arie2l following the boys

Well, having read the TOS I'm looking forward to some civilized discussion with old & new acquaintances.
Politically & socially, I'm an unabashed LIBERAL. And, although I am an academic, I do live in the real world. I believe in compromise & comity.
Welcome to USMB, arie2l. Hope you enjoy the boards. :)

Thank you to all who welcomed me, weather included. I'm hoping that Mag & Aloha will follow. I also hope that the change is too difficult for the timesucks to follow.

Politically & socially, I'm an unabashed LIBERAL. And, although I am an academic, I do live in the real world. I believe in compromise & comity.

So long as the compromise echoes your view of "the real world", eh?

8DX

Welcome arie!

Jon, Vic, Arie, Billy et al..

Another option I just made:

XXX

Membership is moderated at this point by me, but will be shared with others on both sides who want (and deserve) the responsibility, and even some of the "trolls" may be allowed in if they behave, and the majority agree ;o)

Last edited by a moderator:
So far I've seen kinetta, dog, tap, &, bass, & davie. It's just a matter of time until temper & the trolls follow.

Trolls are like voles, you can never have to many, they're fun to play with and taste real good stuffed in jalepenos and roasted on the grill:eusa_angel:

Welcome aboard by the way and ignore my food fetish:tongue:

So far I've seen kinetta, dog, tap, &, bass, & davie. It's just a matter of time until temper & the trolls follow.

Trolls are like voles, you can never have to many, they're fun to play with and taste real good stuffed in jalepenos and roasted on the grill:eusa_angel:

Very true, but when they begin harassing and threatening your family, and posting your and your family's private info, the fun is over, and the taste is rancid :puke:

Very true, but when they begin harassing and threatening your family, and posting your and your family's private info, the fun is over, and the taste is rancid :puke:

That's the kind of troll we call Orkin in for...ick

My advice?

Do not give out any personally traceable information on these forums. Others can not threaten with information they don't have. Data mining trolls can be particularly malevolent depending on how far they take their dirty tricks. If I ever see anyone posting private information I report it immediately and I agree, that it's no game and not funny.

My advice?

Do not give out any personally traceable information on these forums. Others can not threaten with information they don't have. Data mining trolls can be particularly malevolent depending on how far they take their dirty tricks. If I ever see anyone posting private information I report it immediately and I agree, that it's no game and not funny.

Sound advice, in retrospect. However, over at PE2K, we had over 13 years of daily interaction. And, in the more innocent days of the experience, some were not so circumspect. It was (and still is to some extent) a weird little dysfunctional family. :cuckoo:
So, even in our diaspora the more unstable & malevolent members felt the need to follow & continue their bullshit. Reporting TOS violations did little good, since they'd just create another ID. That's one of the reasons I mentioned the TOS in my intro--hoping that the mods were more attendant here.

Forum List

Back