Argentina's new president

If I were not a man, I wouldn't know about military weapons, just like you don't.... which is obvious.

And if I were insecure, I wouldn't be talking to you.... nor be confident in what I have to say.

and if you were sane you would not be talking this nonsense.

Come get islands back....
We have Eurofighter Typhoons, Panavia Tornados, F18 Super Hornets, F35, and Multiple tank and artillery models, and the entire NATO establishment the EU and the Commonwealth of Nations waiting for your arrival.
:)
Even with your military the Falklands are rightfully Argentine

That's factually incorrect, the Falkland islanders have been there before Argentina existed.
Look it up.

And no they are not rightfully anybodys, they are rightfully their own sovereignty....
They choose who they are with.

And if you, or Argentina wants a war, bring it on.

Because we're not going anywhere until the European establishment and authority in the world is over... and somebody else comes along and truly outclasses us and our way of life and technology.

And that simply isn't coming from poor 3rd world countries of stupid retards.

so fuck you.
You stuffy bastards are nothing but bullies. Falklands are located in Argentina. Get your military out

I agree with you

The OP is a troll.

We have Eurofighter Typhoons, Panavia Tornados, F18 Super Hornets, F35, and Multiple tank and artillery models, and the entire NATO establishment the EU and the Commonwealth of Nations waiting for your arrival.

That's factually incorrect, the Falkland islanders have been there before Argentina existed.
Look it up.

And no they are not rightfully anybodys, they are rightfully their own sovereignty....

Because we're not going anywhere until the European establishment and authority in the world is over... and somebody else comes along and truly outclasses us and our way of life and technology.

so fuck you.
You stuffy bastards are nothing but bullies. Falklands are located in Argentina. Get your military out

I agree with you

The OP is a troll.
Not a very good one at that

If I were not a man, I wouldn't know about military weapons, just like you don't.... which is obvious.

And if I were insecure, I wouldn't be talking to you.... nor be confident in what I have to say.

Look it up.

so fuck you.

Make us get our military out

The people they stole their land and resources from probably have a different opinion.

Interestingly enough, the Falkands were uninhabited when the last bunch of British colonists arrived. The U.S. Navy had obliterated the last Spanish attempt to colonise the Islands a decade or two before; thanks Yanks!;)

Forum List

Back