Are you war mongering lefties satisfied yet?

What reality do you live in? The MSM media was the biggest cheerleader of the Iraq War.

The only anti-war MSM media personality that was anti-war, was Phil Donahue who was quickly fired for his anti-war stance over at MSNBC.

Seriously, why are you so far removed from reality?

The mainstream media supported the war in Iraq because the democrat party supported the war in Iraq....at first. When democrats changed their minds and called the commander of US Troops "betray-us" and when the senate majority leader said the Iraq war "was lost" the MSM turned on a dime and decided the war was illegal just in time for the presidential election. Lefties have short memories but what do they think about NATO trying to assassinate a leader of a country today when there is no direct US interest at stake?

I think you are lying out of your ass.

Can you confirm your opinion? What recent news clips are calling for an immediate withdrawal?

This should be interesting.

My opinion? The NY Times gave a cut rate price on the usual $10,000 full page ad calling the commander of US Troops in Iraq "betray-us"? Were democrats unaware of it? Not likely. Democrat senate majority leader Harry Reid should have been indicted for treason for trying to impact the morale of the troops just when the surge was working when he said "the war in Iraq is lost".

A NATO missile struck the house of Libyian president Gadhafi killing his son and three grand kids. Do liberals think we should kill the families of every tyrant who disagrees with NATO policy?

Ohh only if his name is Sadam.

sheesh.

Come on alleged uscitizen, Even a fake citizen should know that Congress authorized the use of Military force in Iraq after Saddam violated about a hundred UN sanctions and Bush gave him a year to comply. Where did NATO get the authorization to kill the son and grandkids of the president of Libya?

The mainstream media supported the war in Iraq because the democrat party supported the war in Iraq....at first. When democrats changed their minds and called the commander of US Troops "betray-us" and when the senate majority leader said the Iraq war "was lost" the MSM turned on a dime and decided the war was illegal just in time for the presidential election. Lefties have short memories but what do they think about NATO trying to assassinate a leader of a country today when there is no direct US interest at stake?

I think you are lying out of your ass.

Can you confirm your opinion? What recent news clips are calling for an immediate withdrawal?

This should be interesting.

My opinion? The NY Times gave a cut rate price on the usual $10,000 full page ad calling the commander of US Troops in Iraq "betray-us"? Were democrats unaware of it? Not likely. Democrat senate majority leader Harry Reid should have been indicted for treason for trying to impact the morale of the troops just when the surge was working when he said "the war in Iraq is lost".

Yawn....that fiasco came out long beyond the Iraq War begun.

What MSM has been anti-Iraq since 2003?

Name me one source, dumbo.

A NATO missile struck the house of Libyian president Gadhafi killing his son and three grand kids. Do liberals think we should kill the families of every tyrant who disagrees with NATO policy?

Ohh only if his name is Sadam.

sheesh.

Come on alleged uscitizen, Even a fake citizen should know that Congress authorized the use of Military force in Iraq after Saddam violated about a hundred UN sanctions and Bush gave him a year to comply. Where did NATO get the authorization to kill the son and grandkids of the president of Libya?

The use of force yes, nation building, etc though?

And how many republican senators voted against the Iraq resoloution? 2? How man dems voted against it?

Bill Clinton took the pressure off his sodomy adventures in the Oval Office by using NATO in a bombing campaign of Yugoslavia and the liberal media cheered. I guess Obama gets a pass by pretending to be ignorant of NATO's attempt to assassinate Libya's president. The point remains that Obama is either an ignorant dupe of NATO's agenda or he is a willing participant. What does the left think of the killing of the son and grand kids of the president of Libya when there is no direct US security interest? Will we have to listen to Hillary's spin in the next couple of days?

You do realize that Obama does not command UN missiles right? Oh also, the POTUS is prohibited by law from authorizing assassinations of foreign leaders, although I wish that weren't so.

I doesn't take a brain to understand that NATO -r-us. It's like saying that Truman wasn't responsible for Korea because it was a UN operation or VietNam wasn't LBJ's baby. Go ahead lefties, pretend that B. Hussein is just a peace loving community activist.

