Are you a ‘production and nonsupervisory’ worker? Your wages are falling

McRocket said:
BTW - John Wayne for an avatar? LOLOL Nothing screams out loud and clear 'I-am-REALLY-old-and-stupid-and-TOTALLY-out-of-touch-with-reality' like using the picture of an actor who has been dead for almost 40 years; as one's avatar.
LOLOL
So Does That Apply Also
To Those That Still Follow The Failed Theory And Policies Of:
Kensey. Marx & Engels, Lenin, And Alinsky ??

Hey, How About Those Che T-Shirts !!
And Who ARE Those People ??

Obama-Che-t-shirts.jpg

Last edited:
Douchelord McTarded sez wut?
He's called McStupid.

LOL...yep, McStupid with a 125 IQ, skipped Grades 1 and 6 and a BS in economics. Whatever floats yer boat.

LOL...and you obviously have a small dick..which is probably why you over-compensate with all bold type

SmallDickFury.

Back to the topic - let's see if you have the guts (and brains) to answer two INCREDIBLY simple questions that you have ducked already:

1) Are you saying that the government statistics are true or false?

2) And if true, are you saying that it is good or bad that production and nonsupervisory’ worker's pay is not keeping pace with the CPI?

Last edited:
He's called McStupid.

LOL...and your have a small dick (as you admitted earlier)...which is why you over-compensate with all bold type

SmallDickFury (until something better comes along).

Back to the topic - let's see if SmallDIckFury has the guts (and brains) to answer two INCREDIBLY simple questions that he has ducked already:

2) And if true, are you saying that it is good or bad that production and nonsupervisory’ worker's pay is not keeping pace with the CPI?

iu

He's called McStupid.

LOL...and your have a small dick (as you admitted earlier - not that there is anything wrong with that)...which is probably why you over-compensate with all bold type

SmallDickFury.

Back to the topic - let's see if SmallDIckFury has the guts (and brains) to answer two INCREDIBLY simple questions that he has ducked already:

Three cents is dick to complain about. As UN-employment drops wages will INCREASE to compete for workers.
Govrnment stats show POSSIBLE trends that MAY or MAY NOT happen. And 3 fuckin cents ain't shit boy. Just like your SKY IS FALLING horseshit over 0.1 inflation crap. THIS thread just like that one shows EVERY member just what a fuckin moron and LOSER you are.

He's called McStupid.

LOL...yep, McStupid with a 125 IQ, skipped Grades 1 and 6 and a BS in economics. Whatever floats yer boat.

LOL...and you have a small dick (as you admitted earlier - not that there is anything wrong with that)...which is probably why you over-compensate with all bold type

SmallDickFury.

Back to the topic - let's see if you have the guts (and brains) to answer two INCREDIBLY simple questions that you have ducked already:

My dick MUST be bigger than yours. You use a BIGGER BOLD TYPE FAGGOT.

He's called McStupid.

LOL...and your have a small dick (as you admitted earlier - not that there is anything wrong with that)...which is probably why you over-compensate with all bold type

SmallDickFury.

Three cents is dick to complain about. As UN-employment drops wages will INCREASE to compete for workers.
Govrnment stats show POSSIBLE trends that MAY or MAY NOT happen. And 3 fuckin cents ain't shit boy. Just like your SKY IS FALLING horseshit over 0.1 inflation crap. THIS thread just like that one shows EVERY member just what a fuckin moron and LOSER you are.

Again...he ducks the INCREDIBLY simple questions...

2) Are you saying that it is good or bad that production and nonsupervisory’ worker's pay is not keeping pace with the CPI?

LOL...and it's 'unemployment'. Not 'UN-employment'. Sheesh.

He's called McStupid.

SmallDickFury.

Again...he ducks the simple questions...

LOL...and it's 'unemployment'. Not 'UN-employment'. Sheesh.

Wages will inevitably rise due to higher demand. Next!

He's called McStupid.

LOL...and you have a small dick (as you admitted earlier - not that there is anything wrong with that)...which is probably why you over-compensate with all bold type

SmallDickFury.

LOL

Only when you refuse to answer SIMPLE questions (or I am trying to make a point).

You use bold type ALL THE TIME.

Back to the questions:

He's called McStupid.

SmallDickFury.

LOL

Only when you refuse to answer SIMPLE questions (or I am trying to make a point).

Back to the questions:

Government truth? You mean like the Gulf of Tonkin? Government and truth are NOT two words that go together right Dale Smith ?

He's called McStupid.

SmallDickFury.

LOL

Back to the questions:

Government truth? You mean like the Gulf of Tonkin? Government and truth are NOT two words that go together right Dale Smith ?

So I assume then that you are calling the numbers from the BLS in the OP post, fraudulent?

Then I assume that you also count the employment AND unemployment rate fraudulent as well...as they both come from the same source as the numbers in this thread (the BLS)?

Then I expect you to NEVER, EVER give credit to Trump for the unemployment rate, job gains or the GDP growth numbers...or you are a staggering hypocrite.

Fine.

Keep burying your head in the sand and see where it gets you.

We are done here...have a nice day.

DarkFury reinforces his silliness on the Board. Yes, wages are falling for wage workers who are not supervisory and are in production. No one can post differently any valid numbers to contradict the OP.

My goodness.

Why would somebody like me be a production and nonsupervisory worker? It sounds dreadful.

It amazes me that anybody would post threads about such from the standpoint that this represents their ceiling in life.

My goodness.

Why would somebody like me be a production and nonsupervisory worker? It sounds dreadful.

It amazes me that anybody would post threads about such from the standpoint that this represents their ceiling in life.

I'm certain the person that brought that up has no intention of ever being in that position as well. That's bourgeoisie.

He's called McStupid.

SmallDickFury.

LOL

Back to the questions:

So I assume then that you are calling the numbers from the BLS in the OP post, fraudulent?

Then I assume that you also count the employment AND unemployment rate fraudulent as well...as they both come from the same source as the numbers in this thread (the BLS)?

Then I expect you to NEVER, EVER give credit to Trump for the unemployment rate, job gains or the GDP growth numbers...or you are a staggering hypocrite.

Fine.

Keep burying your head in the sand and see where it gets you.

We are done here...have a nice day.
Suck my ass fraud.

McRocket said:
BTW - John Wayne for an avatar? LOLOL Nothing screams out loud and clear 'I-am-REALLY-old-and-stupid-and-TOTALLY-out-of-touch-with-reality' like using the picture of an actor who has been dead for almost 40 years; as one's avatar.
LOLOL
So Does That Apply Also
To Those That Still Follow The Failed Theory And Policies Of:
Kensey. Marx & Engels, Lenin, And Alinsky ??

Hey, How About Those Che T-Shirts !!
And Who ARE Those People ??

Obama-Che-t-shirts.jpg
Shitty photoshop job.

And some of those here attacking the OP are rank and file on the production line. Silly goofs.

My goodness.

Get real dipshit, there is a place for everyone and everyone can't be in the same place at the same time.

And some of those here attacking the OP are rank and file on the production line. Silly goofs.
No they are crusty old farts that no longer are in the workforce.. So they don't care about the common worker now.
They want to pretend they are fatcat corporatist that shit on their workers.

Forum List

Back