Are you afraid of black people?

Fair or unfair, it's perfectly reasonable and rational to make judgements about relative safety level based on race. The crime statistics overwhelmingly support this.

Now, one may argue that it isn't race, rather economic status that is true cause, and that very well may be. However, since there is, statistically, a correlation of economic status with race, and since race is generally much easier to determine by a casual glance, it's still perfectly reasonable and statistically justifiable for race to be a factor in one's perception of safety level.

Is it perfect and deterministic? No, of course not, but such an approach is justified by the relative odds.

I'm afraid of feral negros like in Ferguson.

But don't forget to factor in that you are a fucking coward. That is an important element to consider.
Stop looking in a mirror....
What's wrong? You admitted to being a fucking coward.
Says the guy who insults people from behind his keyboard.

You freely chose to admit to being a fucking coward. Don't get upset with me about it.

But don't forget to factor in that you are a fucking coward. That is an important element to consider.

You freely chose to admit to being a fucking coward. Don't get upset with me about it.
Poo dripper, you so have nothing that you have to make shit up... then drip it out your undies. :lmao:

... you so have nothing that you have to make shit up...

I didn't make anything up. YOU admitted to being a fucking coward. If you regret your cowardly words now maybe you should go back and edit them. Maybe you can try to save some face that way.

Afraid? No. I've lived around black people my whole life. Many times in all black neighborhoods.

What I am is far more cautious and suspicious. I no longer feel that the black man behind me is automatically just another innocent pedestrian like myself. I back up against a building, let him pass, keep my hand on a weapon. I no longer initiate a conversation. If there are two or three young blacks, I will cross the street. I am not afraid but I have an expectation that violence may happen at any moment.

It's really no different than being in a jungle. No one is afraid, but they know that there could be an animal spring out at any moment and remain alert for the attack.

... you so have nothing that you have to make shit up...

I didn't make anything up. YOU admitted to being a fucking coward. If you regret your cowardly words now maybe you should go back and edit them. Maybe you can try to save some face that way.
If you're not afraid of rampaging feral negros, then you're just an idiot. Next time they riot, go down there and drip some poo on them. Oh wait I forgot, you're a fucking diaper wearing coward. :lol:

I'd rather be in a black neighborhood at night. Its more interesting. I like the culture. There are less Mundanes to be found. But I can enjoy a white neighborhood too. Or a Mexican one. Etc.

The way I see it, is the main reason why blacks are more prone to violence than other groups is it's a symptom of a broken culture. I don't believe black are inherently more dangerous than any group without their cultural influences. If I were black I'd feel less safe around other blacks, and I believe most blacks feel the same way, as evidence by when they make good enough money they tend to avoid black neighborhoods like the plague, just as most other groups do. Everyone's talking about socioeconomic factors of violence. I believe being poor is just another symptom of black culture.

The way I see it, is the main reason why blacks are more prone to violence than other groups is it's a symptom of a broken culture. I don't believe black are inherently more dangerous than any group without their cultural influences. If I were black I'd feel less safe around other blacks, and I believe most blacks feel the same way, as evidence by when they make good enough money they tend to avoid black neighborhoods like the plague, just as most other groups do. Everyone's talking about socioeconomic factors of violence. I believe being poor is just another symptom of black culture.

You're right when people start making money they tend to move out of poor neighborhoods. I don't know why you keep calling poor people 'black' though. There are many poor white and brown people.

Yeah and almost all of the poor whites and most of the brown people chose not to live black neighborhoods. I know a couple of middle class black neighborhoods in NJ and nobody lives there but blacks. I also know poor Asian communities that have little to no violence. Why is that?

Last edited:
Yeah and almost all of the poor whites and most of the brown people chose not to live black neighborhoods. I know a couple of middle class black neighborhoods in NJ and nobody lives there but blacks. I also know poor Asian communities that have little to know violence. Why is that?

Should we do some critical thinking or just blame it on a person's level of melatonin in their skin and call it a day?

I'm not afraid of black people. I carry a firearm in part, because of bad people in general

-Geaux

Yeah and almost all of the poor whites and most of the brown people chose not to live black neighborhoods. I know a couple of middle class black neighborhoods in NJ and nobody lives there but blacks. I also know poor Asian communities that have little to know violence. Why is that?

Should we do some critical thinking or just blame it on a person's level of melatonin in their skin and call it a day?

You're not hearing me. I said it nothing to do with genetics, but it's a symptom of a broken culture.

If you're not afraid of rampaging feral negros, then you're just an idiot.

You post shit like this then get upset when it is pointed out that you are a craven little pussy? Inconsistent.

You post shit like this then get upset when it is pointed out that you are a craven little pussy? Inconsistent.
I know danger when I see it. Not going to unsafe places is just good common sense. Just cuz you're a poo dripping sissy doesn't mean we all have to be fools.

I know danger when I see it. ..

No, you know skin color when you see it, you fucking coward. Do you have any self-respect at all?
So blacks can't be dangerous? Not even feral ones? So the looters were all nice people? You're such a fool. :lol:

Forum List

Back