I'm not a lefite you loon. And no , the US does not control NATO.[/QUOT

Be careful leftie, I might shove a loon up your ass.

Bill Clinton took the pressure off his sodomy adventures in the Oval Office by using NATO in a bombing campaign of Yugoslavia and the liberal media cheered. I guess Obama gets a pass by pretending to be ignorant of NATO's attempt to assassinate Libya's president. The point remains that Obama is either an ignorant dupe of NATO's agenda or he is a willing participant. What does the left think of the killing of the son and grand kids of the president of Libya when there is no direct US security interest? Will we have to listen to Hillary's spin in the next couple of days?

Seriously, what fucking world do you live in that the MSM is anti-administration war?

I would love to live in that world.

Seriously, what fucking world do you live in that the MSM is anti-administration war?

The MSM wasn't really anti-war, it was and still is anti-republican. The once venerable NY Times, the old grey lady, the alleged newspaper of record gave a cut rate price to lefties, the usual $10,000 was reduced so the left could get a full page ad calling the US commander in Iraq "BETRAY-US" just before the Troop-Surge was working. What do they think of General Petraeus today? The point is that assassinations and killing civilians is fine as long as a democrat is in the white house.

And we know if Bush had done this the media would be screaming and talking about chickens coming home to roost.
Anyone who thinks the media has not given Obama a pass and is not in bed with him needs to go commit suicide.

Reagan attempted to nail Ghadaffi when he bombed Libya, and the hypocrites in the media went ballistic.

The MSM wasn't really anti-war, it was and still is anti-republican. The once venerable NY Times, the old grey lady, the alleged newspaper of record gave a cut rate price to lefties, the usual $10,000 was reduced so the left could get a full page ad calling the US commander in Iraq "BETRAY-US" just before the Troop-Surge was working. What do they think of General Petraeus today? The point is that assassinations and killing civilians is fine as long as a democrat is in the white house.

I understand. The MSM lambasted the Iraq War.....lol.

And we know if Bush had done this the media would be screaming and talking about chickens coming home to roost.
Anyone who thinks the media has not given Obama a pass and is not in bed with him needs to go commit suicide.

Reagan attempted to nail Ghadaffi when he bombed Libya, and the hypocrites in the media went ballistic.

Reagan was a dove, which modern day neocons hate.

Reagan was a dove, which modern day neocons hate.

It ain't about Reagan and it ain't about Teddy Roosevelt. The issue is weather lefties think political assassinations are a legitimate form of international diplomacy. By all accounts Gadhafi was not a threat to American security.

What reality do you live in? The MSM media was the biggest cheerleader of the Iraq War.

The only anti-war MSM media personality that was anti-war, was Phil Donahue who was quickly fired for his anti-war stance over at MSNBC.

Seriously, why are you so far removed from reality?

You are a pathetic little loser. What does the Iraq War have to do with this? Nothing. The media went against Bush when the Dems decided the war was unpopular.
The media is in the tank for Obama. Get over it.

You are a pathetic little loser. What does the Iraq War have to do with this? Nothing. The media went against Bush when the Dems decided the war was unpopular. The media is in the tank for Obama. Get over it.

lol....the media is not so far removed as you think. What gives you the inclination that the media is giving Obama a free while they didn't give it to other Conservative Icons?

I would love to give back to my country, and I love Richie Havens.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1pMeyy__r0]YouTube - Richie Havens Woodstock Excellent[/ame]

However, my desire is expressed in Art and Morality, something the MSM is far removed of.

Last edited:
You are a pathetic little loser. What does the Iraq War have to do with this? Nothing. The media went against Bush when the Dems decided the war was unpopular. The media is in the tank for Obama. Get over it.

lol....the media is not so far removed as you think. What gives you the inclination that the media is giving Obama a free while they didn't give it to other Conservative Icons?

I would love to give back to my country, and I love Richie Havens.

You could give back to your country by going to live in a ditch far away from the rest of us.

Forum List

Back