Arianna Huffington

freeandfun1

VIP Member
Feb 14, 2004
Frankly, as far as I am concerned, she is a NOBODY. But she gets a lot of play because she is a die-hard conservative turned wildly liberal democrat.

I wonder what changed her? Money? I think so. Now that she is a wildly liberal Kerry supporter, she gets to go to all the best LA parties.....

Originally posted by freeandfun1
Frankly, as far as I am concerned, she is a NOBODY. But she gets a lot of play because she is a die-hard conservative turned wildly liberal democrat.

I wonder what changed her? Money? I think so. Now that she is a wildly liberal Kerry supporter, she gets to go to all the best LA parties.....

Yes, only case of good turning to evil that I've seen so far, weird indeed.

Originally posted by freeandfun1

Here is the offical explanation:

What prompted the transformation in my political thinking
http://www.ariannaonline.com/about/latimes.php

"I found out much more about this other America during my ex-husband's campaigns for Congress and the Senate"

Something dramatic happened in that period, and her divorce with Michael Huffington seemed strangely timed with her defection to the Democrats.

Did she catch him boning a groupie?

Because soon after she's got the house, the money, and the children, and she's almost running against him for Governor.

http://www.kron4.com/Global/story.asp?S=1391407

It's a vendetta, pure and simple, out for blood, no holds barred, make the bastard suffer, kind of thing.

Use all their money to run directly opposite his platform. She want's to make his life hell!

Well, just guess... :D

Originally posted by Comrade
Here is the offical explanation:

Did she catch him boning a groupie?

Because soon after she's got the house, the money, and the children, and she's almost running against him for Governor.

Well, just guess... :D

Actually, her ex hubby came out of the closet. He's gay! He thought about running for Cali governor too..... he felt he would be good to counter the Homophobic charges against the Repuglican party.

Oh my godess, we might get his gay germs! Glad I installed my Norton gaydar defense.

Forum List

Back