Are you christian?

You must be a Liberal. Your favorite words are "GIVE ME".
Yes, as in GIVE ME a raise

I'm sorry but because of Obamacare, I am forced to cut your hours to 29 hours per week. You will need to find another part-time job in order to increase Mr. Obama's job creation figures for this month. Have a nice day. Go onto the exchange and find some high co-pay, high deductible health insurance for yourself and your family since we will no longer be providing employer supported insurance plans.
We should have went with single payer. Then the corporations wouldn't have to worry about paying for healthcare. Then maybe they could be competitive with companies in other nations who don't have to worry about paying for healthcare because the citizens have socialized medicine.

And notice you right wingers say American companies pay the highest taxes in the world? Isn't that strange to you? You would think corporate taxes would be higher in countries that provide healthcare to all their citizens.

And we shouldn't have let the corporations write the ACA. That's how much America is owned by the rich. Now half the GOP wants to make a billionaire like Trump our president. How smart are we?

High Corporate Taxes leads to less jobs and Companies moving. All other countries have recognized this but not America.
Do you know that almost very President we have had was wealthy?
It is not the wealth of our Presidents.
It's because the progressives of both parties who have taken us farther away from our Constitution.
We need to get this government more into a balance again of freedom and less government.

If a company moves, why allow them to sell their products here? I bet they have a competitor who's willing to pay the taxes.

How come American companies are begging to do business with China? Does China let corporations make all the rules and not pay any taxes? Yet still Pepsi is begging to tap that market.

Republicans always think the American people have a weak hand in poker but in reality we are the house and we should be making the rules.

Way back in the 70's when Nixon opened up to China, I was totally against trading of any kind with China because of it's Communism.
Do you realize that China had to go toward a Capitalist system in order to survive?
It is exactly why N. Korea is so poor, no Capitalism.
Here is your answer on Corp taxes in China.
They unlike many Americans have learned that lower Corporate Taxes works best and brings in more government income.
China Tax and Tax Laws - WorldWide-Tax.com

People voted against desegregation too. That's exactly what I'm talking about. And it's the job of the court to get in the way of things that violate equal protection laws.

Your reaction speaks volumes.

do you not understand the role of the court?

Actually, as usual, the Supreme Court blew it. The simple fact is that neither the states nor the federal government have the right to regulate marriage. Marriage is a natural right guaranteed by the Bill of Rights. The only reason the states got into regulating marriage was for the purpose of generating revenue. The Supreme Court should have told the states to discontinue charging for and requiring marriage licenses and/or any other fees related to marriage. They stopped short of doing so.

The mere fact that many states put the marriage issue on the ballot testifies that they did not understand the Constitution in the first place and were overstepping their bounds. This ended up costing a lot of money and a lot of hard feelings among the people toward one another and toward the Court itself. All this could have been avoided had these states simply stayed out of attempting to define marriage outside the Bill of Rights.
We give tax breaks to people who shack up for a reason. Instead of heating two homes they only need to heat up one.

And we give tax breaks to people for having kids because we clearly want them breeding. I don't but "We" do. Who's we? Probably the corporations who need workers and churches who need bodies in the pews.

Exactly why we need to do away with tax breaks except for the wealthy and corporations because they are the only ones paying taxes. We need a national federal sales tax so everyone will have some skin in the game.
We would love to be paying some of the taxes. If you will just give us some of the money we will gladly pay some of the taxes. An appropriate % of course. Oh, and this way works. Your way doesn't.

This reminds me of when the private bankers like JP Morgan and Rockafeller took over the Federal Reserve. They gave away their millions to charity. BFD. You just took over a country. What's a few million?

You're so very misinformed. I understand that the radical right isn't very good at properly characterizing things.

I'm sorry but because of Obamacare, I am forced to cut your hours to 29 hours per week. You will need to find another part-time job in order to increase Mr. Obama's job creation figures for this month. Have a nice day. Go onto the exchange and find some high co-pay, high deductible health insurance for yourself and your family since we will no longer be providing employer supported insurance plans.
We should have went with single payer. Then the corporations wouldn't have to worry about paying for healthcare. Then maybe they could be competitive with companies in other nations who don't have to worry about paying for healthcare because the citizens have socialized medicine.

And notice you right wingers say American companies pay the highest taxes in the world? Isn't that strange to you? You would think corporate taxes would be higher in countries that provide healthcare to all their citizens.

And we shouldn't have let the corporations write the ACA. That's how much America is owned by the rich. Now half the GOP wants to make a billionaire like Trump our president. How smart are we?

