Are you fueled by hate?

I'm not so full of rage or hate, I just have less patience for ignorance and for the suffering of fools.

That and hate requires effort and I don't really find many people worthy of my time nor effort. I'd rather just poke fun at them. ;)

How about you?

Well then you might mind me pointing out the two opposed meanings one can ger from your poorly stated ambiguous.
"the suffering of fools".

Not really, no.

However there are folks right here advocating for the nuking of Gaza.
What a fine idea.....Thanks for the reminder.

That said a series of Arc Light raids might be better for the rad count. ;)

1024px-Bombs_from_B-52_Arc_Light_strike_exploding.jpg

Not really, no.

However there are folks right here advocating for the nuking of Gaza.

Your the first one I saw. Who did I miss? and what a few people might spout off on a message board pales to what is going on, on LIBERAL college campuses. Its them who also threaten violence and attack counter protestors who support Israel. Its coming from the LEFT 90/10 from what I can see

I really dislike Joe Biden but no where near the hatred directed at Trump by the left. In my old age I learned that there isn't much I can do about the mess in the Biden administration so I don't get too excited.

Be fueled by love, it will take you further than hate.....:04:

What do you say? no? :oops:

OK then, don't LOL :4_13_65:

Your the first one I saw. Who did I miss? and what a few people might spout off on a message board pales to what is going on, on LIBERAL college campuses. Its them who also threaten violence and attack counter protestors who support Israel. Its coming from the LEFT 90/10 from what I can see

Your team, Bubba.

Forum List

Back