Are you in favor of Obama's new Amnesty/Voter register program?

amnesty.jpg

You mean like Reagan's amnesty in '86? That killed the country too?

Do you know anything about the "amnesty" act?

It was mainly for Cubans who were fleeing Castro. Do you begrug Reagan for allowing people who's government was killing them to come to a safe habor?

TITLE I -- CONTROL OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION
Sec. 115. Enforcement of the immigration laws of the United States.

"UNLAWFUL EMPLOYMENT OF ALIENS

"SEC. 274A. (a) "8 USC 1324a" MAKING EMPLOYMENT OF UNAUTHORIZED ALIENS UNLAWFUL. --

"(1) IN GENERAL. -- It is unlawful for a person or other entity to hire, or to recruit or refer for a fee, for employment in the United States --

"(A) an alien knowing the alien is an unauthorized alien (as defined in subsection (h)(3)) with respect to such employment, or

"(B) an individual without complying with the requirements of subsection (b).

"(2) CONTINUING EMPLOYMENT. -- It is unlawful for a person or other entity, after hiring an alien for employment in accordance with paragraph (1), to continue to employ the alien in the United States knowing the alien is (or has become) an unauthorized alien with respect to such employment.
https://www.oig.lsc.gov/legis/irca86.htm

obama isn't doing what Reagan did.

Nope, Reagan permitted legislation that resulted in almost 12 million aliens. Way to go, Ron! We should have voted for Bonzo.

It was mainly for Cubans who were fleeing Castro. Do you begrug Reagan for allowing people who's government was killing them to come to a safe habor?

Where on earth did you get that crazy idea? Try googling the words "Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986." I granted amnesty to ALL illegal immigrants who had been in the country continuously since Jan. 1, 1982.

Where on earth did you get that crazy idea? Try googling the words "Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986." I granted amnesty to ALL illegal immigrants who had been in the country continuously since Jan. 1, 1982.

I linked the act with my reply why do I need to google it?
https://www.oig.lsc.gov/legis/irca86.htm
TITLE I -- CONTROL OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION
Sec. 115. Enforcement of the immigration laws of the United States.

"UNLAWFUL EMPLOYMENT OF ALIENS

"SEC. 274A. (a) "8 USC 1324a" MAKING EMPLOYMENT OF UNAUTHORIZED ALIENS UNLAWFUL. --

"(1) IN GENERAL. -- It is unlawful for a person or other entity to hire, or to recruit or refer for a fee, for employment in the United States --

"(A) an alien knowing the alien is an unauthorized alien (as defined in subsection (h)(3)) with respect to such employment, or

"(B) an individual without complying with the requirements of subsection (b).

"(2) CONTINUING EMPLOYMENT. -- It is unlawful for a person or other entity, after hiring an alien for employment in accordance with paragraph (1), to continue to employ the alien in the United States knowing the alien is (or has become) an unauthorized alien with respect to such employment.

Oh and just a little more information when Reagan was President Cubans were the illegals of the day. Have you ever seen those boats they used to get here from cuba?
Taxi.jpg

Cuba_Lorry_quer.jpg

Last edited:
Because, bigrebnc1775, you deceptive little stain, you tried to make it about poor, fleeing Cubans when in fact it was for all aliens. We will call you Pinocchio.

OMG!

America is being invaded by millions of honest hard working people out for gainful employment!

Our borders are so insecure!

Why can't we be like so many lucky countries that just get over run by forgein tanks and have tons of bombs dropped on our cities!?!??!

Why can't we have Nazi death squads executing us by the millions!

Those lucky countries!

We have to put up with gardners and house cleaners and factory workers!

It's just so unfair!

THE HORROR! THE HORROR!

Jake, how you gonna call out keekee and not mention this idiot? They are both morons.

Because, bigrebnc1775, you deceptive little stain, you tried to make it about poor, fleeing Cubans when in fact it was for all aliens. We will call you Pinocchio.

Negative, CurvedVagina has a stranglehold on that title.