High Corporate Taxes leads to less jobs and Companies moving. All other countries have recognized this but not America.
It's because the progressives of both parties who have taken us farther away from our Constitution.
We need to get this government more into a balance again of freedom and less government.

If a company moves, why allow them to sell their products here? I bet they have a competitor who's willing to pay the taxes.

How come American companies are begging to do business with China? Does China let corporations make all the rules and not pay any taxes? Yet still Pepsi is begging to tap that market.

Republicans always think the American people have a weak hand in poker but in reality we are the house and we should be making the rules.

Way back in the 70's when Nixon opened up to China, I was totally against trading of any kind with China because of it's Communism.
Do you realize that China had to go toward a Capitalist system in order to survive?
They unlike many Americans have learned that lower Corporate Taxes works best and brings in more government income.
I guess when you have billions of unemployed you have no choice. Hard to compete with that.

Corporations are sitting on record profits. Why can't they pay their fair share?

And we should stop importing products made in China. China says if you want to sell to their citizens the shit has to be made in China. Did you know that? Without rules there is chaos.

No one is against Capitalism. It's the best ISM out there. But it too can and has been corrupted. Government makes the rules, not the corporations.

I guess when you have billions of unemployed you have no choice. Hard to compete with that.

Corporations are sitting on record profits. Why can't they pay their fair share?

And we should stop importing products made in China. China says if you want to sell to their citizens the shit has to be made in China. Did you know that? Without rules there is chaos.

No one is against Capitalism. It's the best ISM out there. But it too can and has been corrupted. Government makes the rules, not the corporations.

That is exactly why we need a new tax code to get rid of a lot of that corruption.
The Rich and Corporations get richer when economies are stagnate.
How they do that is sit on the majority of their money and grow the interest, rather than spending and investing.

Billions of unemployed?
Are you talking about China or America?
American only has a little over 300 million people.
China does not have billions of unemployed.
China Unemployment Rate | 2002-2016 | Data | Chart | Calendar | Forecast
The USA
Does the Government Lie About Unemployment?

He also said, "No one comes to me unless the Father call him first." So the question arises as to what about those who are not called?

Scripture also answers that question:

And I say to you: Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and you shall find; knock, and it shall be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; everyone who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door shall be opened.

He also said, "Many are called but few are chosen." Now the question arises as to the status of those who were called but were not chosen.

First let's take a look at those not chosen, which was answered with the Parable of the Wedding Feast. The first group who were not chosen, were those who were first invited--and chose not to come. Of the later group of those who did accept, one person arrived not prepared to celebrate a wedding. This tells us that those who choose not to come or to celebrate the Kingdom and our relationship with God will not be dragged in or forced to stay and participate.

You also should address Paul's statements concerning predestination. If the chosen are already predestinated to be saved, what about all those not predestinated to be saved? Are these damned by simple omission?

The word 'elect' can be used in a variety of ways. For example, God's plan is for people to choose Him and dwell forever with Him in His Kingdom. Scripture is also clear (both Old and New Testaments), noted by Paul and others that each individual must choose (or elect) to serve and/or answer God's call. God does not force anyone. Yes, before the beginning of our time, God prepared a place (predestined all those who love and choose Him) to dwell with Him. This is very different from interpreting the Bible to mean that God selected specific individuals for the Kingdom, and selected specific others to remain outside the Kingdom.

Billions of unemployed?
The USA
They did have billions who were unemployed. They aren't anymore. Companies want to get in and sell to those people who's incomes are rising. They have money to spend.

Oh, and China invests in China. Something America could try.

Burning Our Bridges: Cutting Offshore Tax Rates Won't Fund Our Infrastructure or Create Jobs | Center for Effective Government

He also said, "No one comes to me unless the Father call him first." So the question arises as to what about those who are not called?

And I say to you: Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and you shall find; knock, and it shall be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; everyone who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door shall be opened.

He also said, "Many are called but few are chosen." Now the question arises as to the status of those who were called but were not chosen.

First let's take a look at those not chosen, which was answered with the Parable of the Wedding Feast. The first group who were not chosen, were those who were first invited--and chose not to come. Of the later group of those who did accept, one person arrived not prepared to celebrate a wedding. This tells us that those who choose not to come or to celebrate the Kingdom and our relationship with God will not be dragged in or forced to stay and participate.

You also should address Paul's statements concerning predestination. If the chosen are already predestinated to be saved, what about all those not predestinated to be saved? Are these damned by simple omission?

