Are you fueled by hate?

I'm not so full of rage or hate, I just have less patience for ignorance and for the suffering of fools.

That and hate requires effort and I don't really find many people worthy of my time nor effort. I'd rather just poke fun at them. ;)

How about you?

whats up,,, are you looking for friends??

I can say I don't hate . I feel frustration and disappointment and sadness and anger but not hate at the horror one can do to another.

Way too many driven by hate nowadays, often without just cause. Western leadership, disloyal corporations and the rise.of China shares much of the blame. Very few Menches or Patriotic citizens,.too few new love songs. We are losing our humanity.

Last edited:
When I hear the word hate...I don't hate myself .....but

I always think of this scene in Ben Hur (1959)

Hate keeps a man alive - Ben Hur​

I'm not so full of rage or hate, I just have less patience for ignorance and for the suffering of fools.

That and hate requires effort and I don't really find many people worthy of my time nor effort. I'd rather just poke fun at them. ;)

How about you?

Dude, that's what your whole party runs on.

Anyone remember RAVI? She "hated hatters". Literally she tried turning a misspelling into a meme. She then went on to become a moderator. I digress. Hate is what drives Liberals, they feed on it.

Attachments

• 1699588863233.png
    1699588863233.png
    232 KB · Views: 4
Anyone remember RAVI? She "hated hatters". Literally she tried turning a misspelling into a meme. She then went on to become a moderator. I digress. Hate is what drives Liberals, they feed on it.
Ravi was a moderator?

Does that mean that Valerie was a moderator, too?

How about you?

Are you fueled by hate?​

Oh yeah, 100%, I definitely am, I definitely hate, I wish more conservatives would hate. Hate is a very powerful, very motivating emotion…the left owns our asses because they have out-hated us, because we’re afraid to hate, because we didn’t hate when they shoved faggots and all their other bullshit down our throats. It’s time to sack up and hate.

I dont really hate. But if California fell into the ocean id think it would be funny as hell.

:oops8:

How about you?

hummm
With the left
I'm at the despise level right now

Hate me sum communist joos. And not because theyre jooos ....Yeah it's pure hatred :p

People don't realize that to hate someone you have to be emotionally invested in them.

Once you stop caring what other people think and do you'll find those types of negative emotional attachments disappear.

Am a big private fan of Remote Viewing and Predictive Linguistics .
This period was forecast accurately and specifically in terms of emotional build up and release .
Of course it is easy to ridicule these tools of explanation and mark their success as coincidence .
But -- and this is all I suggest -- just consider the possibility of short term energy frequency changes and their effects on our nervous system .

Such knowledge ( let's assume it has validity) will not provide cures but it will underline our overriding need to keep in control and not be controlled

Forum List

Back