Are you christian?

Yes, as in GIVE ME a raise

I'm sorry but because of Obamacare, I am forced to cut your hours to 29 hours per week. You will need to find another part-time job in order to increase Mr. Obama's job creation figures for this month. Have a nice day. Go onto the exchange and find some high co-pay, high deductible health insurance for yourself and your family since we will no longer be providing employer supported insurance plans.
We should have went with single payer. Then the corporations wouldn't have to worry about paying for healthcare. Then maybe they could be competitive with companies in other nations who don't have to worry about paying for healthcare because the citizens have socialized medicine.

And notice you right wingers say American companies pay the highest taxes in the world? Isn't that strange to you? You would think corporate taxes would be higher in countries that provide healthcare to all their citizens.

And we shouldn't have let the corporations write the ACA. That's how much America is owned by the rich. Now half the GOP wants to make a billionaire like Trump our president. How smart are we?

High Corporate Taxes leads to less jobs and Companies moving. All other countries have recognized this but not America.
Do you know that almost very President we have had was wealthy?
It is not the wealth of our Presidents.
It's because the progressives of both parties who have taken us farther away from our Constitution.
We need to get this government more into a balance again of freedom and less government.

If a company moves, why allow them to sell their products here? I bet they have a competitor who's willing to pay the taxes.

How come American companies are begging to do business with China? Does China let corporations make all the rules and not pay any taxes? Yet still Pepsi is begging to tap that market.

Republicans always think the American people have a weak hand in poker but in reality we are the house and we should be making the rules.

Do you have a pair of Nikes on your feet?
No but I get your point. Nike is how it started. They convinced us it was ok because it was just Nike. Next EVERYTHING would be made in China.

Oh, and Nike is a great example of how buying from China doesn't do shit for the consumers. Shoes should have dropped to $25 a pair but the price stayed firm. The only thing that changed was the CEO's pay went up. So buying from China doesn't necessarily mean cheaper goods for American consumers.

Hey, do you want to live forever in paradise? All you have to believe is that I'm god. My mom was impregnated by god and god told me to tell you if you want to go to heaven, all you have to do is believe my impossible stories I'm about to tell you.

Now to me, there may be a god or creator of the universe, there is just not one bit of evidence that doesn't have some fatal flaw to it. In other words there is no evidence that would stand up in a court of law. It'd be all speculation and hypothesis. But there is a possibility that a creator exists. But NOTHING makes me believe that your or any other religion is real. In other words, god never said he wanted us to worship him, never told us the 10 things we should or shouldn't do, doesn't punish the bad or reward the good. All that is stupid primitive man thinking. Barely 2 steps out of the cave type thinking. We are better than that.

If there is a god, his plan isn't to worry about one grain of sand on one tiny planet in all of the universe.

We may not even be that special. We may be the only living things we know of in our solar system, but that again is just one tiny grain of sand in the cosmos. And in a few billion years we may not even be here anymore. Hell, according to some Christians the end is a lot nearer than that.

Many people see this differently:

Do you want to live a more abundant life while in the physical realm? A life free from slavery? Ironically, throwing off obedience and doing everything anyway you want is what leads to slavery, whereas obedience to God's will is what leads to freedom.

Note what takes place in the physical realm: Things change. Mountains return to dust particles; sun devolves into darkness; water evaporates; our bodies grow and then deteriorate. Yet all this that changes and disappears we humans call "reality."

Have you ever considered that God's reality--the spiritual realm--is much different? It is love, goodness, kindness, justness, and mercy--all qualities that survive while earth, air, light, and water vanish.

The human question is, How can my spirit survive a physical existence? Scripture, prophets, and God Himself tells us: Turn from sin to obedience. Love me, love your fellow man. Know your faults, failings, and sins are forgiven. Recognize My love and My presence in the world and in your spiritual life. Know that I am with you through it all--from the moment of conception til that walk through the shadow of death.

Note that the shadow of death occurs on the physical side. We emerge into light.

Ironically, throwing off obedience and doing everything anyway you want is what leads to slavery, whereas obedience to God's will is what leads to freedom.

Are Muslims free?