The word 'elect' can be used in a variety of ways. For example, God's plan is for people to choose Him and dwell forever with Him in His Kingdom. Scripture is also clear (both Old and New Testaments), noted by Paul and others that each individual must choose (or elect) to serve and/or answer God's call. God does not force anyone. Yes, before the beginning of our time, God prepared a place (predestined all those who love and choose Him) to dwell with Him. This is very different from interpreting the Bible to mean that God selected specific individuals for the Kingdom, and selected specific others to remain outside the Kingdom.
Hey, do you want to live forever in paradise? All you have to believe is that I'm god. My mom was impregnated by god and god told me to tell you if you want to go to heaven, all you have to do is believe my impossible stories I'm about to tell you.

Now to me, there may be a god or creator of the universe, there is just not one bit of evidence that doesn't have some fatal flaw to it. In other words there is no evidence that would stand up in a court of law. It'd be all speculation and hypothesis. But there is a possibility that a creator exists. But NOTHING makes me believe that your or any other religion is real. In other words, god never said he wanted us to worship him, never told us the 10 things we should or shouldn't do, doesn't punish the bad or reward the good. All that is stupid primitive man thinking. Barely 2 steps out of the cave type thinking. We are better than that.

If there is a god, his plan isn't to worry about one grain of sand on one tiny planet in all of the universe.

We may not even be that special. We may be the only living things we know of in our solar system, but that again is just one tiny grain of sand in the cosmos. And in a few billion years we may not even be here anymore. Hell, according to some Christians the end is a lot nearer than that.

Exactly why we need to do away with tax breaks except for the wealthy and corporations because they are the only ones paying taxes. We need a national federal sales tax so everyone will have some skin in the game.
We would love to be paying some of the taxes. If you will just give us some of the money we will gladly pay some of the taxes. An appropriate % of course. Oh, and this way works. Your way doesn't.

This reminds me of when the private bankers like JP Morgan and Rockafeller took over the Federal Reserve. They gave away their millions to charity. BFD. You just took over a country. What's a few million?

I think we'd be pretty smart to make Trump our President. He isn't owned by the Super Pacs and special interest groups. As far as the ACA, it was written for the insurance companies to write policies on the millions who had no insurance thus increasing their volumn of business with the taxpayer picking up any losses they might incur. This was all done without a single Republican vote.

Do you have a pair of Nikes on your feet?

No, it's because corporations and the rich aren't paying their fair share, they sent too many jobs overseas, we spend too much on the military and war, we allow corporations to hire illegals, we didn't properly regulate manufacturing which is vital to our success, we let companies move overseas and continue to sell their products here and we let bankers take over the federal reserve in 1914. Not to mention we went off the gold standard.

There isn't a candidate that exists that is honest about the debt. There was one but none of you neocons wanted to listen to Rand Paul. I don't blame you. Him and his dad are fucking nuts. But they are right about this one thing.

I don't care if a person is wealthy. Are their policies anti middle class and poor? Because Democratic and Republican politicians are all rich. So what? The question is, are they greedy bastards or working for us?

I love the rich and corporations telling us that WE are the problem when they own the country and THEY are doing smashingly well. Seems to me like we are getting played.

Of course you are getting played but there is little you have done about it or can do about it. Do you really even think your vote matters? Who owns the politicians? Certainly not the American citizen.

Your post proves you are a vulgar and uncouth individual who should probably be locked away in an institution.
For making fun of a fairytale? What if he said the 7 dwarfs ran a train on sleeping beauty like 7 bill Cosby's?

At least you don't want to kill him for making fun. That would be your retarded cousins the Muslims.
You are as sick as who you defend.
Who am I defending? I'm making fun of you not defending anyone. You're all nucking futs.

His reply was a bit over the top offensive. But when he sees where our society is being controlled by ancient superstitions, its time to wake up. We can be nice once the patients are cured of their delusions. We're better than that. No one ever met God. Not Joseph Smith Mohammad moses Adam Noah Abraham Ishmael and the Jesus story is the greatest story ever told. Better than Homer's classics
Ok, what's offensive about the ways they could have impregnated a virgin? Either what I said, or Joseph whacks off into Mary's holy hole opening, or someone blows Joseph and spits it in. One of these methods is how Mary got impregnated. I'm a realist. Santa Claus doesn't actually exist.

You seem to continue to wish to prove your total depravity. There is no need. We believe you.
Hey! I'm not the one who made up the story about the pregnant virgin. I'm just trying to tell you how it could have happened, if true. Why? You got another way that makes sense?

