CDZ Are You For a National Registry of Gun Owners?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
This is the REAL ISSUE behind Obama's federal background check scheme. In order to screen out people on no-fly lists, etc. ALL gun purchasers will have to be reported to the FBI, who will have to maintain a list of such purchases.

Does anyone seriously believe that such a list could not be used for nefarious political purposes? Have you forgotten Clinton's accessing confidential FBI files of political opponents or Obama's manipulation of IRS nonprofit applications?

Since none of this would have prevented any of the recent mass killings, what other purpose is being served?

On the news last night there was a man who said that he has never sold a gun without a back round check ever at a gun show...

.Really what is the problem with keeping track of guns sold, people still get their guns unless if they are on the list?

Not in favor of a gun registry, national or otherwise.

It's no one's business how many or what kind of firearms I own.

It is if they're on the receiving end of a bullet... I mean it can't get much more personal than that.

Think about it.

On the news last night there was a man who said that he has never sold a gun without a back round check ever at a gun show...

.Really what is the problem with keeping track of guns sold, people still get their guns unless if they are on the list?

Because it is the first step needed to ban guns….we have seen this in Britain and Australia, and in various states like New York and California…they just want to know who has what guns…until they get the power to ban the guns they want banned….then they send out letters telling the owners they have a certain period of time to get rid of their legal, constitutionally protected property….

It is if they're on the receiving end of a bullet... I mean it can't get much more personal than that.

Think about it.

My firearms go from the safe, to the range, to the cleaning table, then back to the safe.

The only way they would get by a bullet from one of my firearms, is to be hiding behind the target at the range.

Because it is the first step needed to ban guns….we have seen this in Britain and Australia, and in various states like New York and California…they just want to know who has what guns…until they get the power to ban the guns they want banned….then they send out letters telling the owners they have a certain period of time to get rid of their legal, constitutionally protected property….

Speculation fallacy. Again. Which is already the basis of the OP anyway.

Cars have been registered for over a century, and y'all just looooooooove to compare them to firearms.

Clearly they're going to ban cars any day now.

Cars have been registered for over a century, and y'all just looooooooove to compare them to firearms.

Guns are not cars….guns keep the powerful in check. That is why dictators never allow their people to have guns.

Guns are not cars….guns keep the powerful in check. That is why dictators never allow their people to have guns.

That's funny, since in about 4300 other threads car fatalities are constantly coming up as a false comparison.

Now suddenly --- not so convenient.

Because it is the first step needed to ban guns….we have seen this in Britain and Australia, and in various states like New York and California

So guns have been banned in New York and California, have they?

Think about it.

What does that matter?

If you're on the receiving end of my bullet then you must have been a threat to me, my family or my property.

If you don't want to get shot, then don't do stupid shit that will cause you to get shot.

It has nothing to do with the law abiding citizens firearm.

Surely you're not suggesting that criminals will comply with a national registry.

Cars are not guaranteed to you in the BOR. You do not have the right to own a car. Driving is a privilege.

Y'all just love to compare them to firearms.

Cars are not guaranteed to you in the BOR. You do not have the right to own a car. Driving is a privilege.

So a drunk man getting behind the wheel and killing my father when I was 7 , isn't the same as a drunk man killing a person with a gun.
The person is dead, what is the difference?

If you're on the receiving end of my bullet then you must have been a threat to me, my family or my property.

If you don't want to get shot, then don't do stupid shit that will cause you to get shot.

Izzat right.

What kind of "stupid shit" were the folks on the receiving end of Robert Dear's bullets doing? All I know is one of them was a cop, trying to stop him. How stupid, huh?

What kind of "stupid shit" were those on the receiving end of Jared Loughner's bullets? Or Adam Lanza's bullets? Or Wade Michael Page's bullets? Jiverly Wong's? James Holmes'? John Houser's? Seung Hui-Cho's?

I think I know what Carl Robert's receiving ends were guilty of -- being Amish girls.

So a drunk man getting behind the wheel and killing my father when I was 7 , isn't the same as a drunk man killing a person with a gun.
The person is dead, what is the difference?

Dead is dead. The difference is law abiding citizens have a constitutional right to bear arms. No such protection for owning or driving a car.

Because it is the first step needed to ban guns….we have seen this in Britain and Australia, and in various states like New York and California

So guns have been banned in New York and California, have they?
Yes as a matter of fact certain types have been banned, which you would know if you were not so fucking stupid.

Since I (a) don't live in either of those fucking CDZ states, and (b) am not mired in a juvenile comic-book fantasy world of gun fetishism, no I would have no reason to know or care.

But I do know about events like... San Bernardino... Binghamton.... Oakland.... Webster....
-- you know, places in New York and California? Now how are they delivering those bullets to their random victims without guns? Federal Express?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back