Are you war mongering lefties satisfied yet?

It's ghoulish and sick to jump for joy and celebrate murdering the man's Son and Grandchildren. Shame on Left/Democrats. There should be War Crimes prosecutions of Obomba,UN,and NATO Leaders. This is just wrong. It's also very sad.

Stupid bleepin War Mongers. What did his Grandchildren have to do with any of this? These War Mongers just love to claim the higher ground and that they're so much better than that mean ole Gaddafi guy. But in reality they're no better than Gaddafi. They have no right to claim any higher ground. This Libyan War is all about Oil. And obviously they were willing to murder his Son and Grandchildren for that Oil. These are War Crimes. And i don't care how the War Mongers try and spin this. War Crimes prosecutions need to move forward.

I'd love to be a war monger. Wait, war mongers get harems right? Otherwise I'm out.

I'd love to be a war monger. Wait, war mongers get harems right? Otherwise I'm out.

You know, I don't know the answer to your question... You could always E-mail Obama and ask. I dono what Bush is up to but Bush was not as war hungry as Obama so I figure you woul want to ask the bigger war monger of the 2.

Yup murdering the guy's Son and Grandchildren sure is "Humanitarian." Seriously,the War Mongers defending this stuff are probably the dumbest War Mongers ever seen before. Yikes!

Yup murdering the guy's Son and Grandchildren sure is "Humanitarian." Seriously,the War Mongers defending this stuff are probably the dumbest War Mongers ever seen before. Yikes!

I feel sorry for any innocents that were killed, but I won't blame the people who did it. Not anymore than I blame Bush or our troops for any innocents killed in Iraq.

I feel sorry for any innocents that were killed, but I won't blame the people who did it. Not anymore than I blame Bush or our troops for any innocents killed in Iraq.

Seems pretty cold-hearted to me. What did his Grandchildren have to do with this? I just don't see how so many can call it a "Humanitarian Mission" while murdering the man's Son and Grandchildren. This Libyan War makes no sense and War Crime prosecutions should be pursued against the Ally,UN,and NATO Leaders.

Last edited:
A NATO missile struck the house of Libyian president Gadhafi killing his son and three grand kids. Do liberals think we should kill the families of every tyrant who disagrees with NATO policy?

war mongering leftist ? so who invaded a sovereign country ? killed the leader , killed people as fast as he could then gets on a carrier band claims victory only to fined the fighting hasn't started ye ,

was he a liberal ?
next in your pointy little head explain NATO ?does are country or maybe in your head liberals own NATO run NATO ?
pleas explain this ridiculous post ?

Reagan attempted to nail Ghadaffi when he bombed Libya, and the hypocrites in the media went ballistic.

Reagan was a dove, which modern day neocons hate.

It ain't about Reagan and it ain't about Teddy Roosevelt. The issue is weather lefties think political assassinations are a legitimate form of international diplomacy. By all accounts Gadhafi was not a threat to American security.

Neither was Sadam it turns out. But bush could not allow us to find that out before we invaded.

His Grandchildren didn't do anything wrong. Shame on all War Mongers defending this atrocity. There's nothing "Humanitarian" about this Libyan War.

What more needs to be said, the left supports Bush style politics, the killing of innocent civilians and killing innocent children... BTW, there is no spin on that and that's what is the most freaky party of all this.
Obama carried on Bush’s wars and started his own… How much more like Bush can Obama get? Seriously.

His Grandchildren didn't do anything wrong. Shame on all War Mongers defending this atrocity. There's nothing "Humanitarian" about this Libyan War.

you mite be right but it gives me great please to see people that were burning our flag and shacking their fist yelling death to AMERICA start shooting each-other .

when a communist general in vietnam asked their party for a little freedom for the people and they shot him ? I laughed my ass off .

A NATO missile struck the house of Libyian president Gadhafi killing his son and three grand kids. Do liberals think we should kill the families of every tyrant who disagrees with NATO policy?

They're only making more Libyans!!

Fucking Liberal War Mongers!

No More American Blood and Treasure for Obama's Cowboy Diplomacy

Congress doesn't have to approve NATO operations. It gives the war mongering lefties plausable denialability and nobody in the liberal media is going to challenge it. What we heard from smiling Lindsay Graham and his counterpart in the democrat party is political B.S. NATO is either trying to assassinate Gadhafi or they have a criminal disregard for civilian casualties.

Forum List

Back