Argentina's new president

Come get it back.
See what happens when you try faggot.

We got the Falkland islands, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and more, and we're going nowhere.

So come try to get it back faggot boy.
Maybe the Argentinians will. The sun sets all the time on the British empire now.

The fucking banana bending stupid, 3rd world Argentinians aint going to do a fucking damn thing besides get beat to shit.
The sun doesn't set on the people who made the world, buddy.
That is Europeans.

So you got your brain in your dick if you think we're going anywhere.
:)
"Brain in your dick." Must be some weird european saying. Don't worry, the U.S. will defend you pussies if you are threatened. Probably. :dunno:

Just remember one thing...
The USA gets a lot of its capabilities from Europe, and Britain in Particular.
So if you think we're pussies, you been brainwashed by somebody named Schmidt, who came to America after his house got blown the fuck up.

So kiss my Ass.
The U.S. does not get any of its capabilities from Europe. You would be typing that in German if we hadn't decided to save your bitch ass.

Which is testament to the fact, you don't know sh!t about WW2... or American military weapons

when will the UK tell argentina's new president... that yes you will give up argentina's claim to the falkland islands, or we're going to war, and we'll kick argentina's asses again ?

Oh and btw..

If Argentina's new president at that time would say something to the effect of...
"Fine, have your imperial islands... don't come to us for a damn thing ever again"..

I would tell the Argentines this.

Great.
That's terrific.

Argentina never did a damn thing for anybody, anywhere in the world, and its also one of the hotspots for Nazi fugitives.
You're one of those 3rd world "tropical paradises" loaded with what propagandists say is "agriculture"...
But like the rest of them, is loaded with not agriculture... but religion, disease and poverty.

We need Argentina like humanity needs a new nickel back album...

So here's what you can do... go fuck yourselves.
We're done here.

You are crazy OP

Argentina is a great country. beautiful, cultured and yes....Las Malvinas belong to Argentina.....

Colonialism is over.....haven't you heard OP?

when will the UK tell argentina's new president... that yes you will give up argentina's claim to the falkland islands, or we're going to war, and we'll kick argentina's asses again ?

Oh and btw..

If Argentina's new president at that time would say something to the effect of...
"Fine, have your imperial islands... don't come to us for a damn thing ever again"..

Great.
That's terrific.

Argentina never did a damn thing for anybody, anywhere in the world, and its also one of the hotspots for Nazi fugitives.
You're one of those 3rd world "tropical paradises" loaded with what propagandists say is "agriculture"...
But like the rest of them, is loaded with not agriculture... but religion, disease and poverty.

We're done here.

You are crazy OP

Argentina is a great country. beautiful, cultured and yes....Las Malvinas belong to Argentina.....

I got news for ya.
Colonialism is over when you shit skinned retards beat white people.

Which isn't ever going to happen, so bring it the fuck on runt... and go back to the kitchen bitch, the men are having a discussion.

Oh and btw..

Great.
That's terrific.

We're done here.

You are crazy OP

I got news for ya.

Which isn't ever going to happen, so bring it the fuck on runt... and go back to the kitchen bitch, the men are having a discussion.

Las Malvinas belong to Argentine.

Oh and btw..

Great.
That's terrific.

We're done here.

You are crazy OP

I got news for ya.

Falklands are British.
Or we'll beat the fucking shit out of Argentina again.

Oh and btw..

Great.
That's terrific.

We're done here.

You are crazy OP

I got news for ya.

Falklands are British.

Las Malvinas son Argentinas.

Oh and btw..

Great.
That's terrific.

We're done here.

You are crazy OP

I got news for ya.

Falklands are British.

You can say that until you're blue in the face.
The Falkland Islands are british and they are going to stay that way

Let me tell you something about the world.

Of the entire UN security council, all but one of them are White, and only two of them are undemocratic, and both are enemies of Nato and Nato is more powerful.
So go back to the kitchen, while the men debate.

You are crazy OP

I got news for ya.

Falklands are British.

Of the entire UN security council, all but one of them are White, and only two of them are undemocratic, and both are enemies of Nato and Nato is more powerful.

:itsok:

you are sick

You are crazy OP

I got news for ya.

Falklands are British.

You are not a man, and are probably terrible in the kitchen. It's sad how many insecurities you have.

You are crazy OP

I got news for ya.

Falklands are British.

Falklands belongs to Argentina

I got news for ya.

Falklands are British.

You are not a man, and are probably terrible in the kitchen. It's sad how many insecurities you have.

If I were not a man, I wouldn't know about military weapons and the history of wars just like you don't.... which is obvious.

And if I were insecure, I wouldn't be talking to you.... nor be confident in what I have to say.

I got news for ya.

Falklands are British.

Falklands belongs to Argentina

Come get them then.
Bring it on.

Falklands are British.

If I were not a man, I wouldn't know about military weapons, just like you don't.... which is obvious.

And if I were insecure, I wouldn't be talking to you.... nor be confident in what I have to say.

and if you were sane you would not be talking this nonsense.

Falklands are British.

If I were not a man, I wouldn't know about military weapons, just like you don't.... which is obvious.

Come get islands back....
We have Eurofighter Typhoons, Panavia Tornados, F18 Super Hornets, F35, and Multiple tank and artillery models, and the entire NATO establishment the EU and the Commonwealth of Nations waiting for your arrival.

We have Eurofighter Typhoons, Panavia Tornados, F18 Super Hornets, F35, and Multiple tank and artillery models, and the entire NATO establishment the EU and the Commonwealth of Nations waiting for your arrival.
Even with your military the Falklands are rightfully Argentine

That's factually incorrect, the Falkland islanders have been there before Argentina existed.
Look it up.

And no they are not rightfully anybodys, they are rightfully their own sovereignty....
They choose who they are with.

And if you, or Argentina wants a war, bring it on.

Because we're not going anywhere until the European establishment and authority in the world is over... and somebody else comes along and truly outclasses us and our way of life and technology.

And that simply isn't coming from poor 3rd world countries of stupid retards.

so fuck you.

And that also isn't coming from American Philadelphia minorities who are in charge of absolutely nothing, and who are also inferior to Europe either.

That's factually incorrect, the Falkland islanders have been there before Argentina existed.
Look it up.

And no they are not rightfully anybodys, they are rightfully their own sovereignty....
They choose who they are with.

And if you, or Argentina wants a war, bring it on.

Because we're not going anywhere until the European establishment and authority in the world is over... and somebody else comes along and truly outclasses us and our way of life and technology.

And that simply isn't coming from poor 3rd world countries of stupid retards.

so fuck you.
You stuffy bastards are nothing but bullies. Falklands are located in Argentina. Get your military out

Forum List

Back