Are You Going to Hell?

I gave up smoking, drinking, and sex once.

Was the longest 5 minutes of my life.

Don't believe lying MSM and political correct carrier politicians, Hell is in reality waiting for you.
Stop to commit sin and begin to study the Holy Bible, otherwise you are lost.

Haha....that's an adorable, magical threat, shaman. Adjust the bone in your nose and put down the dead chicken, Duck Dynasty is about to come on....

Never moke God and Hell!

I'll moke whatever I feel like moking, mothermoker.

Don't believe lying MSM and political correct carrier politicians, Hell is in reality waiting for you.

Haha....that's an adorable, magical threat, shaman. Adjust the bone in your nose and put down the dead chicken, Duck Dynasty is about to come on....

Never moke God and Hell!

A typical left....
Just wait.
You will have a surprise in afterlife

Never moke God and Hell!

A typical left....
Just wait.

Is that what your magical trinkets reveal, shaman?

Never moke God and Hell!

A typical left....
Just wait.

Never moke God and Hell!

A typical left....
Just wait.

Haha....who is that freak?

It's not for me to decide. I am the judged, not The Judger.
2 questions:

1. Do you actually think that you'll be judged when you die?

2. And if judged you'll be, do you actually think that you're going to get a favorable judgement? :biggrin:

And thereafter burn in everlasting fire.
A 'nice' option

I'm just wondering why a "Good" God would burn people forever for petty sins...

That kind of doesn't sound like a good thing to do to burn someone in hell for all eternity because some hot chick gave him a chubby once.
Fornicators, drunkards, idolaters and all the rest - those are not descriptors for people who sin; words like these are descriptors for those who were not Israelites (the chosen). Foreigners were the sinners.

Otherwise, everyone is doomed to suffer eternal damnation in a lake fire. Yea, you're right; what's the point of that? How does such 'punishment' serve God's ends?

Last edited:
NO. Yeshua is my savior. Massiah. Wherever he Is I;m there. Kinda hope Hendrix and Janis are there too. That'd be interesting

Why do you fantasize so much?
Do you take LSD or other drugs that Putin serves you?

I hate to tell ya

Everybody who posts on USMB is going to hell

Hell is in reality waiting for you.

King-James-Bible-KJV-Bible.jpg

you're the one who found it, own it. you are not alone.

Never moke God and Hell!

A typical left....
Just wait.

Afterlife?

You know what happens after life?

Nothing.

Know why?

'Cause yer dead.

Never moke God and Hell!

A typical left....
Just wait.

Afterlife?

Nothing.

Know why?

'Cause yer dead.

Life sucks, then ya die

Never moke God and Hell!

A typical left....
Just wait.

Afterlife?

Nothing.

Know why?

'Cause yer dead.

Life sucks, then ya die

While I agree in principle, you missed a few steps.

Life sucks, then you get a job and struggle to pay your bills. After a long while you manage to be come financially secure and think everything's gonna be all right. Then comes the problems. Whether it's marital issues or disease or maybe you got financially secure in a less than legal way or who knows what but there will be problems. Then you go through the legal battles or the divorce or chemotherapy or whatever and then you make it out the other side and and think "I'm gonna be ok now". Then you step off the curb and get hit by a bus. Then you die.

Forum List

Back