The Reagan bill served two purpose:
1. To provide cheap labor to the farmers
2. To break the back of the agricultural labor unions.
It did a pretty good job of both, but we paying dearly for it today.

OMG!

America is being invaded by millions of honest hard working people out for gainful employment!

Our borders are so insecure!

Why can't we be like so many lucky countries that just get over run by forgein tanks and have tons of bombs dropped on our cities!?!??!

Why can't we have Nazi death squads executing us by the millions!

Those lucky countries!

We have to put up with gardners and house cleaners and factory workers!

It's just so unfair!

THE HORROR! THE HORROR!

Jake, how you gonna call out keekee and not mention this idiot? They are both morons.

OK, Richard-H, you are just as stupid as kee kee and bigrebnc1775. That is plain leftist tripe; it is no worse than far right tripe. It is just as stupid.

I don't know, CH, if Curved is deliberately lying, when I sure know that bigrebnc1775 tries to be real good at it. Curved may well be delusional like kee kee.

stalin and obama go hand in hand I hate them both. But anyway wessal I provided the link
Cubians when Reagan was President were the illeagals.

I don't know, CH, if Curved is deliberately lying, when I sure know that bigrebnc1775 tries to be real good at it. Curved may well be delusional like kee kee.

So speaks Mr's long nose twist and dance.

REST IN PEACE AMERICA
forget the America that use to be here
A place where LOYAL Americans use to choose the President
Coming soon thanks to Obama we will soon have a country that our President is picked by people who are loyal to and love Mexico and are Mexicans living here only given citizenship to buy their votes
Rot in hell all you people who put this man in office!!!!

Well, to be perfectly honest here, President Bush tried to do the same thing.

You continue to deceive. You try to call me what you are by nature and character: a person without integrity or honor. You lie as a matter of policy. When caught you point at the other person. You are what you are, bigrebnc1775, a liar.

There is a special place in hell reserved for spearchunking maggots like Obama, right next to Ted the swimmer, and Sadham. His time will come people, unfortunately, I don't think America has that long.

You continue to deceive. You try to call me what you are by nature and character: a person without integrity or honor. You lie as a matter of policy. When caught you point at the other person. You are what you are, bigrebnc1775, a liar.

Honest to God Jake, do you realize how many folks on this board you could say that about?

Some, but not many as you think. Steph will lie. Publius Infintum will lie. CMike knows no other way.

Why am I pointing out these from the far right? They pretend to be GOP and they are pulling the party down into oblivion. I don't care about the Dems; that's on them, and I could care less.

But I do care about the Republican Party. I met Goldwater. I knew Nixon slightly, when I was a very young man. I went to school with Ford's son, and I admired his Dad tremendously because he was a man of honor. The older Bush is so admirable. So is Romney, so is Huckabee, and I like Thompson, who is such a loser politically. I despise the far right of the party and much of its representatives here.

Either the Party reforms, or it can die.

Simple solutions that will never be acted upon because politics gets in the way of doing what is right for America.

1. Seal the borders, all the borders, land, sea, and air.

2. Punish anyone knowingly assisting any illegal. Via, jobs, food, shelter, whatever.

3. Round up any and all illegals and ship them home, wherever it may be.

4. Add an exception clause to the 14th amendment stopping the practice of anchor babies, if your parents are illegal so are you.

5. Vote out any Bum in Washington who votes against the USA.

Simple solutions that will never be acted upon because politics gets in the way of doing what is right for America.

1. Seal the borders, all the borders, land, sea, and air.

2. Punish anyone knowingly assisting any illegal. Via, jobs, food, shelter, whatever.

3. Round up any and all illegals and ship them home, wherever it may be.

4. Add an exception clause to the 14th amendment stopping the practice of anchor babies, if your parents are illegal so are you.

5. Vote out any Bum in Washington who votes against the USA.

1 and 2 are possible. 3 would create a police state, and I bet a 100 million of us would stop that in a heartbeat. 4 if you grandfather the anchor citizenships already here. 5. We have been trying that since 1791.

Forum List

Back