Are you fucking kidding me?!?! This is what you libs consider sexual harrassment?

The Koch Brothers need to check their puppets out a little better next time.

What makes conservatives think that this Cain "harrassment" story was concocted and leaked by the Democrats?

At this point in the campaign the other Republican presidential candidates, particularly Romney and Perry, have much more to lose if Cain's popularity continues to grow and much more to gain if its diminished by an harrassment scandal.

The "smear campaign" that was conducted against John McCain in the 2000 Republican Presidential Primary in South Carolina, after he defeated George Bush in New Hampshire, provides ample evidence that GOP presidential candidates are more than capable of resorting to "dirty tricks" to elliminate "one of their own."

I guarantee you this was not leaked by liberals. Liberals want nothing more than someone like Cain to win the nomination. This "leak" has Rove's fingerprints all over it.

Politico exerpt.....

"physical gestures that WERE NOT overtly sexual but that made women who experienced or witnessed them uncomfortable"

Really?!? This is what were coming to as a legit attack in our politics? What a fucking joke!

I know I'm a bit late to this story but I've had a lot of work over the last seven days so I wasn't really up to speed until now.

You all should be embarrassed that this is what your hounding on. If this is sexual harassment then all of us men are criminal scum.

This is a fucking joke and all of those latching on to it are just as much a joke as it is.

DUMB BEYOND BELIEF.

If you've never been sexually harassed, how can you comment on it? If Mr. Cain was not creating a work environment that made these women uncomfortable, why did the company settle?

Politico exerpt.....

"physical gestures that WERE NOT overtly sexual but that made women who experienced or witnessed them uncomfortable"

Really?!? This is what were coming to as a legit attack in our politics? What a fucking joke!

I know I'm a bit late to this story but I've had a lot of work over the last seven days so I wasn't really up to speed until now.

You all should be embarrassed that this is what your hounding on. If this is sexual harassment then all of us men are criminal scum.

This is a fucking joke and all of those latching on to it are just as much a joke as it is.

DUMB BEYOND BELIEF.

I never called it sexual harassment.

Politico exerpt.....

DUMB BEYOND BELIEF.

If you've never been sexually harassed, how can you comment on it? If Mr. Cain was not creating a work environment that made these women uncomfortable, why did the company settle?

Comon now. Merely paying a settlement isn't proof that any wrongdoing was committed.

Remember the Paula Jones case? Clinton ultimately paid a settlement,

but did you ever hear anyone on the Right claim that was proof he was guilty?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Politico exerpt.....

DUMB BEYOND BELIEF.

Insurance companies often recommend settling even when nothing wrong was done.

Why would they ever do that?

:eusa_whistle:

Politico exerpt.....

DUMB BEYOND BELIEF.

You've been too busy the last seven days to pay attention to Herman Cain?

lol, you weren't too busy to start a thread a week ago entitled:

IT'S TIME TO STOP SUPPORTING CAIN

lol, based on your belief that he lacks the principles to be President.

Politico exerpt.....

DUMB BEYOND BELIEF.

Comon now. Merely paying a settlement isn't proof that any wrongdoing was committed.

From what we know of the "Big Dog", he likely WAS guilty. Smoke/Fire and all that...

Yes, the RW used that settlement as "proof" that he was guilty.

Politico exerpt.....

I know I'm a bit late to this story......
Hell, Grandfeathers.....you haven't (even) heard the 20th Century has expired.

Your ol'-timey agenda is pushin'-up daisies, and......

:eusa_whistle:

Your agenda is no-longer relevant. Pick a "box" for it.

I'm guessing.......

8120.jpg

slap_3f.gif

From what we know of the "Big Dog", he likely WAS guilty. Smoke/Fire and all that...

Your perceptions are 'proof', huh?

That's pretty fucking stupid.

So now all of a sudden morals don't mean shit to righties. We knew that all along...

You mean like democrats and the left defending Clinton?

The left doesn't howl/preach about morals and family values all the time.

lol...really? That is your response?

So just becuase family values is not part of the left's mantra, there is no need to act with morals and ethics?

LMFAO....the left looks more and more pathetic with every post lately.

Politico exerpt.....

DUMB BEYOND BELIEF.
It is complete libtard bull. Cain takes the lead and all of a sudden this surfaces. Funny coincidence isn't it? Typical lefty lies.

lol...likely guilty....love it.

Obama gave three different answers regarding his relationship with Ayers...and the left gave him a pass.

Obama claims he never noticed Wrights ideology after 20 yewars in his pews and the left gave him a pass.

Holder starts to play semantics with the questioning at a hearing and the left gives him a pass.

Clinton re-defines the word sex and the left gives him a pass.

But Cain is likely guilty.

You guys on the left are pathetic with your preotection of left politicians and attack on right politicians.

Get consistant. It will lend more credibility to your posts.

So if he asked a woman of consenting age to do WHATEVER that's suddenly a problem? Seriously? How many of us would be in jail for flirting? This is fucking stupid.

So now all of a sudden morals don't mean shit to righties. We knew that all along...

News flash numbnuts. I'm not the right and I don't speak for the right. I speak and think for me. You should try it sometime.
He can't, he is a obamaturd tool.

Politico exerpt.....

DUMB BEYOND BELIEF.

Allegedly all he said was: " you're not/as short as my wife."

And that was sexual harassment??

You believe that, dont you? Cause your Conseradaddy told you to believe it

Politico exerpt.....

DUMB BEYOND BELIEF.

Because that is more evidence of what he said than anything else.

Politico exerpt.....

DUMB BEYOND BELIEF.

Just like lefty idiot libtards believed every lie out of obamaturds big mouth.

Surely Cain and his campaign staff must have known that any past allegations and settlements involving sexual harrassment would eventually surface when you're running for president. Why didn't Cain have a strategy already in place to deal with it?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back