ago! This site comes recommended from my good friend Depotpo!

A very sunny welcome to you.......hope you enjoy posting here.

Welcome-Beach.jpg

Thanks everyone. So a little about me...

I am 43 years old, single, no children (knock on wood) and a moderate republican. I tend to completely ignore and not engage the radical fringes of both parties because I believe the extreme right and left should simply be laughed at and then swiftly ignored. My key voting issues are immigration, taxes and national security.

One of my biggest pet peeves is hyphenated Americans....Cuban-American, Japanese-American and Irish-Americans for example. I am no special blend but simply an American.

Hello there, Ario...

5t4qyhsm_zpsc9ut0iwv.gif

:)

Thanks everyone. So a little about me...

I am 43 years old, single, no children (knock on wood) and a moderate republican. I tend to completely ignore and not engage the radical fringes of both parties because I believe the extreme right and left should simply be laughed at and then swiftly ignored. My key voting issues are immigration, taxes and national security.

One of my biggest pet peeves is hyphenated Americans....Cuban-American, Japanese-American and Irish-Americans for example. I am no special blend but simply an American.
Dear Ario,

I wholeheartedly agree with your stance.

Signed, Hossfly, Appalachian-American

Forum List

Back