Are You Seeing The Left Wing Media Go Nuts ?

Listening

Gold Member
Aug 27, 2011
An Important change is happening in the presidential race — the belief that Mitt Romney could actually win is spreading. There is a growing confidence among his supporters, and the polls are starting to pick up a shift in his favor.

There is another indicator, however, and it is far more reliable. The left-leaning media is getting hysterical, launching over-the-top attacks on Romney and moving to protect President Obama as they see the public turning away from their man.

A CNN anchor compared Romney’s statement that “marriage is a relationship between one man and one woman” to George Wallace’s statement in 1963 that he favored “segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever.”

An MSNBC guest compared Ann Romney to Hitler and Stalin.

The New York Times, faced with the fact that its own poll showed 67 percent of voters suspect Obama supported gay marriage mostly for political reasons, buried the story on the bottom of Page 17. And not until the 16th paragraph did it mention that the poll found Romney leading Obama by three points.

Read more: Media protects and defends Obama as tide shifts toward Romney - NYPOST.com

Does this constitute a media gone hysterical ?

I know commentators on the right are getting more bold.

Is there really a shift ?

You didn't really expect anything different this time around did you? Remember what they did to Mrs. Palin and her family?

Can you imagine positive ads for Obama?

Almost 92% employment both before and after I killed bin Laden!

Only downgraded once! (so far)

Deficits stimulate the economy and I stimulated the economy more than all our previous Presidents combined!

Forum List

Back