I wonder how many of the God haters and atheists sleep with a pistol underneath their pillows terrified that the mean old Christians from the Baptist church down the road will come and get them some dark night? What a bunch of losers.
I would bet that most criminals and other evil doers were raised by Christians in the US.

Then you must believe that most Christians are Democrats since most criminals are Democrats.
Except everyone on Wall street, in the banks and in the oil business. :lol:

No, it's because corporations and the rich aren't paying their fair share, they sent too many jobs overseas, we spend too much on the military and war, we allow corporations to hire illegals, we didn't properly regulate manufacturing which is vital to our success, we let companies move overseas and continue to sell their products here and we let bankers take over the federal reserve in 1914. Not to mention we went off the gold standard.

There isn't a candidate that exists that is honest about the debt. There was one but none of you neocons wanted to listen to Rand Paul. I don't blame you. Him and his dad are fucking nuts. But they are right about this one thing.

I don't care if a person is wealthy. Are their policies anti middle class and poor? Because Democratic and Republican politicians are all rich. So what? The question is, are they greedy bastards or working for us?

I love the rich and corporations telling us that WE are the problem when they own the country and THEY are doing smashingly well. Seems to me like we are getting played.

The reason that the rich own the congress is because of the structure of our tax system.

That is what the Dems are saying but it is not true.
Look into Dot - the rich has always paid more taxes than the rest of us.

Actually, it doesn't say God predestinated a place. It says the saved were predestinated. This is speaking of people - not a place. You are simply one of those who has determined that Christ failed and failed miserably in the very mission God, the Father, sent Him to accomplish. Most Churches teach Christ's absolute failure. I say He has not failed and will not fail and will have ALL men to be saved and come into the knowledge of the truth. I say He is the Savior of ALL men specially those that believe.

Billions of unemployed?
The USA
They did have billions who were unemployed. They aren't anymore. Companies want to get in and sell to those people who's incomes are rising. They have money to spend.

Oh, and China invests in China. Something America could try.

Burning Our Bridges: Cutting Offshore Tax Rates Won't Fund Our Infrastructure or Create Jobs | Center for Effective Government

I bought a Michael Strahan sport coat just the other day. The tag on the sleeve said, "Made in China". Look at your own shirts, most are made in Viet Nam, China, or some other country utilizing child labor. Bang your drum slowly, my Friend.

For making fun of a fairytale? What if he said the 7 dwarfs ran a train on sleeping beauty like 7 bill Cosby's?

At least you don't want to kill him for making fun. That would be your retarded cousins the Muslims.
You are as sick as who you defend.
Who am I defending? I'm making fun of you not defending anyone. You're all nucking futs.

His reply was a bit over the top offensive. But when he sees where our society is being controlled by ancient superstitions, its time to wake up. We can be nice once the patients are cured of their delusions. We're better than that. No one ever met God. Not Joseph Smith Mohammad moses Adam Noah Abraham Ishmael and the Jesus story is the greatest story ever told. Better than Homer's classics
Ok, what's offensive about the ways they could have impregnated a virgin? Either what I said, or Joseph whacks off into Mary's holy hole opening, or someone blows Joseph and spits it in. One of these methods is how Mary got impregnated. I'm a realist. Santa Claus doesn't actually exist.

You seem to continue to wish to prove your total depravity. There is no need. We believe you.
Hey! I'm not the one who made up the story about the pregnant virgin. I'm just trying to tell you how it could have happened, if true. Why? You got another way that makes sense?

Yes
God knew about In vitro fertilization way before man did.

Actually, it doesn't say God predestinated a place. It says the saved were predestinated. This is speaking of people - not a place. You are simply one of those who has determined that Christ failed and failed miserably in the very mission God, the Father, sent Him to accomplish. Most Churches teach Christ's absolute failure. I say He has not failed and will not fail and will have ALL men to be saved and come into the knowledge of the truth. I say He is the Savior of ALL men specially those that believe.

I think we are saying close to the exact same thing using different words. ;)

As you probably know, many see the 144,000 in Revelation as a specific number instead of an idiom. Twelve squared is all the tribes of Israel, and squared again also symbolizes completeness with the grand total being everyone from every tribe.

Where we may differ is that I don't believe all humans will be in the Kingdom, because I believe God grants us the opportunity to opt out of loving and serving Him. He's not going to force us to live His way. I see it more as an open invitation that people can choose to accept or reject.

