Are you fucking kidding me?!?! This is what you libs consider sexual harrassment?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Politico exerpt.....

"physical gestures that WERE NOT overtly sexual but that made women who experienced or witnessed them uncomfortable"

Really?!? This is what were coming to as a legit attack in our politics? What a fucking joke!

I know I'm a bit late to this story but I've had a lot of work over the last seven days so I wasn't really up to speed until now.

You all should be embarrassed that this is what your hounding on. If this is sexual harassment then all of us men are criminal scum.

This is a fucking joke and all of those latching on to it are just as much a joke as it is.

DUMB BEYOND BELIEF.

• Banned
Unfucking unbelieveably stupid.

How did we as a nation ever stoop to this level of gradeschool slander and stupidity?

If this actual quote becomes common public information Cains numbers will skyrocket. Such nonsense does not belong in adult political discourse. We have REAL issues to challenge our candidates on rather than this housewives of DC dribble. Leave this shit for the soap operas.

• Banned

So if he asked a woman of consenting age to do WHATEVER that's suddenly a problem? Seriously? How many of us would be in jail for flirting? This is fucking stupid.

So now all of a sudden morals don't mean shit to righties. We knew that all along...

News flash numbnuts. I'm not the right and I don't speak for the right. I speak and think for me. You should try it sometime.

So if he asked a woman of consenting age to do WHATEVER that's suddenly a problem? Seriously? How many of us would be in jail for flirting? This is fucking stupid.

So now all of a sudden morals don't mean shit to righties. We knew that all along...

You mean like democrats and the left defending Clinton?

• Banned
And by the way if a personal indiscretion from 20 years prior is an issue who the hell would we have left to represent us in DC?

I've seen many fake outrages but this one takes the cake. Fuck, the women involved haven't even made any statements yet. You guys are idiots.

There are women who TRULY SUFFER under tyranical bosses and men and bullshit like this does nothing but diminish real sexism and sexual harassment.

It's the same thing you all have done to real racism.

Sad

Politico exerpt.....

"physical gestures that WERE NOT overtly sexual but that made women who experienced or witnessed them uncomfortable"

Really?!? This is what were coming to as a legit attack in our politics? What a fucking joke!

I know I'm a bit late to this story but I've had a lot of work over the last seven days so I wasn't really up to speed until now.

You all should be embarrassed that this is what your hounding on. If this is sexual harassment then all of us men are criminal scum.

This is a fucking joke and all of those latching on to it are just as much a joke as it is.

DUMB BEYOND BELIEF.

Allegedly all he said was: " you're not/as short as my wife."

And that was sexual harassment??

Cain serves as an associate minister at the church in Atlanta, which he joined at the age of 10.[25] The church is part of the National Baptist Convention, USA[26] and is "a bastion of liberal activism", where the church's senior pastor, Rev. Cameron M. Alexander, reportedly does not share Cain's political philosophy.[27][28]

In October 2011 Cain stated that God led him to run for president.[29]

Herman Cain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Praise Gawd... and pass the women...

Cain serves as an associate minister at the church in Atlanta, which he joined at the age of 10.[25] The church is part of the National Baptist Convention, USA[26] and is "a bastion of liberal activism", where the church's senior pastor, Rev. Cameron M. Alexander, reportedly does not share Cain's political philosophy.[27][28]

Meh, you just don't like him because he is Black. You're a shameless racist.

You really should get back to Stormfront.

I don't believe in god but I did pass you the neg's troll

A couple other things before I turn in.

Sexual harassment is the use of power or position to solicit something of a sexual nature or physical contact.

To infer that the gop is the party of morals is irrelevant to any actual misconduct. Both the left and the right should be held to the same standard. The fact that Weiner got a pass for sharing his junk with random women of unknown age on the internet got or that Clinton had actual sexual conduct issues and they both get a pass while you condemn Cain is sad. Prove your worthy of debating by discussing "REAL" issues. This highschool drama is pathetic for a forum of supposed adults.

Forum List

Back