Are you fucking kidding me?!?! This is what you libs consider sexual harrassment?

A couple other things before I turn in.

Sexual harassment is the use of power or position to solicit something of a sexual nature or physical contact.

To infer that the gop is the party of morals is irrelevant to any actual misconduct. Both the left and the right should be held to the same standard. The fact that Weiner got a pass for sharing his junk with random women of unknown age on the internet got or that Clinton had actual sexual conduct issues and they both get a pass while you condemn Cain is sad. Prove your worthy of debating by discussing "REAL" issues. This highschool drama is pathetic for a forum of supposed adults.
Somehow along the line of life, being a moron became some sort of accomplishment with too many.

What makes conservatives think that this Cain "harrassment" story was concocted and leaked by the Democrats?

At this point in the campaign the other Republican presidential candidates, particularly Romney and Perry, have much more to lose if Cain's popularity continues to grow and much more to gain if its diminished by an harrassment scandal.

The "smear campaign" that was conducted against John McCain in the 2000 Republican Presidential Primary in South Carolina, after he defeated George Bush in New Hampshire, provides ample evidence that GOP presidential candidates are more than capable of resorting to "dirty tricks" to elliminate "one of their own."

Last edited:

So if he asked a woman of consenting age to do WHATEVER that's suddenly a problem? Seriously? How many of us would be in jail for flirting? This is fucking stupid.

So now all of a sudden morals don't mean shit to righties. We knew that all along...

Tell us what he did.....b/c Politico does'nt even know!

The sources — including the recollections of close associates and other documentation — describe episodes that left the women upset and offended. These incidents include conversations allegedly filled with innuendo or personal questions of a sexually suggestive nature, taking place at hotels during conferences, at other officially sanctioned restaurant association events and at the association’s offices. There were also descriptions of physical gestures that were not overtly sexual but that made women who experienced or witnessed them uncomfortable and that they regarded as improper in a professional relationship.

Cain, who has been married to his wife Gloria for 43 years, did tell at least one campaign staffer this year about the possibility that claims of sexual harassment could surface, according to the aide. Cain, this person said, described a case in which he fired an employee in 1990s and the woman alleged sexual misconduct or harassment. Cain told the campaign staffer he had won the case and that the woman had paid his legal fees. The aide had no further details.

Cain told the PBS “NewsHour” that he recalled a financial “agreement” with a woman who accused him of inappropriate behavior at the National Restaurant Association.

Only hours before, Cain said he was unaware of any “settlement” related to sexual harassment – a reversal he attempted to explain away through verbal hair-splitting.

“I was aware that an agreement was reached. The word ‘settlement’ versus the word ‘agreement’ you know, I’m not sure what they called it. I know that there was some sort of agreement, but because it ended up being minimal, they didn’t have to bring it to me. My general counsel and the head of human resources had the authority to resolve this thing,” Cain said.

Read more: Herman Cain's misconduct allegations bring out conflicting accounts - Alexander Burns - POLITICO.com
Read more: Herman Cain accused by two women of inappropriate behavior - Jonathan Martin and Maggie Haberman and Anna Palmer and Kenneth P. Vogel - POLITICO.com

Unfortunately for him, he can't sweep this under the carpet, or claim that he doesn't remember.
There's obviously a back story to this and he needs to front up and explain, he can't hide from it.

So if he asked a woman of consenting age to do WHATEVER that's suddenly a problem? Seriously? How many of us would be in jail for flirting? This is fucking stupid.

So now all of a sudden morals don't mean shit to righties. We knew that all along...

News flash numbnuts. I'm not the right and I don't speak for the right. I speak and think for me. You should try it sometime.

News flash, Gramps: sure you are, and no, that's correct you can't speak for the right, any more than any liberal could answer for that woman who claims Cain "harrassed" her.

But you're definitely into the whole presumtive group-think/group guilt mindset that is the hallmark of an angry right wing conservative poster.

Are you fucking kidding me?!?! This is what you libs consider sexual harrassment?
[/quote]

Consider the above. It presumes

1. That the complaintant is a liberal

2. ANd that therefore, all liberals understand the woman and are also therefore guilty for harassing Cain.

Right winger?

Sure you are.

There are women who TRULY SUFFER under tyranical bosses and men and bullshit like this does nothing but diminish real sexism and sexual harassment.

It's the same thing you all have done to real racism.

Sad
That's a good point. And the fact that he's lied and changed his story repeatedly makes it even worse.

Politico exerpt.....

"physical gestures that WERE NOT overtly sexual but that made women who experienced or witnessed them uncomfortable"

Really?!? This is what were coming to as a legit attack in our politics? What a fucking joke!

I know I'm a bit late to this story but I've had a lot of work over the last seven days so I wasn't really up to speed until now.

You all should be embarrassed that this is what your hounding on. If this is sexual harassment then all of us men are criminal scum.

This is a fucking joke and all of those latching on to it are just as much a joke as it is.

DUMB BEYOND BELIEF.

the women are under a gag order. you don't really believe his nonsense about gesturing about her height, do you? :rofl:

too funny.

Sexual harassment is the use of power or position to solicit something of a sexual nature or physical contact.

To infer that the gop is the party of morals is irrelevant to any actual misconduct. Both the left and the right should be held to the same standard. The fact that Weiner got a pass for sharing his junk with random women of unknown age on the internet got or that Clinton had actual sexual conduct issues and they both get a pass while you condemn Cain is sad. Prove your worthy of debating by discussing "REAL" issues. This highschool drama is pathetic for a forum of supposed adults.
Weiner got a pass?

Are you as stupid as you seem?

anthony weiner was run out of office because of something consensual.

do you just make things up?

Yup. The Democrats ran him out.

"The announcement brought swift relief to his Democratic colleagues, who had become increasingly uneasy as details emerged about Mr. Weiner’s online contacts with women — including his sending of explicit photos of himself to them over Facebook and Twitter. Democratic leaders had prepared to hold a meeting on Thursday to determine whether they should strip Mr. Weiner of his committee assignments, which would have severely impaired his effectiveness. "

unfucking unbelieveably stupid.

How did we as a nation ever stoop to this level of gradeschool slander and stupidity?

If this actual quote becomes common public information cains numbers will skyrocket. Such nonsense does not belong in adult political discourse. We have real issues to challenge our candidates on rather than this housewives of dc dribble. Leave this shit for the soap operas.

mtv ....

Yup. The Democrats ran him out.

"The announcement brought swift relief to his Democratic colleagues, who had become increasingly uneasy as details emerged about Mr. Weiner’s online contacts with women — including his sending of explicit photos of himself to them over Facebook and Twitter. Democratic leaders had prepared to hold a meeting on Thursday to determine whether they should strip Mr. Weiner of his committee assignments, which would have severely impaired his effectiveness. "

yeah, it's not like breitbart was lying in wait for him or anything.

someone in the GOP wants to run out herman cain... at least according to michael steele and mike huckabee.

but you can pretend you're evenhanded. :thup:

or does someone need to go back and find all the rightwingnut threads where they liked saying the word 'weiner'?

on the other hand, maybe the tea loons should clean their own house like you claim the dems did (there's *some* truth to that, btw...).

but they won't.

Last edited:
Cain's new campaign slogans:

I like flowers.

You have to know the lady to know when it's appropriate to cross the line.

The cigar puffing BJ queen was of consenting age as well.

she actually went to D.C. to "get [her] presidential knee pads". and NEVER complained. linda tripp, her pretend friend, went to lucianne goldberg and kenny starr.

are they missing that?

of course they are.

Forum List

Back