Are you really a Christian?

What did Jesus talk about? Well, for one thing, he spoke quite a lot about divorce and remarriage. Divorce is a big no-no to Jesus (and Paul), and remarriage amounts to adultery. Where is the Christian outrage over divorce? Where is the Christian who refuses to bake a cake for another Christian who has been divorced and remarried? That outrage doesn't exist. Why? Because Christians get divorced and remarried all the time and think nothing of it. The divorce rate is just as high among evangelicals as it is among the general population. So instead of them pulling the mote out of their own eye, they lash out at homosexuals and people who get abortions.

The day Christians stop being hypocrites like this and actually get angry about their own sins is the day I'll their opinions about other issues seriously. Until then, they are just hypocrites and don't deserve to be heard. Jesus would not be happy with modern evangelicals. That much is certain!

I can't tell if you're a saint taking Christians to task for not being biblical and moral on the issue of divorce. Or, if you're a shithead criticizing Christians for supporting a baker facing tyranny. But, I think I a smell shit coming from your direction.

There are pastors who refuse to marry divorced people. How do you know this cake baker is a hypocrite on re-marriage? I mean, other than your shithead prejudice?

All good people oppose the tyranny this baker is facing. There are Christians who don't support remarriage, but they don't [yet] face tyranny. You wouldn't hear about it if this cake baker refused to make a wedding cake for a previously divorced customer. Where there's no tyranny, there is less cause for outrage, don't you think? Yet, you accuse Christians of hypocrisy.

Understand this, shithead, there's no such thing as a remarriage cake. A cake for a remarriage is 100% identical to a cake for a virgin marriage. They don't demand a cake have a bride and groom on top, along with a toppled figuring representing an ex-spouse. They don't demand a cake baker put an ex-spouses name on the cake and cross it out. People getting remarried ignore their previous marriage. Certainly, in most cases, they don't reveal a previous marriage to the cake baker.

This baker is 100% willing to sell the same cakes to faggots that he sells to anyone else. Faggots, though, are demanding something he doesn't produce.

This may be one of the most important things you ever read, if you consider yourself to be a Christian. This is what Jesus Himself says about the requirements for being His disciple. When I read this, it had me doubting my own Salvation. I'll be doing a lot of soul searching because of this article.

Lordship Salvation
Your link also said this.
...No one of you can be My disciple who does not give up all his own possessions’ (Lk. 14:27,33).

So, are you going to give up your computer and stop posting things like this?

What did Jesus talk about? Well, for one thing, he spoke quite a lot about divorce and remarriage. Divorce is a big no-no to Jesus (and Paul), and remarriage amounts to adultery. Where is the Christian outrage over divorce? Where is the Christian who refuses to bake a cake for another Christian who has been divorced and remarried? That outrage doesn't exist. Why? Because Christians get divorced and remarried all the time and think nothing of it. The divorce rate is just as high among evangelicals as it is among the general population. So instead of them pulling the mote out of their own eye, they lash out at homosexuals and people who get abortions.

The day Christians stop being hypocrites like this and actually get angry about their own sins is the day I'll their opinions about other issues seriously. Until then, they are just hypocrites and don't deserve to be heard. Jesus would not be happy with modern evangelicals. That much is certain!

I can't tell if you're a saint taking Christians to task for not being biblical and moral on the issue of divorce. Or, if you're a shithead criticizing Christians for supporting a baker facing tyranny. But, I think I a smell shit coming from your direction.

There are pastors who refuse to marry divorced people. How do you know this cake baker is a hypocrite on re-marriage? I mean, other than your shithead prejudice?

All good people oppose the tyranny this baker is facing. There are Christians who don't support remarriage, but they don't [yet] face tyranny. You wouldn't hear about it if this cake baker refused to make a wedding cake for a previously divorced customer. Where there's no tyranny, there is less cause for outrage, don't you think? Yet, you accuse Christians of hypocrisy.

Understand this, shithead, there's no such thing as a remarriage cake. A cake for a remarriage is 100% identical to a cake for a virgin marriage. They don't demand a cake have a bride and groom on top, along with a toppled figuring representing an ex-spouse. They don't demand a cake baker put an ex-spouses name on the cake and cross it out. People getting remarried ignore their previous marriage. Certainly, in most cases, they don't reveal a previous marriage to the cake baker.

This baker is 100% willing to sell the same cakes to faggots that he sells to anyone else. Faggots, though, are demanding something he doesn't produce.
No one cares what a religion does. A baker is different. You can’t discriminate

Forum List

Back