General Mark Milley Is Retiring in Oct. Meet The Contenders To Replace Him As Biden’s Top Adviser On Military Affairs

We need a trangender bi person that believes in human rights at the head of our military. We should be a force for human rights and freedom baby!

• Banned
we need someone who would tear apart America's enemies asunder

What we're gonna get is another ultra-liberal asshole that Obama didn't fire. Obama had every General and Admiral declare in writing whether or not they would take up arms against Americans who disagreed with his policies. Those who said NO were fired. Those who said YES are the sonsabitches in charge today. I will never forget or forgive that traitorous Foreign Exchange Student who became president and I will never trust the trash in the Defense Department.

What we're gonna get is another ultra-liberal asshole that Obama didn't fire. Obama had every General and Admiral declare in writing whether or not they would take up arms against Americans who disagreed with his policies. Those who said NO were fired. Those who said YES are the sonsabitches in charge today. I will never forget or forgive that traitorous Foreign Exchange Student who became president and I will never trust the trash in the Defense Department.
That's a pretty serious charge.

You have evidence for this?

Milley IS OUR ENEMY, and someone like him will be appointed...

499F6E9700000578-5439701-Now_the_tattoo_enthusiast_claims_to_be_the_most_modified_transse-a-10_1519742042796.jpg

Here is Biden's replacement.

They go by the pronoun "Joetoy"

Forum List

Back