[/QUOTE] You must be one of the guys who was in the stand-off at the wildlife refuge in Oregon. The FBI is looking for you. :D [/QUOTE]

No Mudda, I am not one of the guys who was in the stand-off at the wildlife refuge in Oregon. I think those guys were just wasting their time. However, I am one of those guys that thinks our government was overthrown by an incipient New World Order in 1913 and that the government we have today is an illegal criminal organization. In fact I believe this so strongly that I wrote a book on this subject called, "100 Years of Deception - A Blueprint for the Destruction of a Nation". Following you will find a link for this book if you are interested in finding out more about it. As far as the FBI goes, I would like to talk to those guys and find out why they haven't arrested the criminals who have overthrown our government. Being an ex-Navy Fighter Pilot and retired public servant, they know exactly where I live, but haven't been around yet. I guess this is because, like many government departments, they are afraid of the truth because knowing it means they will have to do their jobs. God forbid that someone in our government would do their job properly. The whole system would come tumbling down.

100 Years of Deception: A Blueprint for the Destruction of a Nation: Alan R Adaschik: 9781478753667: Amazon.com: Books

You are as sick as who you defend.
Who am I defending? I'm making fun of you not defending anyone. You're all nucking futs.

His reply was a bit over the top offensive. But when he sees where our society is being controlled by ancient superstitions, its time to wake up. We can be nice once the patients are cured of their delusions. We're better than that. No one ever met God. Not Joseph Smith Mohammad moses Adam Noah Abraham Ishmael and the Jesus story is the greatest story ever told. Better than Homer's classics
Ok, what's offensive about the ways they could have impregnated a virgin? Either what I said, or Joseph whacks off into Mary's holy hole opening, or someone blows Joseph and spits it in. One of these methods is how Mary got impregnated. I'm a realist. Santa Claus doesn't actually exist.

You seem to continue to wish to prove your total depravity. There is no need. We believe you.
Hey! I'm not the one who made up the story about the pregnant virgin. I'm just trying to tell you how it could have happened, if true. Why? You got another way that makes sense?

Yes
God knew about In vitro fertilization way before man did.
Being impregnated by an invisible guy using technology that wouldn't be developed for 2000 years. Like seriously, got anything concrete?

Who am I defending? I'm making fun of you not defending anyone. You're all nucking futs.

His reply was a bit over the top offensive. But when he sees where our society is being controlled by ancient superstitions, its time to wake up. We can be nice once the patients are cured of their delusions. We're better than that. No one ever met God. Not Joseph Smith Mohammad moses Adam Noah Abraham Ishmael and the Jesus story is the greatest story ever told. Better than Homer's classics
Ok, what's offensive about the ways they could have impregnated a virgin? Either what I said, or Joseph whacks off into Mary's holy hole opening, or someone blows Joseph and spits it in. One of these methods is how Mary got impregnated. I'm a realist. Santa Claus doesn't actually exist.

You seem to continue to wish to prove your total depravity. There is no need. We believe you.
Hey! I'm not the one who made up the story about the pregnant virgin. I'm just trying to tell you how it could have happened, if true. Why? You got another way that makes sense?

Yes
Being impregnated by an invisible guy using technology that wouldn't be developed for 2000 years. Like seriously, got anything concrete?

Man developed it 2000 years later.
God is the ultimate scientist. He has technology that Man will never be able to catch up to.
I am saying that he knew about in vitro even before all of his creation.

Just because you believe he is not real, does not make it true.

Yes

God is the ultimate scientist. He has technology that Man will never be able to catch up to.

If you really want to understand the flaws in your thinking on this read

Russell’s teapot.
The burden of proof is on the person or party asserting the claim; in this case, the theist.
See also: The Dragon in my Garage by Carl Sagan, Invisible Pink Unicorn and Flying Spaghetti Monster.

[FONT=Georgia, Bitstream Charter, serif]Why there is no god[/FONT]

Yes

Just because you believe with zero proof that an invisible superbeing in another dimension impregnated someone without sperm doesn't mean that it's true.

Yes

Just because you believe with zero proof that an invisible superbeing in another dimension impregnated someone without sperm doesn't mean that it's true.

Oh I have plenty of proof, so does all believers.
A personal oneness with the Lord is an amazing and humbling experience.

Yes

I used to feel like I had a personal relationship with god. That delusion is comforting yes.

Yes

I used to feel like I had a personal relationship with god. That delusion is comforting yes.

Delusion LOL
You can still have it if you want to, especially when things start to become much clearer and without a doubt that he is real.