Hey, do you want to live forever in paradise? All you have to believe is that I'm god. My mom was impregnated by god and god told me to tell you if you want to go to heaven, all you have to do is believe my impossible stories I'm about to tell you.

Now to me, there may be a god or creator of the universe, there is just not one bit of evidence that doesn't have some fatal flaw to it. In other words there is no evidence that would stand up in a court of law. It'd be all speculation and hypothesis. But there is a possibility that a creator exists. But NOTHING makes me believe that your or any other religion is real. In other words, god never said he wanted us to worship him, never told us the 10 things we should or shouldn't do, doesn't punish the bad or reward the good. All that is stupid primitive man thinking. Barely 2 steps out of the cave type thinking. We are better than that.

If there is a god, his plan isn't to worry about one grain of sand on one tiny planet in all of the universe.

We may not even be that special. We may be the only living things we know of in our solar system, but that again is just one tiny grain of sand in the cosmos. And in a few billion years we may not even be here anymore. Hell, according to some Christians the end is a lot nearer than that.

Many people see this differently:

Do you want to live a more abundant life while in the physical realm? A life free from slavery? Ironically, throwing off obedience and doing everything anyway you want is what leads to slavery, whereas obedience to God's will is what leads to freedom.

Note what takes place in the physical realm: Things change. Mountains return to dust particles; sun devolves into darkness; water evaporates; our bodies grow and then deteriorate. Yet all this that changes and disappears we humans call "reality."

Have you ever considered that God's reality--the spiritual realm--is much different? It is love, goodness, kindness, justness, and mercy--all qualities that survive while earth, air, light, and water vanish.

The human question is, How can my spirit survive a physical existence? Scripture, prophets, and God Himself tells us: Turn from sin to obedience. Love me, love your fellow man. Know your faults, failings, and sins are forgiven. Recognize My love and My presence in the world and in your spiritual life. Know that I am with you through it all--from the moment of conception til that walk through the shadow of death.

Note that the shadow of death occurs on the physical side. We emerge into light.

I think we are saying close to the exact same thing using different words. ;)

As you probably know, many see the 144,000 in Revelation as a specific number instead of an idiom. Twelve squared is all the tribes of Israel, and squared again also symbolizes completeness with the grand total being everyone from every tribe.

Where we may differ is that I don't believe all humans will be in the Kingdom, because I believe God grants us the opportunity to opt out of loving and serving Him. He's not going to force us to live His way. I see it more as an open invitation that people can choose to accept or reject.

Here's how I read and understand it. Adam and Eve were in the beginning in a perfect world for a little time. The Scripture says they were created subject to vanity, not willingly but on purpose. This made them open to sin which did not exist until the serpent beguiled Eve. Eve gave in to the imperfection of vanity. God was fully aware of this fact. Sin and death entered the world. Christ came to save the world. By Christ's work on the cross, Christ took upon Himself the sin of mankind, conquered death and the grave (hell) and offered a path for man's reconciliation.

Many people have died throughout the centuries without ever hearing of God or Christ. We are told that sin is the transgression of the Law. Where Law does not exist, sin is not imputed. While it is true, we are all born into sin because of Adam, we are saved through Christ. God is love. God is just. God will not hold anyone accountable who was born before hearing of God or the Christ.

Those Paul spoke of as being predestinated are those whom God has selected to be born of Spirit in the First Resurrection. These will become kings, priests, and judges in the Kingdom of Christ upon the earth. Those not born of Spirit will be raised from their graves gain as human beings. It is said that New Jerusalem is some 1500 miles wide by 1500 miles deep by 1500 miles in height. This has to be a spiritual city else it would crush everything from Jerusalem to Egypt. It will be a city invisible to the reborn human being upon the earth.
It is written that there exists a Lamb's Book of Life. It is said that those in the Great White Throne judgement will be judged and those NOT found written in the Book will be cast into the Lake of Fire. I submit that those of Sodom, the American Indians of bygone days and all others will find their names written in that Book. God will re-establish this earth as it was before the Fall (example: Isaiah Chapter 35) with Satan safely locked away allowing no sin influence on mankind. Will all men then accept Christ's rule? No. The Children of Israel didn't accept His rule. Many atheists will rebel. Many Liberals will most probably rebel. Satan will be set loose again and these will join Satan in the final great battle. Once defeated, Death and Hell will finally be destroyed once and for all and Christ will turn the Kingdom back over to God, the Father. Everything will be once again reconciled and justified with God.

Forum List

Back