Are you war mongering lefties satisfied yet?

Congress doesn't have to approve NATO operations. It gives the war mongering lefties plausable denialability and nobody in the liberal media is going to challenge it. What we heard from smiling Lindsay Graham and his counterpart in the democrat party is political B.S. NATO is either trying to assassinate Gadhafi or they have a criminal disregard for civilian casualties.

But the Republicans in Congess can DEFUND NATO...Hell? The United States OWNS NATO...

Will they have the BALLS to do it?

If I were there? I'd push to defund it to thwart Obama.

What more needs to be said, the left supports Bush style politics, the killing of innocent civilians and killing innocent children... BTW, there is no spin on that and that's what is the most freaky party of all this.
Obama carried on Bush’s wars and started his own… How much more like Bush can Obama get? Seriously.

Ohh yes Obama is pretty much a 3rd Bush term. So why do not the ex Bush soupporters like him?

A NATO missile struck the house of Libyian president Gadhafi killing his son and three grand kids. Do liberals think we should kill the families of every tyrant who disagrees with NATO policy?

They're only making more Libyans!!

Fucking Liberal War Mongers!

No More American Blood and Treasure for Obama's Cowboy Diplomacy

FUCK ALL THE NEO-CONS REPIGS AND TEABAGGERSX !!! bush could fined ben laden or wouldn't after all the bush family and ben laden family has been friends for years , but OBAMA DID IT osoma is dead , president Obama did it and you can commences the bemoaning and bitching and denying now .

A NATO missile struck the house of Libyian president Gadhafi killing his son and three grand kids. Do liberals think we should kill the families of every tyrant who disagrees with NATO policy?

They're only making more Libyans!!

Fucking Liberal War Mongers!

No More American Blood and Treasure for Obama's Cowboy Diplomacy

FUCK ALL THE NEO-CONS REPIGS AND TEABAGGERSX !!! bush could fined ben laden or wouldn't after all the bush family and ben laden family has been friends for years , but OBAMA DID IT osoma is dead , president Obama did it and you can commences the bemoaning and bitching and denying now .

Hey sin? Think about it for a second. Forget Repub or Dem. Yes, He was funded by the CIA, Just as Saddam was. That was back in the 80's, I agree. However, Don't think for a minute that Obama isn't controlled by the same puppet masters. All the sheople are dancing in the streets. Think about it. :lol: ~BH

You are a pathetic little loser. What does the Iraq War have to do with this? Nothing. The media went against Bush when the Dems decided the war was unpopular. The media is in the tank for Obama. Get over it.

lol....the media is not so far removed as you think. What gives you the inclination that the media is giving Obama a free while they didn't give it to other Conservative Icons?

I would love to give back to my country, and I love Richie Havens.

You could give back to your country by going to live in a ditch far away from the rest of us.
C'mon.....a ditch was just fine, for you clowns, until your bunkers were completed.

How's that oxygen-deprivation going??

249.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
What more needs to be said, the left supports Bush style politics, the killing of innocent civilians and killing innocent children... BTW, there is no spin on that and that's what is the most freaky party of all this.
Obama carried on Bush’s wars and started his own… How much more like Bush can Obama get? Seriously.

Ohh yes Obama is pretty much a 3rd Bush term. So why do not the ex Bush soupporters like him?

Obama has continued the "war against terrorism" (though he changed the name to "oversea contingency plan"). That is where he parts ways with Bush. Bush understood that this country runs and was built on energy. Obama doesn't understand what energy actually does or how important it is to the country (unless he is purposefully sabotaging the economy).

Obama has continued the "war against terrorism" (though he changed the name to "oversea contingency plan"). That is where he parts ways with Bush. Bush understood that this country runs and was built on energy.
.....A factoid that never did HIM......

george%20bush%20looking%20stupid.jpg

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

Last edited:
Making excuses for Obama?

Lad, I'm telling you that tryrants and their families have to accept the same risk that they put their own people into.

It doesn't matter who is running the White House.

The United States of America has murdered millions of families in the last 100 years.

Why shouldn't we target the leaders of the nation we are at war with?

They aren't legitimate targets?!

Neither are the homes of their people, but we targeted those without a thought to it.
You'll have to take that up with the Democrats in Congress. They passed a law saying the government cannot assassinate foreign leaders.

Assassinate as in kill leaders with whom we are NOT at war.

Now THAT I agree with.

Are you saying the government should ignore its own laws? I can't imagine anything more hypocritical, but it is so beautifully liberal!

No, what I am saying is that you simply do not know what you're talking about.

I believe that when at war, the leaders are as legitimate a target as any other in that nation.

When did anyone declare war on Libya? Even if we did, the law makes no exception for wartime. It's illegal for our government to assassinate foreign leaders, no matter what the reason or state of relations between our two countries.

There is no law of this land that prevents us from targeting legitmate targets when in war.

Leaders are legitimate targets when at war.

It's either this or else the smoking gun will be a mushroom cloud

Look at the bright side cons......they will treat us as liberators

This sorta takes the cake.

The right is now defending Gaddafi. Gotta love it.:lol:

Democrats are now defending wars against countries having nothing to do with the defense of america, gotta lovei t.

Nothing new to that, DD.

Democrats have a long history of bloodthirsty intrventionist foreign policy.

You weren't aware of that?

This sorta takes the cake.

The right is now defending Gaddafi. Gotta love it.:lol:

Democrats are now defending wars against countries having nothing to do with the defense of america, gotta lovei t.

Nothing new to that, DD.

Democrats have a long history of bloodthirsty intrventionist foreign policy.

You weren't aware of that?

I was/am, I'm just trying to do my best to open their eyes to their own hypocrisy.

I pray now that Osama is dead that democrats will be less bloodthirsty, I'm doubting it though :(.

Bin Laden is dead so the War Mongers are in a state of euphoria. They will only get worse now.

I'm surprised you lefties didn't cite Reagan's attack on Libya. Maybe most of you leftie posters aren't old enough to remember. Anyway Reagan's attack was in response for Libya's alleged sponsored terrorism in the Lockerbee plane bombing that killed American citizens. It's ironic that Obama supported the release of the Lockerbee bomber and yet authorizes the assassination of Gadhafi when there is no US interest involved.

You do realize that Obama does not command NATO missiles right? Oh also, the POTUS is prohibited by law from authorizing assassinations of foreign leaders, although I wish that weren't so.

If Qaddafi is no longer the leader of the Libyan people, nor represents the the people & only uses the military to terrorize the citizens, does that law really apply?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXbKLyP_9ac]YouTube - Bush Lied 935 Times To Get Us Into Iraq[/ame]

Must have been WMDs stored there

I doubt it. I think you can thank Bush's Iraq policy for that. :lol:

Press Contact: Peter Crail, Research Analyst; (202) 463-8270 x102

On December 19, 2003, long-time Libyan President Moammar Gaddafi stunned much of the world by renouncing Tripoli’s weapons of mass destruction (WMD) programs and welcoming international inspectors to verify that Tripoli would follow through on its commitment.
Chronology of Libya's Disarmament and Relations with the United States | Arms Control Association

Now that Obama killed Osama is the GWOT over?

Do I still need to go through Security and treated like a War Criminal to board an airplane or enter a Federal building?

Forum List

Back