arie2l following the boys

arie2l

Mar 4, 2013
PAssim
Well, having read the TOS I'm looking forward to some civilized discussion with old & new acquaintances.
Politically & socially, I'm an unabashed LIBERAL. And, although I am an academic, I do live in the real world. I believe in compromise & comity.

OK, civilized in comparison to the incestuous troll-a-thon Yahoo had become. Having been left on our own for the last few years, it become a blend of Thanksgiving and Groundhog Day inside NoExit.

So far I've seen kinetta, dog, tap, &, bass, & davie. It's just a matter of time until temper & the trolls follow.

So far I've seen kinetta, dog, tap, &, bass, & davie. It's just a matter of time until temper & the trolls follow.

How many trolls?

Can't remember who, but someone posted yesterday about Yahoo message boards shutting down.

Well, having read the TOS I'm looking forward to some civilized discussion with old & new acquaintances.
Politically & socially, I'm an unabashed LIBERAL. And, although I am an academic, I do live in the real world. I believe in compromise & comity.

Liberal?
Well here's the one and only nice response you'll see from me
Welcome too the board.

You will see a lot of comedy here!!!

Welcome...:rock:

And I was afraid the fodder was going to disperse.

Forum List

Back