Are you for school choice, or do you want to brain wash other people's children?

Where does the $$$ come from to build new schools and how long does that take.
It takes a lot less time than the 50 years we've been waiting for the government school to get their act together and deliver a decent education.

Says who? Have you got any proof that they are being rejected? In Wisconsin public schools rejected all the problem cases.

I say let it burn. There's nothing there worth saving.

That's absurd. Public schools cannot reject students--at best they pass them along to other public schools.

"Defund the police" is an example of let it burn. How's that working out? Loving the crime rate?

I'd say the video feed would be available for the parents to view at any time, not necessarily some team reviewing footage each day.

What freedom would they have to give up by having a camera in the classroom?

You can film the class from behind, or just have the cameras pointed to the front where the teachers stand.

Please tell me we are not doing this idiocy again.

"Where the teachers stand"--right in an elementary classroom

Which side are you on?

There shouldn't be a side here. But from what I can see, the Right Wing thinks that the only "Right Side" is their side. You can't rewrite history. It already happened. You may not like it. It may be embarrassing. It may be scary. But it already happened. Until now, the worst case of rewriting history was in 1915 and it was assisted by a sitting President. Those that will scream the loudest that this never happened are the ones that are trying to rewrite history the hardest.

If you are a parent, what you are paying in doesn't cover what you are getting out, unless you own a mansion and only have one kid. That's why they need to tax everyone to support the schools.

I have no problem supporting public schools, but you ask me to violate the separation of Church and State to subsidize religious schools, I'm going to have an issue.
No, I don’t ask you to do anything….All I’m saying is let me use my tax paid to put toward a school of my choice.

Which side are you on?

How can you not "Brainwash" people? Especially kids who are born with huge voids in their heads?

Kids learn to live in society, they have to. They have to learn societies's rules. That's "brainwashing". Different societies have different rules. It's not like you can be "well, I think murder is fine, so, if I murder someone, I won't get locked up because societies's rules don't matter to me"

Nope Tax money is paying for good and services.

Personally, I'd like to stop paying for aid to the Zionist Entity, support of the military-industrial complex, and a system that incarcerates millions of people for non-violent crimes.
What’s that have to do with school?

See, paying for a service gives me a say wether you like it or not.

That's absurd. Public schools cannot reject students--at best they pass them along to other public schools.

"Defund the police" is an example of let it burn. How's that working out? Loving the crime rate?
How many people supported "defund the police"? You can count them on one hand.

Nope. They were sent to private schools.

I never supported "defund the police." Only progs did.

Which side are you on?
People just go on and on and on about this supposed "brainwashing," but it seems like no one squawking has ever seen it for themselves. They read an article about it, they are told by the media about it, or someone told them about it, but never with their own eyes.

Forum List

Back