Delusion LOL
You can still have it if you want to, especially when things start to become much clearer and without a doubt that he is real.
I can believe anything I want if I want it bad enough.

Yes

So what real proof do you have that your invisible BG (Big Guy) got Mary pregnant?

Yes

So what real proof do you have that your invisible BG (Big Guy) got Mary pregnant?

Each and every one of us who have accepted Christ has a personal relationship with him.

Each and every one of us who have accepted Christ has a personal relationship with him.
With something that doesn't even exist. You have a personal relationship with an imaginary creature you think is all powerful and all knowing and cares about you and made a heaven for you.

I feel bad being mean to nice innocent stupid people but you really are holding us back as a species. Religions played a very important role in our civilization but it has really run its course. At least the modern religions we have today have. Lets go back before Moses lied and said he talked to God on the mountain top. You believe in a creator and want to give it thanks. Great! Be a good person. If you like a particular holy book, like the New Testament, let it be your source of inspiration. But if you pick and choose the evil parts of your holy book, like ISIS or anti gay people do, then you have crossed a line. This is why you need to throw that ancient superstitious book and those stories away and have all the good priests of the world get together and write a new holy book. One that doesn't condemn people for being who they are. One that doesn't use hell or heaven as a threat to con us into giving 10% of our money. I'll give 10% when 8% of it goes to those who need it, not to the con artist priests that run all the religions we have today. Charities and religions are run by con men.

With something that doesn't even exist. You have a personal relationship with an imaginary creature you think is all powerful and all knowing and cares about you and made a heaven for you.

I feel bad being mean to nice innocent stupid people but you really are holding us back as a species. Religions played a very important role in our civilization but it has really run its course. At least the modern religions we have today have. Lets go back before Moses lied and said he talked to God on the mountain top. You believe in a creator and want to give it thanks. Great! Be a good person. If you like a particular holy book, like the New Testament, let it be your source of inspiration. But if you pick and choose the evil parts of your holy book, like ISIS or anti gay people do, then you have crossed a line. This is why you need to throw that ancient superstitious book and those stories away and have all the good priests of the world get together and write a new holy book. One that doesn't condemn people for being who they are. One that doesn't use hell or heaven as a threat to con us into giving 10% of our money. I'll give 10% when 8% of it goes to those who need it, not to the con artist priests that run all the religions we have today. Charities and religions are run by con men.

I do agree that many Churches are not worshiping correctly and do not use the actual teachings of the Bible.

You will never understand if you insist that God is imaginary.
He has saved my butt too many times and I have experienced too many unexplained miracles myself throughout my personal life and throughout the world to know that God is real.

I do agree that many Churches are not worshiping correctly and do not use the actual teachings of the Bible.

He has saved my butt too many times and I have experienced too many unexplained miracles myself throughout my personal life and throughout the world to know that God is real.
No God isn't real. A good psychiatrist would not entertain his clients delusions.

This girl comes into work with the cross schmeared on her forehead. What is it Ash Wednesday? What a joke. Such a display of "hey look at me I'm religious". And she admits her soon to be mother in law is making her convert to catholicism to marry her son. I bet you anything mommy and daddy in law have money or she wouldn't be jumping through these hoops.

No God isn't real. A good psychiatrist would not entertain his clients delusions.

This girl comes into work with the cross schmeared on her forehead. What is it Ash Wednesday? What a joke. Such a display of "hey look at me I'm religious". And she admits her soon to be mother in law is making her convert to catholicism to marry her son. I bet you anything mommy and daddy in law have money or she wouldn't be jumping through these hoops.

You have the right to believe that, but it does not make it true.
God is real.

It is not a display of hey look at me I'm religious.
Ash Wednesday is about penitence and mortality.

So you have nothing. Got it.

How did god save your life?

How did god save your life?

He sent his Angles.
One time in a car accident, not my fault. They never could find out how that car flew thru the air, landed on it's top, broke all the windows but never dented in the top.
There are many that I have had in my lifetime.
Another time I walked over the edge of a mountain in North Dakoda while it was dark (also drunk :)). I felt invisible arms stopping me. I fell about 75ft down.
The next day we went back and looked over that edge. One small little ledge is where I stopped and was caught. If those invisible arms had not stopped me I would have plunged way down into a huge ravine and would have been killed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back