Are you a cat or dog person.. both?

Some do.

So do some German Shepards

And Chihuahuas.

And Collies.

And Labrador Retrievers...
I've heard that also. How come Rottweilers are not on your list?

I recall that Colombo episode (laugh).. where the .. oh, wait.. those were Dobermans, I think.. but anyhow the dogs would attack if they heard this one certain word: rosebud and so that's how this guy had this person killed, made it to look like the dogs did it.. which theydid but only because the murderer made sure they heard that attack-word when thevictim was around.

hmmm.. But of course Colombo got him put away (the murderer) anyhow.

Dog person.

If someone is breaking into your house in the middle of the night, your cat is just going to sit there and look at them. My dog would bark her little head off and then run up to them and want her belly scratched, but the barking would wake me up.

me and my pets

my Georgie baby who is gone....I posted this time ago

View attachment 713299

and now the love of my heart my Toby baby which I also posted

View attachment 713300
at one time i hated both cats and dogs (though always liked them when I was a kid.. what happened is a LONG story)

Then this friend of mine's cat had kittens and they were just so adorable, the way they chased ea other around and just.. so cute even when doing nothing.

So I became a cat person.. I like dogs as long as they don't jump on me, slobber on me, lick on me.. In short, they need to leave methe hell alone.. and I don't own either one

Dog person.

If someone is breaking into your house in the middle of the night, your cat is just going to sit there and look at them. My dog would bark her little head off and then run up to them and want her belly scratched, but the barking would wake me up.
lol

both worthless more or less

Ok.. getting awakened is good..

Anyone who doesnt love Boxers sucks dick at the truck stop.
I was always afraid of big dogs until my dying brother got a boxer. Once I spent time with him, I was a dog lover for life.

He loved playing with balloons until they'd pop and scare him and he'd run away. Then he discovered hot air balloons -- my bro lived near a spot that was popular for launching balloons. Poor Winston would try to jump high enough to catch the hot air balloons and when he decided that he couldn't catch them, he'd sit there and point his muzzle into the air and howl until they were out of sight.

I've never owned either one. Whichever one is easier to take care of is the one that I would pick if I were to get myself either one. I am guessing that with a cat being smaller, they don't eat as much.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Cats are easier to take care of for sure.

those dogs can be dangerous

So can any animal. Pitbulls can also be loving like any other dog and more often than not they actually are in real life and not in the media.

Dogs are awesome because they like contact, sometimes cats don’t like you to pet them.

True, but my cat loves to be pet and cuddled. I still love most all animals except rats and snakes. Even spiders are kind of cool, I just don't want to have any in the house. With the exception of I ever decided to get a pet tarantula that is.

so much for that saying about fighting like cats and dogs..

LOL

Ikr? We actually had a cat and a dog that got along really well but I can't find their pictures. Smokey and Dusty were their names though and both girls. :)

But if you have a dog and a cat, there’s a good chance the dog will keep the litter box clean.

Yeah, had that happen before too lol

I've heard that also. How come Rottweilers are not on your list?

I recall that Colombo episode (laugh).. where the .. oh, wait.. those were Dobermans, I think.. but anyhow the dogs would attack if they heard this one certain word: rosebud and so that's how this guy had this person killed, made it to look like the dogs did it.. which theydid but only because the murderer made sure they heard that attack-word when thevictim was around.

hmmm.. But of course Colombo got him put away (the murderer) anyhow.

Because I could make my point, that ALL dogs can be unpredictable and aggressive, without mentioning every breed there is...

I thought so! I've had two Mini Aussies, a tri-color and the one I have now, a blue eyed red merle. They're wonderful dogs!
He is great with little kids.
Loves running with them.
Loves all other dogs.
Here he is with stepdaughters Pitsky
20211225_152702.jpg

Best buddies.

Dog.
In my 57 years, longest I have not had one is 1 year.
Not a cat person. They make your house stink, and I have lived near a few neighbors I wanted to kill for letting their cats out to poop. They are a neighborhood menace. They will shit in every garden, flower pot/mulch area in th neighborhood.
Way back an old man that lived two doors down tried to give me shit for throwing a small rock at his cat. I told him I would do it every time I saw it unless he promised to check our flower beds and clean up everyday. True story

My other mini was not patient with children and I haven't had my current dog long enough to know. She loves running the fence with the pitty's next door.
As a young pup, we socialized him at a few large family gatherings with lots of little kids. He just loved it and is especially gentle with toddlers.
Something about him though, that I would call a gentle soul.
Always a happy dog and very smart.

Forum List

Back