A biblical defense of Ethno Nationalism

For he said to Judah, "Let us build these cities and surround them with walls and towers, gates and bars. The land is still ours because we have sought the LORD our God; we have sought Him, and He has given us rest on every side." So they built and prospered.
II Chron 14

If you're going to the OT for your world-view, be prepared to kill your children if they're disobedient, or do any work on the sabbath. And stoning is the preferred method.

Didn't read it. Know it's source. Won't be taking "Christian literature" from a user who quotes Adolf Hitler at any rate--ever.

For other readers, I am in favor of building the wall, but that is a one-time circumstance in response to a unique event, and not because 'we' are white and 'they' are brown or whatever. It's because we have massive, unchecked immigration from our southern border that threatens many citizens' way of life--and our elected officials don't care, as long as their donors get cheap labor.

Their is no Christian defense for "Ethno-Nationalism". Full stop, end of story. I renounce this article as a Christian.

Leviticus 19:34 King James Version (KJV)
34 But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

and do you really want to use the OT to prove your point, read Joshua 6

When the trumpets sounded, the army shouted, and at the sound of the trumpet, when the men gave a loud shout, the wall collapsed; so everyone charged straight in, and they took the city. 21 They devoted the city to the Lord and destroyed with the sword every living thing in it—men and women, young and old, cattle, sheep and donkeys.

------------------------------------------------
Are you even aware the rich freaks pro the wall, Rush, Hannity, Carlson, Ingraham and Coulter, probably use illegals for cleaning one of their homes. What do they all have in common, Rich and White!!! and the dumb ones follow them and so does Trump.

Let them pay for it!

34 But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

When the trumpets sounded, the army shouted, and at the sound of the trumpet, when the men gave a loud shout, the wall collapsed; so everyone charged straight in, and they took the city. 21 They devoted the city to the Lord and destroyed with the sword every living thing in it—men and women, young and old, cattle, sheep and donkeys.

Are you even aware the rich freaks pro the wall, Rush, Hannity, Carlson, Ingraham and Coulter, probably use illegals for cleaning one of their homes. What do they all have in common, Rich and White!!! and the dumb ones follow them and so does Trump.

Let them pay for it!

Penny, you can't just do a search on "Wall" in the Bible and expect that it will somehow confirm your point. That example you offered from Joshua is a huge facepalm.

Be honest. You've never read Joshua in its entirety, have you? Do you even know who was getting the wall to tumble...and why?

Didn't read it. Know it's source. Won't be taking "Christian literature" from a user who quotes Adolf Hitler at any rate--ever.

For other readers, I am in favor of building the wall, but that is a one-time circumstance in response to a unique event, and not because 'we' are white and 'they' are brown or whatever. It's because we have massive, unchecked immigration from our southern border that threatens many citizens' way of life--and our elected officials don't care, as long as their donors get cheap labor.

Their is no Christian defense for "Ethno-Nationalism". Full stop, end of story. I renounce this article as a Christian.
Because you are just another ZioChristian fake pos. Cuckery is on both sides obviously males and females. Care more about Jews than they do their own race...how pathetic.

Because you are just another ZioChristian fake pos. Cuckery is on both sides obviously males and females. Care more about Jews than they do their own race...how pathetic.

Racism has no place in Christianity.

Still trying to hide your racism behind christianity?
In the event that Jesus is real I doubt he'd like that.

Especially since it's unlikely he was white.

No one should think-cast Jesus, not even Believers, especially not unbelievers. But nevertheless we have abundant evidence for what you say, which is why I agreed with you post.

Here is just one, the last thing Jesus said to His followers after He ascended to heaven:

"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you."--Matthew 28:19-20

No one should think-cast Jesus, not even Believers, especially not unbelievers. But nevertheless we have abundant evidence for what you say, which is why I agreed with you post.

Here is just one, the last thing Jesus said to His followers after He ascended to heaven:

"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you."--Matthew 28:19-20
I was raised in the Episcopal Church so even though I am now atheist I know who and what Jesus was supposed to be. The fact that assholes like the op use religion to push hate is a contributing factor to my current viewpoint.

I was raised in the Episcopal Church so even though I am now atheist I know who and what Jesus was supposed to be. The fact that assholes like the op use religion to push hate is a contributing factor to my current viewpoint.

I'm sorry to say it but some people will use anything to push an agenda. I go to an evangelical church, about as Scriptural as you can imagine, and our pastor preaches from the pulpit that there's absolutely no room in Christianity for racism. Not, mind you, that I have seen any evidence in our particular church that this is an issue. Just as a general principle.

We are made in the image of God. We are God's highest creation, humanity. If God made it, to deride any of what He has made is sinful and degrading. IMO

PS Ideas and behavior--sin--is a different story, however. We too often conflate the immutable, like race, from choices. IE, sin. They are different.

I think you need to read the bible again. Nations against Nations,Races battling other races,slavery galore,etc etc I can go on and on. Beasts of the field that walked on 2 legs...hmmm I wonder who they were talking about in the bible!? You are of your father the devil that speaks about Jews.

LOL...I am not a christian....but again you think because you say something its automatically true. I think christianity is a joke its turned into a cuckolded religion of weaklings who tuck tail and run instead of fight. Sure there are RARITIES mostly in the orthodox church and the old Catholic church but today's churches are shit and should be destroyed.

I think you need to read the bible again. Nations against Nations,Races battling other races,slavery galore,etc etc I can go on and on. Beasts of the field that walked on 2 legs...hmmm I wonder who they were talking about in the bible!? You are of your father the devil that speaks about Jews.

LOL...I am not a christian....but again you think because you say something its automatically true. I think christianity is a joke its turned into a cuckolded religion of weaklings who tuck tail and run instead of fight. Sure there are RARITIES mostly in the orthodox church and the old Catholic church but today's churches are shit and should be destroyed.

Oh I know you're not a Christian because the crap you're spouting about the Bible is absolute nonsense. Sure there was "nation against nation". The nations in question were evil because of their godless behavior, not because of their skin color. This is addressed over and over and over, not that you care or will listen.

A pox on your godless beliefs at any rate.

Oh I know you're not a Christian because the crap you're spouting about the Bible is absolute nonsense. Sure there was "nation against nation". The nations in question were evil because of their godless behavior, not because of their skin color. This is addressed over and over and over, not that you care or will listen.

A pox on your godless beliefs at any rate.
And you ignored EVERYTHING else I just stated. You are nothing more than a cuckolded zionist christian aka FAKE christian who only spews the bullshit zionist front men on tv tell you to spew,you do ZERO investigating yourself because well darn that would be too hard!

Their is no Christian defense for "Ethno-Nationalism". Full stop, end of story. I renounce this article as a Christian
Thats your opinion, and you are wrong.

Virtually all of our problems stem from mixing of these inferior cultures.

Nations were always meant to be FAMILIES of related people, grown great.

That nowhere is intended to mean the Families of Man shout try to unite as they did before the flood, then again after.

Let them pay for it!

You realize there is an entire book in the old testament about Jews building a wall, right?

Forum List

Back