Are you a ‘production and nonsupervisory’ worker? Your wages are falling

That, Moonglow, is likely the result of some of them being rank and file workers who never went up the promotion ladder. Now they pretend they were Rockefellers. :)

My goodness, Dogmaphobe, that is not the OP's POV.
Duly noted. So, it's a life on welfare courtesy of the nanny state he seeks.
That thinking then would include corporate and business exemptions and subsidies as well. The counter argument would be such to business and workers would help improve the economy and the worker and business positions.

My goodness, Dogmaphobe, that is not the OP's POV.
Duly noted. So, it's a life on welfare courtesy of the nanny state he seeks.
That thinking then would include corporate and business exemptions and subsidies as well. The counter argument would be such to business and workers would help improve the economy and the worker and business positions.

I imagine you said that thinking I would oppose it. I don't.

My own small corporation receives no exemptions or subsidies.

Douchelord McTarded sez wut?
He's called McStupid.

LOL...yep, McStupid with a 125 IQ, skipped Grades 1 and 6 and a BS in economics. Whatever floats yer boat.

LOL...and you have a small dick (as you admitted earlier - not that there is anything wrong with that)...which is probably why you over-compensate with all bold type

SmallDickFury.

Back to the topic - let's see if you have the guts (and brains) to answer two INCREDIBLY simple questions that you have ducked already:

1) Are you saying that the government statistics are true or false?

2) And if true, are you saying that it is good or bad that production and nonsupervisory’ worker's pay is not keeping pace with the CPI?
My dick MUST be bigger than yours. You use a BIGGER BOLD TYPE FAGGOT.

LOL

Only when you refuse to answer SIMPLE questions (or I am trying to make a point).

You use bold type ALL THE TIME.

Back to the questions:

2) And if true, are you saying that it is good or bad that production and nonsupervisory’ worker's pay is not keeping pace with the CPI?
Government truth? You mean like the Gulf of Tonkin? Government and truth are NOT two words that go together right Dale Smith ?

Da gubermint lies with impunity. McRocket is a joke of a poster whose "newbie" ass I have already kicked. He has nothing to offer.

He's called McStupid.

LOL...yep, McStupid with a 125 IQ, skipped Grades 1 and 6 and a BS in economics. Whatever floats yer boat.

LOL...and you have a small dick (as you admitted earlier - not that there is anything wrong with that)...which is probably why you over-compensate with all bold type

SmallDickFury.

Back to the topic - let's see if you have the guts (and brains) to answer two INCREDIBLY simple questions that you have ducked already:

My dick MUST be bigger than yours. You use a BIGGER BOLD TYPE FAGGOT.

LOL

Only when you refuse to answer SIMPLE questions (or I am trying to make a point).

You use bold type ALL THE TIME.

Back to the questions:

Government truth? You mean like the Gulf of Tonkin? Government and truth are NOT two words that go together right Dale Smith ?

Da gubermint lies with impunity. McRocket is a joke of a poster whose "newbie" ass I have already kicked. He has nothing to offer.

Seriously, I wrote a very detailed response on his "inflation" thread when he attempted to "flame" me with his bullshit. I was more than polite in spite of McRocket being a jackass.......the thread left off with his non-response and abandoned the thread he created......game, set, match? Yours truly....as per my custom here.

Forum List

Back