Are you fucking kidding me?!?! This is what you libs consider sexual harrassment?

Surely Cain and his campaign staff must have known that any past settlement involving sexual harrassment would eventually suface when you're running for president. Why didn't Cain have a strategy already in place to deal with it?

Maybe his agenda does not include coming up with schemes to fool the American voter?

Surely Cain and his campaign staff must have known that any past settlement involving sexual harrassment would eventually suface when you're running for president. Why didn't Cain have a strategy already in place to deal with it?
Actually, I find that he didn't have one refreshing.

Maybe his agenda does not include coming up with schemes to fool the American voter?
Exactly. Rather refreshing for a REAL change.

Politico exerpt.....

"physical gestures that WERE NOT overtly sexual but that made women who experienced or witnessed them uncomfortable"

Really?!? This is what were coming to as a legit attack in our politics? What a fucking joke!

I know I'm a bit late to this story but I've had a lot of work over the last seven days so I wasn't really up to speed until now.

You all should be embarrassed that this is what your hounding on. If this is sexual harassment then all of us men are criminal scum.

This is a fucking joke and all of those latching on to it are just as much a joke as it is.

DUMB BEYOND BELIEF.

Allegedly all he said was: " you're not/as short as my wife."

And that was sexual harassment??

You believe that, dont you? Cause your Conseradaddy told you to believe it

your progressadaddy told you to believe a man sat in the pews of a man for 20 years without realizing the ideology of the pastor.

And you belived it.......

Cain serves as an associate minister at the church in Atlanta, which he joined at the age of 10.[25] The church is part of the National Baptist Convention, USA[26] and is "a bastion of liberal activism", where the church's senior pastor, Rev. Cameron M. Alexander, reportedly does not share Cain's political philosophy.[27][28]

In October 2011 Cain stated that God led him to run for president.[29]

Herman Cain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Praise Gawd... and pass the women...
Idiot.

Allegedly all he said was: " you're not/as short as my wife."

And that was sexual harassment??

your progressadaddy told you to believe a man sat in the pews of a man for 20 years without realizing the ideology of the pastor.

Didnt I tell you that attacking Dems is not a defense for wacky ass republicans

Surely Cain and his campaign staff must have known that any past allegations and settlements involving sexual harrassment would eventually surface when you're running for president. Why didn't Cain have a strategy already in place to deal with it?

You are aware that the larger a corporation, the more firvalous discrimintation and sexual harrassment cases are brought up against the executive team....
]
Or are you not aware of this.

I am a small company and I have had descrimination suits brought against me....and I settled on one of them becuase at the time I was President of my trade association and my attorney deemed it best to make the liar go away....

But not one case had merit.....they are usually filed by lower than par employees looking for a cash windfall.

Politico exerpt.....

"physical gestures that WERE NOT overtly sexual but that made women who experienced or witnessed them uncomfortable"

Really?!? This is what were coming to as a legit attack in our politics? What a fucking joke!

I know I'm a bit late to this story but I've had a lot of work over the last seven days so I wasn't really up to speed until now.

You all should be embarrassed that this is what your hounding on. If this is sexual harassment then all of us men are criminal scum.

This is a fucking joke and all of those latching on to it are just as much a joke as it is.

DUMB BEYOND BELIEF.

I'm a lib and I don't consider it sexual harassment.

But then again, I don't think libs made that ruling, did they?

I am not attacking dems......I am attacking you in response to your attack on another poster.

I expected Obama to lie about it....no attack there.

But I laugh at those, such as you, who believed his response4.....and I think even Obama was shocked how you and others believed him.

Politico exerpt.....

DUMB BEYOND BELIEF.

no one made that ruling....but libs are sure the ones who are making that judegement call.

And by the way if a personal indiscretion from 20 years prior is an issue who the hell would we have left to represent us in DC?

I've seen many fake outrages but this one takes the cake. Fuck, the women involved haven't even made any statements yet. You guys are idiots.

1) the women cant make statements due to the deal.
2) another thread on this? Cant you keep all your thoughts to one thread?
3) its not the act its the lying cain is doing.but you know this already.its been explained to you.
4)cains story keeps on changing, which makes him shady and a liar.

1. Or what, she'll have to give back the couple thousand she was paid? Give me a break. If Cain is a threat to women he does not deserve to be potus.

2. I'll make how ever many damn threads I want. And you may continue to cry about it boy.

3. A counter story really needs to be offered and corroborated in order for their to be lies, no?

4. So do the reasons for the fake outrage to this apparent bogus story.

I am not attacking dems......I am attacking you in response to your attack on another poster.

I expected Obama to lie about it....no attack there.

But I laugh at those, such as you, who believed his response4.....and I think even Obama was shocked how you and others believed him.

Sorry,

Didnt I tell you attacking me isnt a defense of wacky ass republicans?

Politico exerpt.....

DUMB BEYOND BELIEF.
It is complete libtard bull. Cain takes the lead and all of a sudden this surfaces.
Temporary-humor for (another) temporary "conservative"-lead.

Whatta crime.

gop-quit-crying9.jpg

Politico exerpt.....

DUMB BEYOND BELIEF.

no one made that ruling....but libs are sure the ones who are making that judegement call.

Why would you blame the libs? This is obviously an inside-the-party deal. There's no reason for Dems to attack Cain, unless he was the nominee. NO, this has the fingerprints of one of the other Reps all over it. Who's thinking Newt? :cool:

Why would you blame the libs? This is obviously an inside-the-party deal. There's no reason for Dems to attack Cain, unless he was the nominee. NO, this has the fingerprints of one of the other Reps all over it. Who's thinking Newt? :cool:
I wonder why so many Dems at USMB attack Cain, if they have no reason?

I wonder why so many bloggers and pundits attack Cain if there is no reason?

:eusa_whistle:

Politico exerpt.....

DUMB BEYOND BELIEF.

Really? Has Cain won the RNC nomination and is now running against Democrats? Or is this still Republican vs. Republican stuff?

Sorry. I dont see it that way. I see this as someone in the media who sees Cain as a threat to Obama who did a little investigative reporting.

Funny...but when the BC situation arose, many on the right said it was the Clinton camp and all on the left said it was the GOP who exposed it.

Why is this any different?

Really? Has Cain won the RNC nomination and is now running against Democrats? Or is this still Republican vs. Republican stuff?

were you saying the same thing when the BC situation arose during the primaries? No...as a matter of fact, the left referred to it as PROOF that the GOP are racists.

On meet the press this past Sunday one of obamas advisors went on the attack against Romney. Has he won the nomination yet?

Give it a rest

Forum List

Back