Argentina's new president

Ice29

Mar 11, 2016
when will the UK tell argentina's new president... that yes you will give up argentina's claim to the falkland islands, or we're going to war, and we'll kick argentina's asses again ?

Oh and btw..

If Argentina's new president at that time would say something to the effect of...
"Fine, have your imperial islands... don't come to us for a damn thing ever again"..

I would tell the Argentines this.

Great.
That's terrific.

Argentina never did a damn thing for anybody, anywhere in the world, and its also one of the hotspots for Nazi fugitives.
You're one of those 3rd world "tropical paradises" loaded with what propagandists say is "agriculture"...
But like the rest of them, is loaded with not agriculture... but religion, disease and poverty.

We need Argentina like humanity needs a new nickel back album...

So here's what you can do... go fuck yourselves.
We're done here.

:)

when will the UK tell argentina's new president... that yes you will give up argentina's claim to the falkland islands, or we're going to war, and we'll kick argentina's asses again ?

Oh and btw..

If Argentina's new president at that time would say something to the effect of...
"Fine, have your imperial islands... don't come to us for a damn thing ever again"..

Great.
That's terrific.

Argentina never did a damn thing for anybody, anywhere in the world, and its also one of the hotspots for Nazi fugitives.
You're one of those 3rd world "tropical paradises" loaded with what propagandists say is "agriculture"...
But like the rest of them, is loaded with not agriculture... but religion, disease and poverty.

We're done here.

^ Totally insane post.

So are you a Trump, Cruz, or Rubio supporter?

Oh and btw..

Great.
That's terrific.

We're done here.

^ Totally insane post.

I voted for Bernie Sanders

Oh and btw..

Great.
That's terrific.

We're done here.

^ Totally insane post.

I voted for Bernie Sanders
Oh Christ... shouldn't you be getting ready for bed then?

Shouldn't we stick with the Monroe-Doctrine and support Latin-American countries in conflict with European powers?

How about you stick with getting the white house burned down, and new York nuked ?
European powers are the world buddy.
I suggest you get used to it.

Because nobody gives a fuck what your little rinky dink 2 classroom school with your n!gger teacher taught you...
Europe is where weapons, military and technology and economics is born and is from.
And we're far the fuck ahead of anybody else.

Last edited:
Shouldn't we stick with the Monroe-Doctrine and support Latin-American countries in conflict with European powers?

How about you stick with getting the white house burned down, and new York nuked ?

Because nobody gives a fuck what your little rinky dink 2 classroom school with your n!gger teacher taught you...
Europe is where weapons, military and technology and economics is born and is from.
This is why I miss the rep system. Because someone might accidentally think this guy's posts are worth a damn in the future.

This is why I miss the rep system. Because someone might accidentally think this guy's posts are worth a damn in the future.

Are you on my side ?

Are you on my side ?
Whatever side you're on is a terrible one.

Are you on my side ?

And what is terrible about the people's vote on the Falkland islands ?
They're not Spanish and they're not Hispanic, and they have the right to be governed by who they want...
And we will crush any motherfucker out there who wants to obstruct a democratic process.

Are you on my side ?

They're not Spanish and they're not Hispanic, and they have the right to be governed by who they want...
And we will crush any motherfucker out there who wants to obstruct a democratic process.
Do you live there?

Are you on my side ?

Do you live there?

3,000 people who make up the entire country of the Falkland islands said they will remain british.

And I'm from Pennsylvania, USA.

Are you on my side ?

Do you live there?

3,000 people who make up the entire country of the Falkland islands said they will remain british.
They may. The people they stole their land and resources from probably have a different opinion.

Are you on my side ?

Do you live there?

They may. The people they stole their land and resources from probably have a different opinion.

Come get it back.
See what happens when you try faggot.

We got the Falkland islands, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and more, and we're going nowhere.

So come try to get it back faggot boy.

Are you on my side ?

Do you live there?

Come get it back.

We got the Falkland islands, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and more, and we're going nowhere.

Do you live there?

Come get it back.

Maybe the Argentinians will. The sun sets all the time on the British empire now.

Do you live there?

Come get it back.

Maybe the Argentinians will. The sun sets all the time on the British empire now.

The fucking banana bending stupid, 3rd world Argentinians aint going to do a fucking damn thing besides get beat to shit.
The sun doesn't set on the people who made the world, and still doesn't have any competition whatsoever... buddy.
That is Europeans.

So you got your brain in your dick if you think we're going anywhere.

Do you live there?

Come get it back.

The fucking banana bending stupid, 3rd world Argentinians aint going to do a fucking damn thing besides get beat to shit.
The sun doesn't set on the people who made the world, buddy.
That is Europeans.

"Brain in your dick." Must be some weird european saying. Don't worry, the U.S. will defend you pussies if you are threatened. Probably. :dunno:

Come get it back.

That is Europeans.

"Brain in your dick." Must be some weird european saying. Don't worry, the U.S. will defend you pussies if you are threatened. Probably. :dunno:

Just remember one thing...
The USA gets a lot of its capabilities from Europe, and Britain in Particular.
So if you think we're pussies, you been brainwashed by somebody named Schmidt, who came to America after his house got blown the fuck up.

And your bullshit with that is exactly the reason why I voted for Bernie Sanders to help to tell Indiana to go fuck themselves.

So kiss my Ass.

Come get it back.

That is Europeans.

Just remember one thing...
The USA gets a lot of its capabilities from Europe, and Britain in Particular.
So if you think we're pussies, you been brainwashed by somebody named Schmidt, who came to America after his house got blown the fuck up.

So kiss my Ass.
The U.S. does not get any of its capabilities from Europe. You would be typing that in German if we hadn't decided to save your bitch ass.

Forum List

Back